Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[LDD MOC] Gungan explorer

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

A quick model I've done during my lunch break... I was aiming for something inspired by the TIE family, and ended doing a gungan sub... Missa m very very dissapoint :sceptic:

Oh and since it's something Gungan related, I don't want to recognize it's paternity, so if a small child want to claim this as his own creation on LEGO.com Star Wars Creations, I would be relieved.

lddscreenshot88.png

lddscreenshot89.png

lddscreenshot90.png

lddscreenshot91.png

lddscreenshot92.png

gungan_explorer.lxf

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

There is a very big difference between a TIE and this gungan submarine :laugh: :laugh:

You sure made me laugh there... How on earth do you start from something inspired from the TIE familie and ending up with this? :laugh:

Still, i have to admit that your Gungan sub doesn't look bad at all. I especially like the tail/propulsion end of it. :thumbup:

Oh and since it's something Gungan related, I don't want to recognize it's paternity, so if a small child want to claim this as his own creation on LEGO.com Star Wars Creations, I would be relieved.

:laugh::iamded_lol:

A light scout version of the Bongo maybe, with only one cockpit, and a larger engine.

Loving the tail, it looks good all over as well, in my head though I could see parts of it opening up, like at the front, seemed cool. xD