Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Can you guess what is coming to Eurobricks?

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

This is not something new for many of you, Eurobricks Regulars! On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I am letting you guys know that both Series 7 and Series 8 special is still in the planning stage! Even though, it is taking quite awhile but it is not forgotten! Meanwhile, do check out the 8833 LEGO Minifigures Series 8 pictorial review. Stay tune for future updates and announcements by WhiteFang and Rufus.

7871023548_d2bc63a724_o.jpg

You can continue to try and guess what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out soon. More will be reveal later in the near future..

"Are you 'still' looking forward to the new images of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9?". Wow, I didn't even see the old pictures! Where are they?

I'm telling you guys, it's definitely going to be a huge brickfilm from WhiteFang.

No "contest" or whatever, definitely a brickfilm :tongue:

-Sci

Excited to hear that something is coming! No guesses as to what it might be though, I'm terrible at guessing!

Brickfilm sounds cool thuogh. . .

Glad to hear that Series 7 has not been forgotten! Mmmh... a contest mixing the 2 series.. interesting!

My guess for Category A, build 2 8x8 vignettes showcasing a MF from each Series. When combined, the 2 vignettes should illustrate an interaction between the 2 MF.

Glad to hear that Series 7 has not been forgotten!

Same here! I was afraid we were going to skip it, but I'm glad we wont! And yes, merging S7 and S8 into one combo-contest would make sense. For category A we will probably have to make an 8x8 vignette for either a S7 or S8 minifig, and for category B make a larger scene showing an interaction between a S7 and a S8 minifig, possibly together with minifigs from previous series (although limiting it to only the two most recent series would make it more challenging). :sweet:

Actually the S7 contest is not forgotten, but priority must be given to other EB contests for other theme forums for greater exposure, and also to allow our members to have more time to build. I will definitely look into it. Whether if it will be a combo contest, it remains undecided, but we will take note of your suggestions.

The schedule of S7 contest remain unconfirmed as well, so I hope you will be a little bit more patient with the wait. Thank you. :sweet:

Certainly the best way is to combine these contests in one for both series!