Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

SoF: Mia's Friendly Flick-Fire Missile Carrier

With a title like Sticks flick-fire missiles everywhere, I feel I must have at least one entry using flick-fire missiles. I present my super friendly flick-fire missile carrier. It can launch a friendly salvo of 27 flick missiles into your next backyard mecha party.

It has room for one mini-doll driver. Missiles can be flicked with your finger.

picture_18723.jpg

Watch out for friendly fire. :classic:

What an interesting idea. :wink: Just look at all those missiles. A excellent MOC, Dr Spock... (Haha, it rhymes :laugh:)

Interesting 'dr_spock'....though friendly ? :devil:

Her boyfriend better never cheat on her right ? :laugh:

Good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'dr_spock' ! :wink:

Hahaha! Looks like every gal needs one of these lovely pastel colored set of wheels...great for warning the neighbors to turn down the Harley noise that shakes our windows or take better care of the dog that barks 10 hours a day.

Where can I order a full sized one? Would love to park it in our driveway....loaded with missiles. Do you think the neighbors would get the message, or is this too )*^$#$^&*()(*&^^ subtle? Would we have to aim it directly at their house each time the uproar begins? And do you sell the refill missile packs? Don't think they stock those at Home Depot or Lowes.

Thanks for what might be the solution to a very aggravating problem, Gal

Neat idea :laugh: The vehicle looks very good, especially for the number of pieces used :thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me is the 2x12 plate in blue, I think it would look better in purple or lime green :classic:

...look at all those flick-fires! :laugh: Missiles, evil scientists, cat-butchers - I guess Heartlake isn't as friendly as we all previously thought. :tongue:

Best of luck in the contest!

Great job, I love all those missiles! Guess the rest of the freinds better watch it. . . :laugh:

Thanks everyone. :classic:

Heartlake is friendly, just don't get on a girl's bad side. :laugh: I think there is a saying, "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned."

Interesting 'dr_spock'....though friendly ? :devil:

Her boyfriend better never cheat on her right ? :laugh:

Funny, you should say that. I was listening to Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" on the radio at the time while trying to come up with an idea.