Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Nin

SoF : Heartlake Entomology Laboratory

We have a lot of Friends themes around animals like puppies, horses, cats, bunnies and birds. But how about insects ?

People need to love insects in some way. So the Friends set up a nice little Laboratory of Entomology in Heartlake to make adorable insects.

7880234974_67291eef58.jpg

The lab includes a large underground cave of ants, spiders and scorpions breeding chamber.

7880235944_dc6fe329b5.jpg

7880236964_c3eb291899.jpg

Apparently Olivia the scientist and Emma enjoy their experiment in making colourful spiders, while animal lover Stephanie plays around the scorpions without her protective gear.

Quite clever! :thumbup: I like the blue spider - although shouldn't the vial have blue instead of green? I know, that can't be remedied :wink:

Edited by Kai NRG

An original idea.....especially that my wife is scared of spiders, so girls liking their creepy crawlies....well. :grin:

Good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'Ninja Nin' ! :wink:

What an interesting, creepy-crawly, entry! :thumbup: It's sure not your everyday Friends MOC!

Now all it needs is a Friendsified Spider-Man (Spider-Friend?). :devil:

Great MOC. I always wonder why people are more creeped out by scorpions than by spiders, and I see Stephanie seems to agree with me. Good job on using parts normally reserved for the creepy and scary in a MOC and making the result look cute.

Edited by DraikNova

I hate to be a jerk but... scorpions and spiders are not insects, they're arachnids.

You'll still get a vote from me though... because that is a very cool build and original idea!