Sign in to follow this  
Mathiacus

G'Day from aus

Greetings fellow Lego nuts.

I am Matt, 27, from new south wales in Australia.

Lego has been a semi secret hobby of mine for many years now. I kept it secret ever since a chick that I was keen on caught me at it. (Didn't see her again, lol)

I try to buy as many technic sets as possible, with the blessing of my wife. Unfortunately buying the bigger sets in any store in Australia has proven to be nearly impossible for me. I have resorted to paying massively inflated prices on eBay.

I have a short attention span so unfortunately my builds always seem to go unfinished. I will try upload a pic my most recent attempt at a tower crane that ended due to us moving house.

Well hello Matt from across the ditch default_blink.gif

hope to see you around the forums!

Hi Matt, and welcome to the Eurobricks community. :classic: It's good to see another technic fan on the forum.

Greetings fellow Lego nuts.

Greetings Matt! Welcome to Eurobricks!

Lego has been a semi secret hobby of mine for many years now. I kept it secret ever since a chick that I was keen on caught me at it. (Didn't see her again, lol)

What, seriously? The girl bailed because she found out LEGO was your hobby?

In my experience most girls are cool with it. Well, a few years ago there was one who said "LEGO is for 8 year olds!"

So I quickly showed her the box of 100400 Black Seas Barracuda Legend with its "AGES 9+" and she was defeated. pirate_skel1.gif

10400_black_seas_barracuda_370132955167.jpg

Gday Matt

Welcome to EB. Hopefully we can help your attention span and you can finish your MOCs the way you want them.

Where in NSW are you from? I'm in Maclean (near Grafton)

Looking forward to seeing your technic creations.

Brendan