Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Furlanis

Hello from Italy

Hi,

I'm Ivan Furlanis, from Italy. When I was a child I spent many hours a day playing with Lego. Some days ago, after about 20 years the last time I put my hands into Lego boxes, I went down into my basement and I brought back at home all of them. Now I'm busy to rebuild set 6542 (Launch & Load Seaport), one of my favourite:

post-30519-13460001737662.jpg

Maritime pilot is a dangerous job

See you soon!

Welcome Ivan!

Great to see your interested in Lego again. :classic: Are you also building yourself or just the old sets you like?

Welcome in Eurobrick Ivan o per meglio dire benvenuto :classic:

Quali sono i tuoi theme preferiti?? (What are your favourite theme??) :wink:

Nice ship with boat :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Wedge09

At present I'm trying to complete the 6542, customizing it a little bit, too. For example, I modified ships' lightes to be more prototypical and I made the cab of the container vessel a brick higher. Next duty will be to finish sorting all the bricks, as they were stored in two big boxes without order. Then... well, when I was a child I desired a lot to have a Lego train, but Santa Claus never brought me one, so I think in the near future I'll do what Santa never did!

Besides the 6542, other old sets I have are:

6970 Beta-1 Command Base, my oldest;

6081 King's Mountain Fortress;

6392 Airport

6285 Black Seas Barracuda

and others that I don't remember (mainly smaller sets).

Greetings Ivan - welcome to Eurobricks!

Some days ago, after about 20 years the last time I put my hands into Lego boxes, I went down into my basement and I brought back at home all of them. Now I'm busy to rebuild set 6542 (Launch & Load Seaport), one of my favourite:

This is excellent news, but I'll warn you... This is how it starts... After you've built all your old sets you'll be wanting more sets to build and that can get quite expensive! :laugh: