Mister Phes

Build your own Pirate LEGO Animal Battle Pack - FAQ

wow I would deffo get a few packs of these, pack out a zoo, :D tho if they did some other birds other than the different coloured parots that would be ace deffo need seaguls and albatross's

Wait, TheBoyWonder , are you responding to me? Because I was talking about an actual dog, not a sea lion.

I would like to suggest a sealion. I think that it fits better in the tropical climate my pirates live in, than the walrus.

This post actually.

What I'd love to see is a LEGO dodo!

In the movie "The Pirates! Band of misfits" (2012), the dodo is the main character.

Dodo's are very typical creatures and would be a nice addition to many MOCs.

In museums or science labs they would suit as well.

And it would be quite unique, I've never seen a dodo in a toy set.

__KGrHqF__n0E63WBU6nUBO0qeJ1UbQ__60_1.JPG

Did I already vote for the sea lions? If not, count me in!

No you didn't, but that makes 3 votes so Sealions are in!

SeaLion-smallfw.png

I vote for a Dodo! (Ice Age MOCs incoming...:pir_laugh2:)

2 votes for Dodos...

But I don't get the Ice Age reference... Is it to do with the movies (which I haven't seen) or the environmental phenomenon? Coz Dodos lived in a tropical environment and not during the ice age! :pir-classic:

SeaLion-smallfw.png

Isn't this picture of a seal, rather than a Sea Lion? (Sea Lions have split tails/flippers so can 'walk' rather than shuffle like seals).

But I'd be all for a seal or sea lion mould (if TLG would just hurry up and make a zoo theme already).

Why aren't bears/polar bears on the list as existing animals? (eg a great 'polar' pack would be a Seal, Narwhal, Polar bear and penguin - despite being from the opposite poles).

Isn't this picture of a seal, rather than a Sea Lion? (Sea Lions have split tails/flippers so can 'walk' rather than shuffle like seals).

It's a toy... Don't expect 100% accuracy.

Why aren't bears/polar bears on the list as existing animals? (eg a great 'polar' pack would be a Seal, Narwhal, Polar bear and penguin - despite being from the opposite poles).

Because it's supposed to be animals relevant to the Caribbean and Central America. It's beyond the scope of this forum to produce Animal Battle Packs that extend beyond the LEGO Pirates theme. Dodos are a bit of stretch but at least they're a tropic creature.

That's 5 points for the dodo's already. I guess they're on the list now!

Guess you're right!

Dodo-Small.png

This survey will end Saturday 22 September at 23:59:59 UTC+0.00

So submit your LEGO Pirates Animal Battle Packs today!

And remember you may submit one per week so there's an opportunity to submit two before the deadline.

Actually, the sea serpent was suggested before the five votes rule, and we now have five votes anyway, so it´s on the list I guess!

Edited by DraikNova

[...]so it´s on the list I guess!

Not always advisable to guess, but in this instance you're correct!

Sea Serpents NOW AVAILABLE!!!

LEGOSeaSerpent-small.png

Wheee! Ninja vs Pirates party! Sorry, I'm hiped up on birthday cake. Anyway, since I posted a suggestion last Saturday, would I be allowed to post again this week?

Edited by DraikNova