Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Astromech Workplace Contest: Winners Annnouncement!

We are ready to announce the winners of the Astromech Workplace Costest!

EBAWC1.jpg

Thanks to all of the entrants; you guys did a great job, and made this a fantastic contest. :sweet:

Now, without further ado, here are the winners. Starting from 5th place and working our way towards 1st place.

5th Place: Darkblane, Cloud City Cantina

7709514678_831d581159_c.jpg

Congratulations! You win one of the droid prize packs. :thumbup: Please PM your shipping details to CopMike.

4th Place: Mos Eisley Gas "N" Service Station, Brickmamba

7710006748_91785fb76c_c.jpg

Good work! You win a droid prize pack and a Darth Vader Keychain. Please PM your shipping details to CopMike and WhiteFang.

3rd Place: Praiter Yed, Bossk's New Job

7668903314_4f170ce4ab_c.jpg

Excellent job! You win a droid prize pack and a Darth Vader Keychain. Please PM your shipping details to CopMike and WhiteFang.

2nd Place: Rook, Lady Luck

7649855178_f2b6879232_z.jpg

Congratulations, you have won a TC-14 minifigure and a droid prize pack. Please PM your shipping details to CopMike and Big Cam.

And the grand prize winner...........

1st Place: ACPin, Droids Building Droids

DroidsBuildingDroids-a00-002EB.jpg

We have a winner! Fantastic work ACPin, you have won yourself a UCS R2-D2 and a droid prize pack. Please PM your shipping details to CopMike.

That's it! Thanks again to all participants. Prize winners, let me know if you run into any difficulty with PMing the people in charge of shipping your prizes, or if you have any other questions.

Until the next time, thanks guys! :classic:

Congratulations to all the winners on your well-deserved victories (and mouth-watering prizes!). :thumbup:

Kudos too to the SW staff for running a highly-successful contest, the quality of the entries is just impeccable and this contest has once again brought out the creative best among our SW fans. :classic:

All the entries look excellent but congratulations to the winners who dedicated a lot of their time to create their entry. :sweet: Enjoy your prizes...

Congratulations guys! Your entries were completely fantastic. Enjoy your prizes! :wub:

And thus ends yet another successful Eurobricks contest...

Congratulations, winners, and great job, everyone who participated! :classic:

By the way, I was counting the votes, and the decision of the second spot literally came down to the final vote. Rook beat Praiter Yed by one point. :oh:

Great entries everyone!

And a big congrats to the winners! Well done all!

Congrats to the winners! With so many great entries I knew the voting would have been close.

Thanks to the mods for running a great contest, had fun. :sweet:

Congratulations to all of the other winners and well done to everyone else who entered.

I'm very pleased with 5th place considering the standard of the other entries.

A massive thanks to everyone involved in organizing the contest, counting the votes and supplying the prizes.

A very big and well deserved congratulations to all the winners! And well done to the other contestants for the many wonderful high quality entries! :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners and all participants ! Truly high quality build !

Big thank you for organizing this amazing contest too ...!

Congratulations to all of the deserving winners! And, well done to Erdy and the rest of the SW staff for their hardworking efforts to host this contest. :thumbup:

Great job to everyone that participated a great competition with even greater entries :drool: I hope all of you winners enjoy your prizes :grin:

Congrats to all the winners! There was many great entries in this contest. Fantastic job by everyone all around. :thumbup:

Wow didn't expect to make it into prizes, the competition was fierce!

Personally a great achievement for my first MOC contest. Learnt heaps, look forward to more contests in the future.

Thanks to the EB crew for organising this awesome contest and prizes and thanks to those good folk who voted for my entry :tongue::thumbup:

Congratualations to all the winners! Great competition with some really fantatstic entries, was a joy watching it unfold.