muscleman

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 9 Rumours & Discussion

Perhaps some Mod/Regulator is so nice to put them into the first post, so everyone can just check there. But even without it, noone has to be so rude like you were to Gilence. After all you get to the point that noone will tell you when he/she finds something new. Just lean back! Easy :wink:

Maybe we need a volunteer to add a new post at the same time every day that summarizes everything that we know (with links to pictures/photos or backlinks to old posts in this thread). That way, the most current information would almost always be within the last couple pages.

Guys, let's all play nice, shall we?

I haven't been following the discussions closely too, but please be patient with one another. We are all fans of the CMFs and I hate to see this discussion turns into a mini-modding war.

Thank you.

A quick note, I have updated the first post of this discussion. Hope it helps.

Guys, let's all play nice, shall we?

I haven't been following the discussions closely too, but please be patient with one another. We are all fans of the CMFs and I hate to see this discussion turns into a mini-modding war.

Thank you.

A quick note, I have updated the first post of this discussion. Hope it helps.

Thanks I hope this helps everyone I wonder which picture we will see next?

So far they look great, which means the rest of the series will probably look great. Good for TLG to keep the interest up, but bad for my money clip (since I don't carry a wallet). I hope there aren't any good army builders, although the heroic knight might be a good one. I almost army built the evil knight, but then I didn't in the end and I don't regret it.

I believe the full set...in 45 days it will be in all shops...

I wonder how long it will take... but that probably is what will come next! :thumbup:

Wow I've missed some big reveals since I last checked for news on series 9! Definitely excited about the chicken suit guy! Did anyone else immediately think of the Family Guy chicken fights?

Wow I've missed some big reveals since I last checked for news on series 9! Definitely excited about the chicken suit guy! Did anyone else immediately think of the Family Guy chicken fights?

OF COURSE!

And it shouldn't be difficult to do a Peter Griffin guy!

3901.jpg

3626bpb585.jpg?2

973px18c01.jpg?0

970c00.gif

;)

I found this:

Not my cup of tea, but there you have it. The source

That looks fake. Even though we've heard rumors about the existence of an Alien Trooper, it still looks fake. Look at the right side of the armor. You will see that part of it seems to have been removed. Either this is a computer editing error (which I doubt), or LEGO decided to make a new mold for the Trooper, both of which are unlikely.

That looks fake. Even though we've heard rumors about the existence of an Alien Trooper, it still looks fake. Look at the right side of the armor. You will see that part of it seems to have been removed. Either this is a computer editing error (which I doubt), or LEGO decided to make a new mold for the Trooper, both of which are unlikely.

It's an editing error. The picture seems to be edited from the video that came out a week or so back.

It's an editing error. The picture seems to be edited from the video that came out a week or so back.

To make it clear :

It is due to editing : I did the cropping around the minifig to erase quickly the dirty background from a capture of the original video.

The armor piece is exactly the same as the one from Lex Luthor or the Galactic Ranger, it was confirmed by the very first video of the same guy.

It does not confirm actually that this minifig is legit. But there are no reasons to doubt about it. I think it is legit.

I'm reposting this in case anybody missed it. It seems my last post about it was lost in the transition during the upgrade.

This has been probably discussed before, but searching the thread did not help me find an answer. Now that we know this fig is not in series 9, do we know anything about it? Series 10?

You know looking closely his torso seems to be a re-color of that Harry Potter one. Perhaps he was just there to fill the space, although it seems odd that he'd be there instead of an actual collectible minifigure.

According to smashingbricks, there's a book coming out featuring all the minifigures from series 1-10. So we've got confirmation people!

Great!

tIt would be quite nice toget it, the only problem is that you don't get it tell May, which is probably after series ten will come out.

Anyways, the exclusive minifig sounds cool: too bad we can't see it :grin:

Great!

tIt would be quite nice toget it, the only problem is that you don't get it tell May, which is probably after series ten will come out.

Anyways, the exclusive minifig sounds cool: too bad we can't see it :grin:

my b-day is in may lets hope its out for then!! Also I got really annoyed at the stickerbook because it seemed a bit pointless to me and I hope they do a good job of the exclusive minifigures!!

You know looking closely his torso seems to be a re-color of that Harry Potter one. Perhaps he was just there to fill the space, although it seems odd that he'd be there instead of an actual collectible minifigure.

Hmmmm, and it wouldn't make much sense for them to put a series 10 fig along with the series 7 figs, would it? I think you're right, perhaps he was there just to fill space. Thanks for the info.

Which harry potter minifigures was that? I've never seen that torso before. Also I still think that its a bit odd for this fig to be made by a person in a video!

Which harry potter minifigures was that? I've never seen that torso before. Also I still think that its a bit odd for this fig to be made by a person in a video!

The fig was not made by the person in the video. Someone took a video showing the October calendar, and the fig that was in it.

Edited by johnnyvgoode

The fig was not made by the person in the video. Someone took a video showing the October calendar, and the fig that was in it.

Im not talking about the o.e in the calender the alien trooper

Sorry just caught on to what you meant i.e the one in the calender!! Sirry for any confusion