Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Nights

Of course you're not my love. That's just sweat from....yeah :purrr:Such a big tail for a small mouse :wub_drool:

Sweat, ok, good... You do like it rough though dear :blush:. And what do you mean my tail is big? It's perfectly normal! :look:

Sweat, ok, good... You do like it rough though dear :blush:. And what do you mean my tail is big? It's perfectly normal! :look:

I mean your other :purrr: ...oh, sorry just gonna eat some of this fish :drool:

I mean your other :purrr: ...oh, sorry just gonna eat some of this fish :drool:

I, uhm... :blush:

Yes, have some fish :sweet:. I think I'm going to go have a bath, I feel sweaty... :look:

One of those long, stiff... :look: drinks for me too please.

Of course Becka, I'm sure I can rustle something up for you. :wink:

Oh and for trade, could you polish my horn... s? :wub:

Do you serve a nice cold milk? :drool:

Thanks. :sweet: I need something strong after such a long day.

Oh, uhm... sure! Sorry, I got a little distracted looking at your looong... goatee. :drool: Did you know I'm an expert at trimming too? :wink:

Do you serve a nice cold milk? :drool:

I think you need to talk to the mad cow about that. Although it may not exactly be cold. :look:

Challenge Phase #2

post-486-13458309368728.jpg

If you received a PM verifying you gave the correct answer to Puzzle #1, then please PM the choice of one of Firuz's 4 bottles (by color: red, orange, green or purple) using your role PM, within the next 12 hours. Thank you.

Well, I didn't ask you. :tongue:

Oh stop it you bitch! Love ya!

I'd love to cuddle with you, Mr. Sloth! :wub:

Will you let me play with your garden hose?

This Statue talks too!? How are you statue? Do you mind if I call you Stacy Statue? You don't? Wonderfull! I'm Saemus Sheepdog, and over there's my lovely wife Shawna Sheep. And there's Harry the House, and David the Door, and Wendy the Window. She doesn't talk that much. She's a bit shy...

Will you let me play with your garden hose?

Certainly... :look: *hands hose*

Hose me down! :wub_drool:

I think you need to talk to the mad cow about that. Although it may not exactly be cold. :look:

I'd hope Gibson would have some milk in a fridge from the cow, anyways :look:

Not sure if I'd want to drink from the mad cow. You know what they say about that mad cow disease :look: !

I'd hope Gibson would have some milk in a fridge from the cow, anyways :look:

Not sure if I'd want to drink from the mad cow. You know what they say about that mad cow disease :look: !

Oh no, I'm not mad, dearie! I'm quite happy, actually! :laugh: And you don't have to rely on Gibson Gorilla to supply you with my milk...

You can drink it directly from me. Come on, it's nice and warm~ :wink:

Oh no, I'm not mad, dearie! I'm quite happy, actually! :laugh: And you don't have to rely on Gibson Gorilla to supply you with my milk...

My felinity is grossed out :sick: , no grave offense to you, you mad, mental cow.

I would stick to making it into ice cream. Everyone knows hippo milk is the most succulent in town.

I would stick to making it into ice cream. Everyone knows hippo milk is the most succulent in town.

Haha...ha....ha nervouslaughter1.gif That's pretty disturbing, if you ask me.

Sorry, as a cat, my standards for milk are ever so high :purrr: I guess I could give it a lapping or two. :look:

Um since the first mystery has finished, anyone care to share the answer, just so I can paleface at how close I was to getting it? :look:

Um since the first mystery has finished, anyone care to share the answer, just so I can paleface at how close I was to getting it? :look:

I'll give you a hint. Look for likely 3 letter words to fill those, remove those letters from the list, then the rest sort of fall in place.

If you received a PM verifying you gave the correct answer to Puzzle #1, then please PM the choice of one of Firuz's 4 bottles (by color: red, orange, green or purple) using your role PM, within the next 12 hours. Thank you.

Oooh, I'll take the mushroom! :drool:

Who said they were free? :wacko: Or do you hand out your... whatever it is you're hammering on all day... for free as well?

Oh, they're not free? -Bruuurp!- Oops... <hides pitcher>

Yes I do 'give away' my delectable treats for free. It's called sharing. :tongue: Mushrooms are just the tasty treat for trying times like these. :drool:

*Appears in her night gown*

Will you guys stop this insane ruckus already?! Some of us are actually trying to sleep here...

Not me, though, I'm reading "Fifty Shades of Bley" for the thirteenth time. I gotta have something to keep me entertained while Lazlo is away, after all. :wink:

Not me, though, I'm reading "Fifty Shades of Bley" for the thirteenth time. I gotta have something to keep me entertained while Lazlo is away, after all. :wink:

What's that about "breeding like rabbits"? I'm sure Ralphy wouldn't mind. :wink:

001.jpg

The moon is out and the water in the fountain begins to glow once more...

"Petey Panda is riding a zebra. There is an antelope to his left, traveling the same speed. A giraffe is in front of him and no matter how hard Petey tries, he can't overtake the giraffe. Petey looks to his right and sees a dropoff. He looks around for a way out and realizes there's a lion right behind him, coming right at him! How does Petey Panda get himself to safety?"

The Night Two puzzle phase has begun. To answer the riddle, PM your answer to Foog and Hinckley, using your role PM. Answers not sent in your role PM will not be accepted. You have 12 hours from the time of this post to solve the puzzle. Good luck and have fun! :sweet:

Objective:

The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  9. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  10. You may not edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
  13. You must make the sound your animal makes in each of your posts. If your animal doesn't make a common sound (bunny, hippo) make one up and stick to it. Be creative. (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts)
  14. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
  • The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Format:

Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Springhaven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)

Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.

Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.

Or

You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.

Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.

Best of luck and have fun! :sweet:

Any Third Parties may have slightly different role PMs.

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,

played by Fugazi

Active Players (22)

baxter.jpg

Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,

played by Waterbrick Down

becka.jpg

Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,

played by Rick

booker.jpg

Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,

played by Dragonator

brigit.jpg

Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,

played by Sandy

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,

played by Rufus

casey.jpg

Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,

played by Scouty

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,

played by WhiteFang

ernie.jpg

Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,

played by JimButcher

gibson.jpg

Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,

played by Pandora

gilda.jpg

Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,

played by Quarryman

gordon.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot

heidi.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie

horace.jpg

Horace Horse, Blacksmith,

played by iamded

lazlo.jpg

Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,

played by TinyPiesRUs

maurice.jpg

Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,

played by Cecilie

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,

played by Professor Flitwick

pancho.jpg

Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,

played by Zepher

pennie.jpg

Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,

played by Eskallon

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,

played by CorneliusMurdock

ralphy.jpg

Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,

played by badboytje88

seamus.jpg

Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,

played by Shadows

The Deceased (4)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,

played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist

carly.jpg

Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two

At least it's not another anagram. :sweet: Ooh, ooh!

Arf you kidding!? I'd prefer an anagram any day! But since you're so keen on answering riddles, what's in my pocket!?