Sign in to follow this  
lego_legis_legere

5th Guild - The Amafriends Guild

Work in progress

1. Origins of Historica

The bard’s song tells a tale of a world long forgotten,

Race against race, clan against clan, shields clashed with swords; long ago when Men of the Lion fought Men of the Falcon, and human armies succumbed to Orcs and undead. Each group clashed with its neighbor for power, unleashing upon the world a great scourge, and the arcane land was thrown into chaos. When it all seemed but lost, a council of wise men and sages was summoned. From all the lands they came to convene in the old world’s great city; the fortress of Cedrica.

To settle the grievance and end a millennium of bloodshed, the sages declined all the treaties of old and joined all the clans into one mighty Kingdom; Historica. They founded the Four Great Regions- each one a realm in itself; - Mitgardia in the North, Nocturnus in the East, Kaliphlin in the South and Avalonia in the West, so that trade routes would spring up and clans would meet in the markets and not in the theatre of war. The wise men chose a family of great honor, to uphold the truce and to keep the four guilds from dispute, and descendants of that mighty kin to this day rule the Central lands of Historica. So goes the legend. For ten decades the races of old have migrated and spread through the world, following the trade routes, establishing cultures and prospering towns.

Today, it is a world of wonder and natural beauty; a realm where a man and a woman may find peace. But peace is short lived…

Treacherous assassins have tried to murder the King! The capital is in shock and there will be repercussions; the Four Regions assemble their forces as the balance of power shifts, and blame is passed around. For the first time in a century, the guilds of Historica build up old defenses and prepare for the inevitable confrontation; everything hangs in the balance, and Historica is on the verge of chaos once more…

Guildsmen; this is the world you inhabit, this is the place where you will make your fortune, build a mighty empire and battle for the glory and honor of the banner…

The Wild Knightesses : The Amafriends Guild

7846248866_0251277c0f_c.jpg

History of The Wild Knightesses

Of all the mysterious legends told between travellers around a midnight fire, those about the Wild Knightesses are the most fascinating.

Ferocious women, horses-breeders, they are told to have cross through every corner of Historica.

Their story, nevertheless, hasn't always been that famous.

They all used to be loving wives, dedicated daughters. But the raging war torn their lives apart.

Forced to abandon their homeland, they decided to protect each other without the help of their husbands, sons or bothers gone forever.

Together, they will take revenge. And for that, they will track down the murderers of their family without rest.

They are... The Wild Knightesses.

Unique characteristics

Members of the Amafriends Guild have special skills :

- members come from every corner of Historica, they are female Humans, Orcs, Dwarves or Elves,

- no landscape is foreign to them thanks to their nomad way of life,

- each female wear peices of armor and weapons (swords, bows, lances) and are used to ride horses,

- they don't have magical skills because magic is only good for weak creatures such as men,

- they do know a lot about organization therefore they are able to mount/unmount a camp quickly with no traces.

2. Guild Standard - The Golden Banner

All Amafriends pledge allegiance to the Golden Banner : forged with their former jewels, symbols of the past, the colors are red and green because of the blood they spread and the land they travel through Historica.

7837811070_e233ae0fed_c.jpg

3. Guild Leader - Azelina the Gladiatrix

Description coming soon

7837805800_c808f85298_c.jpg

4. Landscape

7849464774_b6f254a06a_c.jpg

Description coming soon

Edited by lego_legis_legere

Original idea and well portrayed but IMO a guild of friends figures doesn't seem to fit into Historica very well. But that is just my opinion and my perspective of Historica...

Original idea and well portrayed but IMO a guild of friends figures doesn't seem to fit into Historica very well. But that is just my opinion and my perspective of Historica...

I agree, it doesn't quite fit, but it's certainly a great idea and very creative! :thumbup:

This one has my vote already.

That is great, although I could never rep anything from it. I would like to see what comes next.

Well played sir, well played. There's going to be lots of jealous ladies in Historica!

:classic:

This one has my vote already.

That is great, although I could never rep anything from it. I would like to see what comes next.

Fortunate for the rest of us then, I suppose, that you (anybody) don't get to vote! :wink:

haha I laughed.

Though you'll have to come up with some interesting story to take it from funny to serious :laugh:

And seriously - you didn't pick the PINK flag? :look:

Of course he did not :) these are not just ordinary girls talking about shopping, they wear weapons, pink is for ordinary girls ;)

So cute :) I they ever attack us, we would surly fail, because nobody would fight them (except maybe our girls, but I can not say for sure for them either :)

I have to say, that the friends figs don't look THAT bad in the four different armors in your last pic. It's half travesty, half genius... maybe genius is a little strong :laugh: