Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

The Fletcher

7822080584_b6c714e946_c.jpg

Here is my latest freebuild, the Fletcher. located in Albion.

7822081418_b8ea5a3f8e_c.jpg

The fletcher selling some arrows to Briana of the AAG (see drow watchtower)

7822081010_955faf56d3_c.jpg

Albion guard.

C&C welcome!

Enjoy!

~Legonardo

Another nice little house, the sign is really clever :thumbup: The chains work pretty well in the cobblestone road.

Have you ever thought about adding interiors?

Edit: Just noticed those extremely creative window frames!

Edited by soccerkid6

Looking realy good, and the halb timbered beams the size of two plates look much better I think! But its really the ground that make this a nice moc such a good one.

Thanks guys! glad you like it!

Another nice little house, the sign is really clever :thumbup: The chains work pretty well in the cobblestone road.

Have you ever thought about adding interiors?

Edit: Just noticed those extremely creative window frames!

thanks! I have thought about interiors, but my parts collection really doesn't allow it to happen.

glad you noticed the window framesdefault_blink.gif

~Legonardo

looks good and your really improving quickly!

The detail around the windows is my favorite part.

The roof works well as does the cobble stones. the sign is a nice detail as well.

I am a bit distracted by that it is only two sides and I can see the "space" through the timbers and windows but understand this is likely due to limited pieces.

Over all nice build and looking forward to what you come up with next.

The roof works well as does the cobble stones. the sign is a nice detail as well.

I am a bit distracted by that it is only two sides and I can see the "space" through the timbers and windows but understand this is likely due to limited pieces.

Thanks! My part number is begging to get really annoying, while I have learnt methods of "Stretching"my collection in the last half year I is only getting worse. I may do something about it, not sure about it though.

I don't know how big your collection is, but you seem to be doing an awesome job! Cool idea with the chains!default_thumbup.gif

Great to see so many nice looking mocs popping up from you! :thumbup:

I really like that roof design you keep using, looks really worn! That sign is epic! Never thought of doing that for a sign!

Maybe add a window or some detail on the big brown wall on the second floor?

Very clever signage using the quivers on the sign. :thumbup:

I don't know how big your collection is, but you seem to be doing an awesome job! Cool idea with the chains!default_thumbup.gif

Thanks! I can fit my whole collection (bar my mars mission, which i keep separate) in one large shoe box, about 60 litres

Great to see so many nice looking mocs popping up from you! :thumbup:

I really like that roof design you keep using, looks really worn! That sign is epic! Never thought of doing that for a sign!

Maybe add a window or some detail on the big brown wall on the second floor?

Thanks! a window would be good, Ill try and remember for next time.

Very clever signage using the quivers on the sign. :thumbup:

thanks!

I hate to base my comment off of a quote but I mostly agree with MikeyB. You should put some black bricks in the back so your background doesn't come through your window's. I love the worn out, aged look you achieved on this moc. The roof style is really cool. I might have to borrow that one day. :thumbup: Why doesn't anyone put figs by their window's?

Very nice little house, Legonardo! The signage is particularly nice, and the chains in the windows and on the ground work surprisingly well. I agree with others who mention the distraction of light coming through the windows - i'm also equally distracted by the far left tile that is coming away from the wall. :look: (But then i'm always seeing mistakes like that in my own work after i've taken my photos! *sigh*)

Thanks guys!

Gabe - thanks for your feedback, its always great. I dint really think that th background coming through the windows would be distracting (i didn't think about it at all) but clearly it is so i will change that in future builds. as for the tile. default_blush.gif it happens, i noticed just before I took the 3rd picture.

~Dangerous

Edited by Legonardo

Nice build! I like the use of the cmf stands for the roof, and the chains in the road really make it stand out. The sign has to be my favorite part though. Good work!