Sign in to follow this  
Dapper-D2

Astromechs

Nice one, I mean nice 3 man :laugh: . Cool to see you still working on these designs and making evident changes every time.

IMO the back one is the best , and the pic of him taking flight looks awesome with the smoke affect. Well done mate :thumbup: .

Nice one, I mean nice 3 man :laugh: . Cool to see you still working on these designs and making evident changes every time.

IMO the back one is the best , and the pic of him taking flight looks awesome with the smoke affect. Well done mate :thumbup: .

Thanks mate! I wasn’t sure about the light blue 1X2 brick in the legs on that one, but I really wanted to add some color to these. Kind of wish I would have left it black instead. Oh well, I’m glad you like the smoke effect.

I really like the yellow one :thumbup:, and the flight of the black one looks very dynamic. Do you have any instructions for these?

Wow, these are really nice! I like your use of printed tiles - and the flying astromech is amazing! Great job!

Nice work on these new droids Dapper-D2, the black one in particular caught my eye! I think you're right that it may have been better to leave it all black and grey, but it's still very nice indeed! And i love the action shot, you did a great job on the special effects there! :thumbup:

Nice work, I will support it on CUUSO :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice comments! I’m glad you guys still like these, because I have more on the way.

I really like the yellow one :thumbup:, and the flight of the black one looks very dynamic. Do you have any instructions for these?

Thanks Man! No instructions, because I would not know how or where to start making them, but I’m happy for your interest.

@ MOOD, Wedge, TerranCmdr, and anyone else who supported on CUUSOO, Thanks!