Sign in to follow this  
Scubacarrot

Heroica RPG - Quest #40: The Strivvian Job

As they walked along, Skrall comments, "So, let's see, we have nothin' but the Armory comin' here in the past few months from Eubric, a vague map leadin' somewhere into the desert, a kidnappin', a bunch of slaves, and boxes from Eubric without an account of any ship bringin' 'em here. If I had to guess seems to me things changed ships mid voyage, whether 'twas planned for or not, we still have to find out."

"Tell me, Servus is it? Did ya have a chance to chat at all with the other chaps in the cage next to ya on stage?"

The party continues walking, when suddenly they are stopped by Ignacio, the sailor from the Armoury.

7913018252_174a5aef2e_t.jpg

"Heroes! Come quickly! Someone knows you are from Heroica, and have informed the guards. We have to leave, now!"

With no time to think up another idea, the party quickly follows Ignacio back to the ship, which has been suitably repaired from their battle at sea earlier. The party quickly got on board, and the crew pulled up the anchor and released the chains with which the boat was tied to the dock. From the deck, the heroes could see several guards running up the dock, but they were already off. The Captain walked up to the heroes:

7893962196_3d3decaa49_t.jpg

"I am sorry heroes, it seems you will have to continue your search another time. If we had not left, they would have captured us all, or at the very least grounded the ship, giving us no way to return to Eubric. The winds are in our favour, we should reach Uland before too long."

The Captain's words rang true, in less than half the time it had taken them to reach Strivvi, the party could see Eubric again. The journey had been without incident, too. The crew was quiet, as every one of them knew they had not done what they came here to do.

The party got off the ship, with the slave, Servus. Without saying anything to each other, the party walked back towards the hall.

8207243457_8dcdd48b93_t.jpg

"That was a bit anticlimactic."

THE QUEST IS ON HOLD

The Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 20 Paladin
*Counterstriking*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
42/42

Ether:
14/14

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire,
Darkness
Earth
)
Round Metal Shield
(SP: 7),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Scupperer (WP: 10, Causes
Bleeding
Effect for 5 Damage until remedied or healed to full health), Shiver (WP: 11,
Ice
), Shadeux Shield (SP: 5), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 4 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Potion, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)
*Favors
Humanoid
and
Mechanical
Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Level 22 Hunter

Power:

Health:
36/36

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects),
Lucky Doubloon
(Accessory, Grants "Special Guard"

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), ), Pseudos' Hood (Regular attacks hit undead), Smoke Bomb x1, Grand Potion, Zoot's Plaything, Mead

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 23 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Defense:

Health:
32/32

Ether:
33/33

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each hit has a 1/3 chance to summon a creature Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Silver Mace (WP:8 Double Sell Value), Dawnstar II (WP: 9), The Fishstick (WP:7 Double damage while on ships), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Monkey Bar (all minions, pets, summons etc are Hastened), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2), Ruby (
Fire
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Emerald (
Wood
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Garnet (
Earth
), Scroll of Weakening, Mead, Potion, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, 2x Bedroll, Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 22.66 Witch
*Deals Badly Poisoned*
*Counterstriking*

Health:
39/39

Ether:
20/20

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
Fire,
Ice,
Earth
Wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned Hits
becomes
Badly Poisoned Hits
),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level),
Marksman's Monocle
(Misses are rerolled),

Inventory:
Silver Sword (WP:8 Double Sell Value), Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)),Ratmancer's Cowl (Deals double damage against Vermin), Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 6, gains 1 WP every kill made with it), Heavy Flail (WP: 5 Fragile Effect), Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental), Topaz(
Lightning
), Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption), Strivvian Keystone, Shovel, Pickaxe

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 17.5 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
effect*

Power:
30 (26)

Health:
32/32

Ether:
24/24

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental staff),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)
Black Bandana
(+3 Power),

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental crossbow), (Potion, 2 Grand Potions, 1 Elixir, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass , Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile for rest of battle, 5 ether, 50/50 chance), Bone, -1 Cheese, Topaz (
Lightning
)

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)

Level 15 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
25/25

Ether:
21/21

Gold: 1

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Silver Claw (WP:8 Double Sell Value),Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic, Bedroll, Venom, Deadly Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2), Orcish Drum (WP: 8), Gold Ore (Worth 80 Gold)

As I said in R&D, I have no choice but to put the quest on hold, I am very sorry, this topic can be locked, and I will have it reopened when I inevitably continue the quest, to which you of course are all invited. Thank you very much for sticking with me, players, and thank you for watching, those that did. It will continue, the story of Strivvi and the Missing Guards is not finished, it just wont be told now. Zepher, you can roleplay in the hall what you want with Servus. The Loans to Gurnam will be done the following: You just pay what you loaned in the first place, the money Boomingham paid for Servus will not be charged as he did not get the use out of it.

Edited by Scubacarrot