Sign in to follow this  
Peku

My city: LegoValley

indexed.gif Layout

Hi, I'm new here. I usually look a lot at the others threads and I decided to post my pics and present my town :)

[...]

Thanks for viewing!

Edit: I removed the spoiler and I add the Brishelf link:

img_2570.jpg

Edited by Phred
Added image to post.

Very nice, but: read the rules here! First it is a better start when you introduce yourself, also please make pictures smaller! You use a spoiler item so it is not as bad as posting them directly but still...

Very nice, but: read the rules here! First it is a better start when you introduce yourself, also please make pictures smaller! You use a spoiler item so it is not as bad as posting them directly but still...

Yeah, thanks for the notice. I just made a thread in the newcommers section. And I made a link to a Brickshelf gallery.

When you've down-sized your images to 800x600 max, feel free to add images to your first post. For now I've posted a down-sized image of yours used in the Layout Index. Lazy people (including myself typically) don't always follow the brickshelf link and go on to the next topic.

This is a very large layout and I'm impressed how good it looks when using almost all regular sets for the buildings. :thumbup: