Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Mafia Sign-up thread

:oh3: Someone else is being called a fuckwit? There can be only one! :angry:

1. What is your favorite FABULAND set?

3625 Sandy Seagull's Aeroplane. Why? Seagulls can fly all by themselves, but Sandy Seagull chose to display his affluence by purchasing a private plane he doesn't even need.

2. What is your favorite EB Mafia moment?

I'll always have fond memories of Harriet's plays.

3. What is your favorite acronym?

BBBQ

Great, now everyone's going to want to be a fuckwit. :hmpf:

After further consideration, I'm going to have to pull my application, as I unfortunately do not have enough time available to devote to the game as I first thought. I'll eagerly watch from the side lines and cheer on the town as always. Sorry. :sad:

After further consideration, I'm going to have to pull my application, as I unfortunately do not have enough time available to devote to the game as I first thought. I'll eagerly watch from the side lines and cheer on the town as always. Sorry. :sad:

:cry3: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to finalize the list and you were on it. :cry_sad: I understand. I'll miss you. I like when you play my games. I think you're good... :cry_sad:

If this plays out as well as it reads, it will be a very interesting game to watch! I'd love to try my hand at it (encouraged roleplaying? :wub: ) but I know that I won't have near enough time. Entertain me, furries! :tongue:

:cry3: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to finalize the list and you were on it. :cry_sad: I understand. I'll miss you. I like when you play my games. I think you're good... :cry_sad:

If we're going to start within a week from now, then I'm good, but if things aren't starting for another 2 or 3 weeks, I won't. So if they're almost set then consider me reinstated. :classic:

If we're going to start within a week from now, then I'm good, but if things aren't starting for another 2 or 3 weeks, I won't. So if they're almost set then consider me reinstated. :classic:

It should start on Monday.

Don't worry WBD, we'll vote you off as the first day sacrifice, so you'll have tons of free time! :devil::thumbup:

Don't worry WBD, we'll vote you off as the first day sacrifice, so you'll have tons of free time! :devil::thumbup:

See? Everything works out. :thumbup:

Quick I found the first scum, he's leading a bandwagon even before the game begins. :sing:

Quick I found the first scum, he's leading a bandwagon even before the game begins. :sing:

Hey, let's not start cheating already! Wait, that's not what I meant. What I am trying to say is: No playing the game outside the designated threads (except in PM and writeboard, and maybe other places we can't discuss). :dwacko:

Hey, let's not start cheating already! Wait, that's not what I meant. No playing the game outside the designated threads (except in PM and writeboard, and maybe other places we can't discuss). :dwacko:

But the rules have yet to be stated, so perhaps we may be allowed to play the game outside the generally assumed designated threads. :smug:

But the rules have yet to be stated, so perhaps we may be allowed to play the game outside the generally assumed designated threads. :smug:

Yeah, and roles have to be selected and so forth. :wacko: But Zepher's clearly a werewolf Scum. I can already tell. :thumbup:

Oh maybe we can play in any thread on the board! That would be an interesting new mechanic to introduce, but perhaps halfway through the game and only tell half the players. :laugh:

You fail. You were sent a personal invitation since you played the first one. You don't have to sign-up. :hmpf::wall: Fuckwit.

:tongue:

Is FUBAR and acronym? I just always used it synonymously with "ducked up".

So I have googled FUBAR and now I realize what it stands for. Good one. :thumbup: You're still a fuckwit. :hmpf:

Well, I got the PM, was excited at the prospect of a new Forest Mafia, came to the Wargames and Mafia forum to check if sign-ups were still open, saw they were, got excited and signed up, and then forgot to reply to the PM. :tongue: You know me... :grin:

Oh maybe we can play in any thread on the board! That would be an interesting new mechanic to introduce, but perhaps halfway through the game and only tell half the players. :laugh:

Nice MOC! It really looks a ton like a train! Vote: Pablo Parrot (darkdragon). Nice color scheme!

All private invitations have been answered and I have more than enough potential participants in this thread. Role PMs and Confirmation thread will be PMed and posted tomorrow.

Yeah, and roles have to be selected and so forth. :wacko:

Roles aren't selected, they're randomly assigned. At least that's what the good hosts do. Otherwise we end up married or something. :wacko:

But Zepher's clearly a werewolf Scum. I can already tell. :thumbup:

Pregame host metagaming. That's a new one for the mafia handbook. :laugh:

Well, I got the PM, was excited at the prospect of a new Forest Mafia, came to the Wargames and Mafia forum to check if sign-ups were still open, saw they were, got excited and signed up, and then forgot to reply to the PM. :tongue: You know me... :grin:

That's our Amy. :laugh:

I've got the cups ready. Just waiting for confirmation from one potential player. Jerk potential player. He must be Scum... :hmpf_bad:

SO the game is starting Sunday? :ugh: That's literally the only day that's bad for me (I'm sorting LUGBulk all day in MN)

SO the game is starting Sunday? :ugh: That's literally the only day that's bad for me (I'm sorting LUGBulk all day in MN)

It will start on Monday.

I would lock this but it seems you guys are having too much fun with it.