Sign in to follow this  
Bricktooth

Let the enemies die!

I've made my first Avalonian MOC, for the title Lord High Executioner. This was a relatively easy build, but it was a fun one. On one picture some parts are missing, can you guess which one?

No one knows where he came from. No one knows why he looks like this. His head is white as a bone, with blood-red eyes. The last thing the ones he kills see is the sight of his horrible face.

dscf1046.jpg

dscf1050.jpg

dscf1060.jpg

dscf1066.jpg

dscf1067.jpg

ah, with first glimps I yeld "yeah, go Nocturnus!"

...but, oh a shame, it is avalonian kicking some avalonian cheeks :))

nice minfig selection. I like building little builds like this as well.

One thin that might improve it a bit would be to remove the hands of the minifig chained in the tree, put the ends of the chain at the end of the arm and replace the hands. Looks like the chains are around his wrist that way.

Thanks for the advice! Having the chains around the wrists of the minifig is a great idea, I will definitely change that, but unfortunately I don't have time to take pictures of it now.

Nice build! :thumbup: Although, if I were the still living minifig getting hanged, I'd let go. . . :tongue: Love the rased platfor they're standing on too. Too bad we don't have a Lord High Executionor title here in Kaliphlin! :laugh: