M<0><0<DSWIM

Darth Vader/TIE Advanced Transformer (Micro-Mood Scale)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

So, for my newest project, I wanted to work WAY smaller, mainly because I didn't want to spends weeks/months building like I did with my Batpod. :wink: I believe this is the world's smallest Lego transformer that actually transforms. Let me know if that's not the case. This guy stands about 3 inches tall and changes from robot to fighter without removing parts. This was alot of fun and only took about 4 hours to design and build, so expect more of these! :grin:

vadertie.jpg

This is so good. The concept is fantastic, and the execution is incredible. Both forms are really recognisable without problems.

That is really cool!

His cape becomes the wings right?

Thanks! Right, the cape becomes the wings. The only problem is that, in robot mode, he looks like he has a huge gray backpack.

Creative and aesthically pleasing, as I've come to expect from you. :wink: I've never seen such a small LEGO Transformer! Great work. :thumbup:

THanks so much! I'm pretty sure this is one of the smallest Lego Transformers on the net.

That's awesome! It's so tiny. :tongue: Seeing a full size LEGO transformer is impressive, but this is on a whole other level. It just just as the character/vehicle it's supposed to represent.

Awesome M<0><0<DSWIM! You should see the huge smile on my face! :laugh:

It's very recognizable in both forms, so you definately nailed it. Though i agree a bit on the "huge grey back pack", did you try an all black approack on the wings? Or does that make it look less good?

Maybe you can try to turn grey parts to black ones? I'm sure it can help.

On the subj - it's so tiny and it's cool! Are you going to make someone else it that style?

Maybe you can try to turn grey parts to black ones? I'm sure it can help.

On the subj - it's so tiny and it's cool! Are you going to make someone else it that style?

Thanks! I do have a few in mind: Boba Fett/Slave 1, Stormtrooper/TIE Fighter to name a couple.

This is a brilliant idea (and execution too :wink: ) You should make a series of these and CUUSOO them :thumbup:

If the other ones turn out as well as this one, you would sure have my vote! The picture still makes me smile every time i see it! :sweet:

Always the innovator, MOOD! I love seeing the new things you come up with. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A round of applause for you Mood, coming up with another original idea/scale for builds. Can wait to see what other little transformers you come up with. :thumbup:

Another sweet MOC Mood! I definitely hope to see many more MOCs like this one, it's quite cute!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks! I do plan on making a little series of these. Thanks for blogging me too! :classic:

This is a brilliant idea (and execution too :wink: ) You should make a series of these and CUUSOO them :thumbup:

Thanks! I have a few other projects I want to present on Cuusoo first (my first is my Moodland General Grievous). But, I might present this idea as well. :wink:

It continues to amaze me, how much articulation you can manage to get into such small spaces. :thumbup:

Always the innovator, MOOD! I love seeing the new things you come up with. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks, bro! Hope you're workin on that Landspeeder. :wink:

Very nice, MOOD! I love this newest model - it's so small, but it still manages to transform! I really am excited to see more!

Very nice, MOOD! I love this newest model - it's so small, but it still manages to transform! I really am excited to see more!

Thanks, dude! I'll be building more of these soon.