Kai NRG

SoF: Emma's Bedroom

indexed.gif B-V-22B

We (useing the plural to speak of myself) snuck into Emma's bedroom last time she was on vacation (visiting Heartlake Stable Camp, probably) - we were actually a bit surpriesd to learn that here favorite colors were red and yellow!

7783777012_0e4e6b1392_m.jpg

On the right she had a pink shelf, with a few books, a medal, microscope, and a basket. Both a painting and an easel on the wall - so maybe she was the artist? She also has a dollhouse on the floor, a covered bed, certificate of graduation (depending on her age we're tempted to think it might be forged), laptop, teddy bear on the bed cover, swiveling table - etc.

7783792098_a35a3e4500.jpg

It wasn't intentional, but the color scheme of the books (except for the white) matches the easel pallet colors. . .

7783800224_6805a2383e.jpg

Hopefully you can see the teddy bear - he's back there, anyway!

7783807174_a9f5ee9308.jpg

Unfortuanly, Emma took a rather long vacation. . .

7783785056_8e2001392c.jpg

More pictures on my Flickr photostream!

Edited by Phred

Wonderful little room. I have to tell you though, that is an artist's pallet, not an easel. An easel holds the painting, a pallet holds the paint. It had to be used by Bob Ross to have been displayed like that. :grin:

Wonderful little room. I have to tell you though, that is an artist's pallet, not an easel. An easel holds the painting, a pallet holds the paint. It had to be used by Bob Ross to have been displayed like that. :grin:

Ah yes, you're certainly right. (What was I thinking?) :tongue: