just2good

Legends of Chima 2013

I have some names and numbers. Aanchir, Is it ok to post them? :classic:

Question: How and where does one see "the retailer's catalog". I've always wanted to know that.

-Sci

I have some names and numbers. Aanchir, Is it ok to post them? :classic:

It should be okay. The only things about new themes that people can't post are watermarked pictures if I'm right. :wink:

EDIT:

Oops, I'm a bit late.

Judging the set names, it seems as if they're using tribes, a la Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes.

Edited by just2good

@ Aanchir: Sorry, I mistake your grand duke name for a moderator sign.

@cm4s: I have a very good cantact with a local independent toyseller for around 7 years.

Question: How and where does one see "the retailer's catalog". I've always wanted to know that.

-Sci

Once I saw a preliminary catalogue in a Toy shop. The boss agreed to show me :P It was 2 years ago. Just saying... (It wasn't a Lego Shop).

Sweet, thanks Pieaka23! So, we get:

70000 Razcals Raven glider €9,99

70001 Crawleys Reptile grabber €14,99

700012 Razars Chi Raider €39,99

70002 Lennoxs Lion-Buggy €19,99

70003 Eris Eagle Jet €32,99

70004 Wakz Wolf tracker €32,99

70005 Lavals Lion-Quad €39,99

70006 Craggers Croc-Boat Center €79,99

70013 Equilas Ultra Striker €39,99

70100 Speedorz Fire ring €14,99

70101 Speedorz Disc Shooting €14,99

70102 Chi-Waterfall €14,99

70103 Speedorz Boulder Bowling €14,99

70113 Starter Set Chi Tournament €19,99

Sounds pretty good.

Well if nothing else that pretty well confirms what we suspected. That "Speedorz" is not a theme, it is part of LoC. just like the Ninjago Spinners.

I guess my favorite vehicle is the Lion Quad. Anything with such a gorgeous colorscheme, tank treads and a laser cannon definitely gets a :thumbup: in my book. And it´s nice to know that Speedorz is simply Legends of Chima. Now we know that the ridiculous amount of new themes is quite a bit smaller than we thought.

I guess my favorite vehicle is the Lion Quad. Anything with such a gorgeous colorscheme, tank treads and a laser cannon definitely gets a :thumbup: in my book. And it´s nice to know that Speedorz is simply Legends of Chima. Now we know that the ridiculous amount of new themes is quite a bit smaller than we thought.

Can you PM your images. I must see!!

This theme looks very promising. Can't help but feel very excited.

Interesting list, sounds like Ninjago with animals or is it more like battle vehicles....good vs bad, the classic formula in just about every action TV series for children. Lego's answer to Thundercats or Voltron, we'll just have to wait till both Lego and TimeWarner do their press releases to see images etc.,.

This theme looks highly promising,the Tiger/Lion Quad looks amazing the face of a tiger from what I could see(I saw the very tiny image),and the color scheme looks amazing,I love this vehicle a lot :wub: ,and there are snakes judging by the list...new snake tails or designs at least :wub: ,and WOLVES count me in.

Edited by Zachattacx

Yeah. It's the same 1 x 1 crystal piece we've had for years. I think it was first used in Aquanauts?

Oh, right. My mistake.

It seems I've missed out on images, oh well. But from the list, the bird and reptile figures sound interesting. I'm glad it's not just wolves and lions.

It also seems "Speedorz" is probably the name of those ripcord motorcycle things. That's an interesting turn of events.

Edited by Delta 38

Since I don´t want to spread the images further, I won´t PM them. And I think the set with the green baseplate I mentioned might be 70006 Craggers Croc-Boat Center.

I yesterday forgot to tell there are groups of human animals who have all a different name, sometimes fight with eachother and ride motorbikes.

Wait a second... :look:

(brains are crunching from glorious insight)

Hinckley has probably invented Legends of Chima to re-introduce Fabuland in a couple of years. :grin:

I yesterday forgot to tell there are groups of human animals who have all a different name, sometimes fight with eachother and ride motorbikes.

Wait a second... :look:

(brains are crunching from glorious insight)

Hinckley has probably invented Legends of Chima to re-introduce Fabuland in a couple of years. :grin:

The way I see it Chima is a Fabuland reboot. :B

Woooah woah whoa.

Right. Hello, Peppermint_M here, moderator of Action themes (Big orange brick see?). There is also a lovely list of the staff in Website and Forums. If you need to do that and think you have to ask, ask staff by PM first please.

Second: No mini modding thanks.

Third: I will have to consult, names can stay for now but may be removed later.

It's Fabuland but with laser-equipped lion trucks.

:laugh: ,this is kinda getting off topic with the Fabuland thing,but yeah....It's Fabuland with different animals killing themselves with crazy motorbikes,laser trucks,and Lions that look like Lion-O and the Thundercats. :hmpf:

:laugh: ,this is kinda getting off topic with the Fabuland thing,but yeah....It's Fabuland with different animals killing themselves with crazy motorbikes,laser trucks,and Lions that look like Lion-O and the Thundercats. :hmpf:

In other words, exactly the way we all know and love it. =)

"It's like Fabuland, but with motorcycle death-matches!" =D

Fabuland hasn't always been like that? :cry_sad:

Oh dear I think I've been playing with it wrong. :sceptic:

Fabuland hasn't always been like that? :cry_sad:

Oh dear I think I've been playing with it wrong. :sceptic:

My god...poor Fabuland :tongue: .

Question Fabuland is a land right?(I got something evil :devil: )

Found the answer and it is land/world

Legends Of Chima actually is Fabuland but many years have taken place and many other animals live there now,well a war is being taken place over the legendary crystals of Chima or Fabuland in which the animals are put in there own tribes judging their species and fight to the death :devil: with motorbikes and vehicles with lasers in order to get the crystals of Chima. :devil::grin: Stupid I know

Edited by Zachattacx

This is Fabulands past, before they all got along with each other and built peaceful towns together.