Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

Ship; Omarou

thindexedgif.gif 11b

Hi..

Found this ship at Brickshelf and as far as i remember i haven't seen it in here. So what do you think about it?

picture_01.jpg

picture_87.jpg

The Omarou

My oppinion is that its way to big in the back. To me it seems like the builder only has focused at the cabin :-/ .

But i like the balcony X-D

it looks like it could flip bow over stern with an aft castle like that! Might need some wheely bars on it to keep it stable.

it looks like it could flip bow over stern with an aft castle like that!

That was also my first thought when I saw this ship :)

He should use some of the bricks from the aft castle to make the middle of the ship a bit higher.

The red in the sails doesn't go very well with the rest of the ship.

it looks like it could flip bow over stern with an aft castle like that! Might need some wheely bars on it to keep it stable.

Ha wheely bars! good one Phred. Yeah, not a big fan of the sales with the rest of the ship, or of the castle... the stern castle actually looks like a castle! yikes.

The proportions are very...........weird! It looks like it could flip over to the side because of the big stern castle...And the remaining parts of the ship don't look very well......Well...IMO

My oppinion is that its way to big in the back. To me it seems like the builder only has focused at the cabin :-/ .

But i like the balcony X-D

Do we know who the builder is? Maybe he was originally building a castle MOC and decided he wanted to mkae it float. :-D

Put that thing in the water and it'll go back-first and side-first into the water! It's a nice ship.

You're probably right there Captain Roger, this ship probably defies physics with such a huge stern castle. It would definitely prevent the wind from catching the sails :-D

Phes, your theory about blocking wind sounds mighty familiar... I think it might have been another moc i saw.

Edit: Is that a knight with a wine glass on the crows nest?

*Starts humming Camelot Song from Monty Python and The Holy Grail*

Yes, I think you're right about the knight with the wine glass in the crows nest. Too the there are no close-ups and the images are small and of poor quality so we can't see for sure.

No it would sail two feet, then the stern castle would tip, crashing into the docks, killing at least 30+ people to be sure.