Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Fabuland MOC: Pandora Panda's Roadster

builders_guild.gif

Pandora Panda got a brand new Roadster for her birthday!

7758457496_b9335cd9b1_z.jpg

Here she is cruising along, ...

7758459438_d4da5dc946_z.jpg

... showing off the dark red leather interior and folding roof, ...

7758455398_c036f1235c_z.jpg

... opening doors and uhm... steering wheel, ...

7758461360_1cdb509572_z.jpg

... shiny front, ...

7758467838_f0ba67a07e_z.jpg

... and (headache-inducing) sloping rear and spare tire.

Of course Pandora Panda had to really test the performance of her new Roadster, so she challenged Ricky Raccoon to a race through the streets and forests of Fabuland in his fast Hot Rod.

7758453424_ce084d4af0_c.jpg

All the Fabulanders came to watch the race and... see Pandora Panda win.

7758450912_cc8948fb78_c.jpg

Let's see if you can spot the obligatory Fabuland frog. :innocent:

Great roadster Rick, sleek yet functional! The final scene is just perfect! :cry_happy:

:roflmao:

Awww Rick! That's a gorgeous roadster, and perfect for Pandora Panda. :wub: Of course she won! :laugh:

I love how you've managed to pack so much humour into the scene. :thumbup: I particularly like Becka Bulldog bashing Marcus Monkey over the head! :snicker:

Nice! A suitable ride for the bestest panda around! :sweet:

(And at first I didn't see Sheldon so I was a bit disappointed about that, but it turned out he was just wearing different clothes than usual. :classic:)

Such a lovely car, and so fitting for a Panda :sweet:. And a great and funny scene to go with it :rofl:

Oh dear... :oh3:

Nice setup for the two racers! The crowd of characters is so interesting....each must have an intriguing life story!

Where is the best place to read up about the Fabulanders? It is one line I don't own....boooooooohoooooo!

And a picture of the missing frog by itself would be wonderful as as it is hard to find without knowing what it looks like. Cheerio!

Ok, now I got it. :grin::thumbup:

Very nice birthday gift to the Panda!

Pandora Panda got a brand new Roadster for her birthday!

And it's just gorgeous! :wub_drool: I'm a very lucky panda to have such a super-slick car, and the black-and-white colouring is just perfect. :wub:

The whole car looks fantastic, but I especially love the dark red leather interior and tan convertible roof. The slope at the back looks wonderful and gives it a vintage feel (as does the shiny grille at the front), and I love the inclusion of the spare wheel. The whole thing looks just brilliant. :wub:

All the Fabulanders came to watch the race and... see Pandora Panda win.

You built a whole Fabu scene too! This is just fantastic too! There's so much humour here (as has already been mentioned) but Sieggy swinging his blue bucket around is hilarious! :laugh:

Ooops :look:

:roflmao:

*oh2* Poor fwoggy! :cry_sad:

A wonderful car, Rick! I love the whole scene :wub: even if I'm not included (yet..some day). :tongue:

Sinner and his bucket :rofl:

That's a pretty nice roadster you've got there. I particularly like the idea for the hood ornament and that spare tire.

And the frog... :laugh:

Really nice Moc Rick :wub:!

Great design, details and colors. As mentioned the leather seats makes it looks real classy :thumbup:! And a whole scene also, well done!

But did I really agree to let this race take place? Where is the permit from FPD (Fabuland Police Dep.)???

But did I really agree to let this race take place? Where is the permit from FPD (Fabuland Police Dep.)???

By the looks of it, you appear to be supporting it! :laugh:

Excellent roadster 'Rick' and hmmm, ROADKILL.....was it a cane toad ? :iamded_lol:

Edited by lightningtiger

Thanks everyone for the really nice comments. :sweet:

Awww Rick! That's a gorgeous roadster, and perfect for Pandora Panda. :wub: Of course she won! :laugh:

Thanks Ru. :sweet: She's a great driver. :grin:

I love how you've managed to pack so much humour into the scene. :thumbup: I particularly like Becka Bulldog bashing Marcus Monkey over the head! :snicker:

I wonder if that's going to come back to haunt me with the Forest II coming up. :look:

And a picture of the missing frog by itself would be wonderful as as it is hard to find without knowing what it looks like.

Uhm... rather flat. :blush::grin:

And it's just gorgeous! :wub_drool: I'm a very lucky panda to have such a super-slick car, and the black-and-white colouring is just perfect. :wub:

I'm... glad you like it. :wub: Building it for your birthday made it even more fun.

*oh2* Poor fwoggy! :cry_sad:

I was looking for a place to add a frog and... he ended up on the road. Poor fwoggy never saw it coming. :cry_sad: I'm sure he didn't suffer much though.

Great design, details and colors. As mentioned the leather seats makes it looks real classy :thumbup:!

Thanks. A classy panda deserves a classy car. :wink:

It looks superb. I'm sure Pandora will be very happy that you made this. :wink: Happy Birthday, Pandora!