Sandy

Heroica RPG - Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

Cinna attacks Battle Ant B from the back row with an Ice Spell.

QM Note: Sorry, I somehow neglected that you used an ice spell on the previous turn. You actually killed the battle ant with your strike, so please choose another target.

"Nice hit Benji! Now, feel free to eradicate that rat!"

"Same battle order."

Namyrra prepares for a Lightning spell at the Hen from the Back row.

(OoC: 1 summon Raiju, 4: Lightning spell)

Amazed at the fantastic hit he had just performed, Benji prepares to attack the Feral Hen from the back row, and then attack the rat from the back row.

Edited by Flare

seeing the ant is already an antcicle,

Cinna attacks Battle Feral Hen from the back row with a Lightning Spell.

Cinna changes her mind and decides to attack Big Rat from the back row with an Ice Spell.

Results of Round Two of the Derelict Windmill Battle:

>Benji vs. Feral Hen - Shield (Gold Reaper - Feral Hen: sudden death; Benji: 6+8=+14 gold)

>Namyrra (Lightning) vs. Feral Hen Big Rat - Special Damage (Foul Bite - Namyrra: poisoned)

>Cinna (Ice) vs. Big Rat - Enchantment (Cinna: +1 WP to Mauryl, -10 ether)

>Benji vs. Big Rat - Shield (Gold Reaper - Benji: +6 gold)

Benji unleashes his Gold Reaper move on the remaining enemies. Feral Hen is assassinated, and Benji earns 14 gold. The Big Rat poisons Namyrra with its foul bite. Cinna enchants Mauryl, increasing the weapon power of the cursed broomstick by 1 at the cost of 10 ether. Benji uses Gold Reaper again, gaining 6 more gold. Namyrra loses one health due to her poisoning.

With one enemy left, the battle continues automatically.

Enemies:

heroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpg

Big Rat

Type: Vermin

Level: 6

Health: 50/50

Special:
Foul Bite
– Causes poisoned-effect to the target.

Drops: Venom

Party:

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 18
*Immune to Fire*

Power:
(levels 18 + Mauryl 11 + medal 1)

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
30/30
(base 5 + levels 17 + mystic knight + medal 1)

Ether:
13/24

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:11, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightening, Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Bedroll

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 20.33
*Immune to Sealing*
*Poisoned*

Power
: 32
(20+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 26/27
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 30/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold
: 44

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Ether:5. immune to Sealing)

Summons
: Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Ice cube tray (Ice), Clay golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
: Shiny Dagger (WP:10), bone-staff (WP: 3),
Gems
: Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire.
Scrolls
: Blindness, Sealing.
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 5 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

27-year-old Male Half-Elf
Assassin

Level 20 1/3
*Hastened*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
31/31
(Basic health: 6 + level bonus: 20 + class bonus: 5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 12;
Darkness
Ice
Light
Elemental) + Tricorne (SP:3) +
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1

Results of Round Three of the Derelict Windmill Battle:

>Benji vs. Big Rat - Lethal Aim (Big Rat: 50 health-(12x2=24 dmg)=26 health)

>Namyrra (Ice) vs. Big Rat - Special Damage (Foul Bite - no effect)

>Cinna (Ice) vs. Big Rat - Special Damage (Foul Bite - Cinna: poisoned)

>Benji vs. Big Rat - Critical Lethal Hit (Big Rat: 26 health-(44x2=88 dmg)=0 health)

Benji aims lethally at the big rat, but only causes 24 damage to it. The rat uses its foul bite on both Namyrra and Cinna, and the latter is poisoned as well. Benji then finishes it off with his second turn. Namyrra and Cinna lose one more health because of the poison before it fades away.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Cinna gains half of a level, while Namyrra and Benji gain a third. They each have achieved 1 Glory Point. The enemies drop two Fire Bombs, one Venom, a Chicken Drumstick and six Bones.

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
29/30

Ether:
13/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:11, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Bedroll

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealing*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
: 25/27
(5+19+3)

Ether
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Ether:5. immune to Sealing)

Summons
: Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Ice cube tray (Ice), Clay golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 5 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
31/31
(Basic health: 6 + level bonus: 20 + class bonus: 5)

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1

Party Leader, please divide the spoils of the battle:

heroica-firebomb.jpgheroica-firebomb.jpg2x Fire Bomb – Causes 5 points of fire-elemental damage to all enemies, doubled if the target is weak to fire.

heroica-venom.jpgVenom – Use on a weapon to make it cause a poisoned-effect on any enemy it hits for the duration of one battle. A poisoned enemy loses 1 health each turn.

heroica-chickenleg.jpgChicken Drumstick - Increases maximum health by 1 upon consumption.

heroica-bone.jpgheroica-bone.jpgheroica-bone.jpgheroica-bone.jpgheroica-bone.jpgheroica-bone.jpg6x Bone - Can be thrown at monsters to distract them for a turn. Worth nothing, except in magic shops where it’s worth 5 gold.

Where will the party travel next?

"Okay, that went pretty well I'd say."

"So, 6 bones, I guess that's 2 bones for each of us, and seeing as you, Benji, did most of the work in the battle I think you should get the chicken drumstick and the Venom, leaving one Fire bomb for me and one for Cinna."

"And unless there are any huge protests I'd say we should get moving to the Sheep Meadow."

"Okay, that went pretty well I'd say."

"So, 6 bones, I guess that's 2 bones for each of us, and seeing as you, Benji, did most of the work in the battle I think you should get the chicken drumstick and the Venom, leaving one Fire bomb for me and one for Cinna."

"And unless there are any huge protests I'd say we should get moving to the Sheep Meadow."

"Thank you! That chicken drumstick does look delicious!"

"Sheep Meadow, eh? Sounds good! Lets go! :classic:"

Oh, and I'd like to consume the chicken drumstick right now, if its possible.

Edited by Flare

QM Note: I just noticed that Benji had incorrect health stat (the level bonus should be 19, since Benji has had 19 level-ups), so the drumstick didn't change the value.

Benji eats the chicken drumstick with good appetite, gaining a permanent boost to his health. The party then moves onwards to a noisy field.

heroicafog-location-sheepmeadow.jpg

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Enemies:

heroicafog-monster-batteringram.jpg

Battering Ram

Type: Beast

Level: 9

Health: 124/124

Special:
Reckless Ram
– Causes 18 damage and the stunned-effect regardless of row.

Drops: Bone

heroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpg

Black Sheep

Level: 8

Health: 94/94

Special:
Cloud of Dark Wool
– Causes the blinded- and confused-effects to the target.

heroicafog-monster-silentlamb.jpg

Silent Lamb

Level: 7

Health: 88/88

Special:
Cloud of Soft Wool
– Causes asleep- and sealed-effects to the target.

heroicafog-monster-direwolf.jpg

Direwolf

Level: 15

Health: 175/175

Special I:
Howl
– Summons another Direwolf to join the battle. Used only if there are one or two Direwolves in battle.

Special II:
Blood Fang
– Transfers 15 health from the target to self. Used only if there are three Direwolves in battle.

Drops: Mead

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
29/30

Ether:
13/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 2 Bones

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealing*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 5 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Bones

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
31/31
(Basic health: 6 + level bonus: 19 + class bonus: 5 + chicken drumstick: 1)

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1, Bone x2

Party Leader, choose the order of action. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

Cinna's eyes widen when she sees the beefy sheep and then the wolf.

"Umm, didn't the map say this was the easy path?" :oh:

"Nevertheless, I think I will go for that Black Sheep with a Fire Spell from the back row."

"Hah, fluffy things about to die!" :grin:

Battle order:

Namyrra

Benji

Cinna

Namyrra prepares to cast an Ice spell at the Battering ram from the back row.

(OoC: Sandy: can we just assume that on a roll of 1 I'll summon the spirit that's connected to the element I'm using for casting a spell, and on a 4 I'll cast a spell of the same element?)

"Umm, didn't the map say this was the easy path?" :oh:

"Based on what I heard from the other party that went here this actually is the easy path.."

(OoC: Sandy: can we just assume that on a roll of 1 I'll summon the spirit that's connected to the element I'm using for casting a spell, and on a 4 I'll cast a spell of the same element?)

QM Note: Your Shield-skill always summons the first spirit on your list unless you specifically wish for something else. You can always change the order of spirits, too. Spell Aim works the same way as Spell and Great Spell, using your chosen element.

Results of Round One of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra (Ice) vs. Battering Ram - Great Spell (Battering Ram: 124 health-(44x2=88 dmg)=36 health; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Benji vs. Direwolf - Damage (Benji: 31 health+3 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=26 health)

>Cinna (Fire) vs. Black Sheep - Enchantment (Cinna: +1 WP to Mauryl, -10 ether)

Silent Lamb - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-7 dmg=25 health)

Namyrra slams the battering ram with a mighty ice spell, dealing 88 damage. The direwolf rakes Benji for 5 damage. Cinna enchants Mauryl in exchange for 10 ether. The silent lamb tries to harm Namyrra, but cannot pierce her defenses.

All enemies still remain.

Enemies:

Battering Ram

Health: 36/124

Special:
Reckless Ram

Black Sheep

Health: 94/94

Special:
Cloud of Dark Wool

Silent Lamb

Special:
Cloud of Soft Wool

Direwolf

Special I:
Howl
– Summons another Direwolf to join the battle. Used only if there are one or two Direwolves in battle.

Special II:
Blood Fang
– Transfers 15 health from the target to self. Used only if there are three Direwolves in battle.

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:
(levels 18 + Mauryl 12 + medal 1)

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
29/30

Ether:
3/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 2 Bones

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealing*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 5 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Bones

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
26/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1, Bone x2

Party Leader, choose the order of action. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

"Well, that could have gone better, but I think we can still press on! Cinna, I see you're running low on ether, but I hope you can manage until we've taken out at least one of the enemies so we can keep their free hits to a minimum."

"Same battle order."

Namyrra prepares for another Ice spell at the Battering ram from the back row, while mentally reciting her list of summoned spirits starting with the Ice Cube Tray, followed by Xut the Daemon, Raiju the Raiju, Ni the Shrubbery, Clay golem, Battle Angel, unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind).

QM Note: Your Shield-skill always summons the first spirit on your list unless you specifically wish for something else. You can always change the order of spirits, too. Spell Aim works the same way as Spell and Great Spell, using your chosen element.

(OoC: right, I always interpreted Spell Aim as requiring me to specify that I wanted to cast a spell, but if it's automatic if I was attempting to cast a spell that's much better. As for the summoning I guess I can just say at the beginning of a battle which spirit I want to have at the beginning of my list?)

(OoC: looked through everything posted in the R&D thread after the artifact store opened, but couldn't find an official, word-of-God reply about the counterstrike gloves, so I wonder, if Benji takes a free hit and counters due to the counterstrike gloves, will the counterstrike be darkness, light and ice elemental from his crossbow or not?)

I'll continue my attack.

(OoC: looked through everything posted in the R&D thread after the artifact store opened, but couldn't find an official, word-of-God reply about the counterstrike gloves, so I wonder, if Benji takes a free hit and counters due to the counterstrike gloves, will the counterstrike be darkness, light and ice elemental from his crossbow or not?)[/color]

Good question, I'd like to know that also...

"No promblem, Namyrra. I should be alright to keep fighting, even if I do run out of ether.I will go for that Black Sheep with a Fire Spell from the back row."

(OoC: looked through everything posted in the R&D thread after the artifact store opened, but couldn't find an official, word-of-God reply about the counterstrike gloves, so I wonder, if Benji takes a free hit and counters due to the counterstrike gloves, will the counterstrike be darkness, light and ice elemental from his crossbow or not?)

OoC: The counterstrike comes from the gloves, not the weapon. That's why the power is equal to the hero's level (not WP), and it also means that no elements or effects in the weapon are taken into a count.

Results of Round Two of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra (Ice) vs. Battering Ram - Damage (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(9/2=5 dmg)=25 health)

>Benji vs. Direwolf - Special Damage (Howl - Direwolf B joins the battle)

>Cinna (Fire) vs. Black Sheep - Spell (Black Sheep: 94 health-(31x2=62 dmg)=32 health; Cinna: -1 ether)

Silent Lamb - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(7/2=4 dmg)=25 health)

The battering ram tries to attack Namyrra, but she deflects the strike. The direwolf howls, calling another one of his kind into the battle. Cinna hits the Black Sheep with a fire spell that causes 62 damage. The silent lamb effortlessly tries to attack Namyrra again.

There are now five enemies in the battle.

Enemies:

Battering Ram

Health: 36/124

Special:
Reckless Ram

Black Sheep

Health: 32/94

Special:
Cloud of Dark Wool

Silent Lamb

Special:
Cloud of Soft Wool

Direwolf A

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf B

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
29/30

Ether:
2/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons
: Ice Cube Tray (Ice), Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Clay Golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
26/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

"Oh bugger. That's one big nasty wolf.."

"Battle order"

Benji

Namyrra

Cinna

"Benji, I think we might get to see what those gloves of yours are good for now, I'll have to take the free hit from Direwolf B, so you'll get the one from the Silent Lamb. I think you'll hurt it a lot more than it will you though! :devil:"

Namyra prepares to send another Ice spell at the Battering Ram from the back row.

"That was better, except for the extra scary wolf. I think I can take this guy out, so I'll attack Black Sheep with a Fire Spell from the back row again."

Benji grins at the thought of getting to use his counterstrike gloves, and continues his attack on the direwolf A

Results of Round Three of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Benji vs. Direwolf A - Special Damage (Howl - Direwolf C joins the battle)

>Namyrra (Ice) vs. Battering Ram - Spell Aim (Battering Ram: 36 health-(12x2=24 dmg)=12 health; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Cinna (Fire) vs. Black Sheep - Great Spell (Black Sheep: 32 health-(43x2=86 dmg)=0 health; Cinna: -1 ether)

Silent Lamb - Free Hit vs. Benji (Benji: 26 health+3 SP-(7/2=4 dmg)=25 health; Silent Lamb: 88 health-20 dmg=68 health)

Direwolf B - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=25 health)

Another direwolf is called to the battle. Namyrra unleashes a small ice spell on the battering ram, dealing 24 damage. Cinna takes out the Black Sheep with her great fiery spell. The silent lamb takes a jab at Benji for 1 damage, but Benji retaliates with his gloves, dealing 20 damage back. The second direwolf attempts to hurt Namyrra in vain.

Five enemies still remain.

Enemies:

Battering Ram

Health: 12/124

Special:
Reckless Ram

Silent Lamb

Health: 68/88

Special:
Cloud of Soft Wool

Direwolf A

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf B

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf C

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
29/30

Ether:
1/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 29/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons
: Ice Cube Tray (Ice), Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Clay Golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
25/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

"Oh no, not another direwolf. What terrible luck I am having this round, compared to the past one! Hilarious. Anyways, what is our plan of action? Should we all attack the direwolves and receive free hits from the sheep? I could knock out the battering ram with my counterstrike gloves."

"Well Benji, at least now you've called all the wolves to the battle, so there shouldn't be any more joining (at least not for a while). And yes, I was thinking the same thing, you'll hurt a little bit from the Battering Ram, but I'm confident those gloves of yours will ensure that you take it out, which is good."

"Cinna, whether you attack Direwolf C or the Silent Lamb doesn't make much difference, but with a bit of luck you could take out that Silent Lamb, and I can take a free hit from Direwolf C without getting hurt."

Battle order:

Benji

Namyrra

Cinna

Namyrra prepares for another Ice spell, this time at Direwolf B from the back row.

"OK boss! Sounds good! :wink:"

Benji will attack Direwolf A from the back row again.

"Actually, I'd like to stay away from the Silent Sheep until I'm out of ether. This will be my last shot, so I'll move to him next round. I'll attack Direwolf C with a Fire Spell from the back row."