Sandy

Heroica RPG - Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

Keliim takes the gold and thanks th' farmer f'r having this "splendid" place and then takes his leave towards Eubric.

He had not walked far when a familiar beast comes running towards him, the big man gets down on one knee and greets his dire wolf. "Fenri, ye missed me... Ye have grown since last we saw." And then they head for Eubric and the training room.

Edited by Mencot

As the heroes approach the farm several see that little has changed since their last visit.

heroicafog-farm.jpg

heroicanpc-oldmackdonauld.jpg  Welcome Youngins, I'm glad to see that ya'll didnt waste much time gettin here.  I dont know if it was the early heat this spring, or the extra snow this winter, but the critters in my fields are going crazy.  I aint seen neer this much activity in them acres since the Troll migration took them straight through the apple orchards.  If ye're up to it, I'd appershiate you knocking back the numbers a bit.  Aint enough space to go around with all them Beasties out there.  The deal's the same as it ever was.  Ye keep what you take, and I might even be able to let you buy a little sumpin when you get back.  Now who is in charge of this group of yours?  You got any questions?

The Party

32432302661_624c102cdb_t.jpgKeliim (Mencot) "Demon sworn" (from quest 133), Wolfgang Rep. (quest140)
37ish, male human Hunter
Level 19 *Half Damage from Demon and Dark* *Absorb Ice* *Intimidation*
Power Bonus: 3
Health: 32/32 (*)
SP: 7
Gold: 170
Equipment: Vampire´s Court Sword (WP:12 1/3 chance to cause bleeding; always causes bleeding to humanoids; great sword.), Lethauros Mail (SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, body wear.), Cloak of the Winterlands (Absorb Ice, SP 3, Backwear)
Weapons and Shields: Woodchopper's Axe (WP:8; Deals Double Damage to Plant-types; Axe), ,Scarab Shield: (SP: 3, Bearer takes half damage from vermin), Dwarven Orichalcum one handed battleaxe (WP: 5, Axe)
Artifacts: Sylvania's Cowl (Grants "Animal Talk", Headwear),, Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders are Enamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Gender-Swap (swaps the wearer's gender when worn, suitable for anyone, accessory), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation), Peasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear), Gauntlets of Recklessness (Hits become Mortal Hits, adding lost health to attack power; handwear), Heroic Helm (SP: 2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits, Headwear), Sterile Gloves
Consumables: 5x Potion, Grand Potion, 3x Smelling salts, 4x Mead, Chocolate Bar (Gives the *Nimble* and *Poisoned* Effect when consumed), Venom, Dirt Bomb, 4x Holy Bombs, 2x Smoke Bomb, Double Rainbow (Gives the user the encouraged, lucky,poisoned by 1, and confused effects), 2x Obsidian Shard (may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle), 2x Charion beetle horn, Bone, Deadly Venom, Dirt Bomb
Treasures: Black Pearl (Worth 75 Gold), 3 Mythril Shard, Silver Ore
Tools: Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation) in her inventory, and it doesn't take up an item slot.)
*Big Apple Quest 145 +1
*Raw Meat Fields of Glory +5

aGuN22V.jpgLord Cedric (wiz)
34-year-old Male Human Knight
Level 9
Power: 24 (10+3+2*+9)
Defense: 7
Health: 21/21 (10+8+2+1**)
Gold: 0
Equipment: Gold Longsword (Longsword, WP:10), Hinckwell shield (SP:6, Can block one free hit every round. If the user has Hinckwell rep. rolls of DAMAGE has a 1/2 chance to be blocked and SPECIAL DAMAGED has a 1/4 chance to be blocked. ), Boots (SP 2 Footwear),
Inventory:
Artifacts: Scary Black Cloak (grants the Intimidate [see Black Knight] and "Diplomacy" [see Infiltraitor] job traits; backwear)
Consumables: 1 Great potion, 3x Potion, 2x Mead, 2 x Remedy, bone, Phoenix Essence, sleep bomb
Tools: Sungold Seal (+3 Power, +2 Health), Bedroll, Shovel

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zpsSiercon (Siercon and Coral)

Male, Wraith (Visual appearance of hollow black smoke in human form.)
Level 26.66 Battlemage (Darkness to all Attacks; Immune to Darkness, Asleep)
Power: ( lvl 26 + WP 17)
Defense: 9 (Dark Phibbian Cloak +5, Robes +4)
Health: 39/39 (5 base + 26 lvl + 5 class + 4 robes)
Ether: 32/32 (5 base + 26 lvl + 1 class)
Gold: 215

Equipment:
-Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,)
-Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.)
-Immortal Essence (+1 power for every enemy still standing. Accesory.)
-Giant Spear (WP:17, causes Bleeding 5, Hollow upgrade [Potion Stored])
Gems: Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire), Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water)
Bombs: 7x Bone (Distracts monster for 1 turn when thrown), x4 Fire Bomb, Smoke Bomb X2, Air Bomb X2, Dirt Bomb X2, Floral Bomb X2, Holy Bomb X2, Ice Bomb X2, Lightning Bomb X2, Water Bomb X2
Consumables: 3 Potions, 3 Remedies, 1 Tonic, 3 Grand Tonic, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable) Mead, smelling salts, Nostrum, Skeleton Decoy, 2x Venom, Grating Stone, Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy, Consumable),
Inventory: Scroll of Magic Disguise, Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory), Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk)
Tools: Magic Compass, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Decamodifier, Telescope

Glory Points: 151

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpgKarie Alderflask-Cour, A True Hero (Kintobor)
24? Year Old Human Female Minstrel
Level 33.75 *Permanently Nimble* *1/3 Chance to Weaken targeted enemy on successful hits*
Power Bonus: 0
Health: 61/61 (7+8+11+33+2)
Defense: 7 (4+3)
Ether: 39/39 (33+4+2)
Gold: 727
GP: 36
Equipment: Fine-tuned Guitar (WP:15, user is lucky; instrument), Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and FREE HITS, suitable for women only, body wear), Vorpalis Crown (SP: 4, the wearer has a 1/3 chance of dealing Weakened to the targeted enemy on successful hits. Headwear, suitable for anyone.), Fenarian Robes of the Vampire (SP:3, Max. Ether +4, backwear) Encore Plectrum (If the same song is sung for more than one round of combat in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels, accessory),
Inventory:
-Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky, fire and wind elemental instrument), Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Demon's Fiddle (WP: 12, causes Enamoured and Cursed, instrument)
*Artefacts: Glittering Dress (The users job traits are replaced by those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker, suitable for women only), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes user's appearance into that of an elf of the same gender, accessory), Snake Eyes Charm (Provides immunity to petrified, accessory, suitable for anyone), Mage's Muffler (Provides immunity to sealed, accessory, suitable for anyone), Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory), Immortal Aegis (Bodywear, SP: 6, 1/6 chance of negating all damage on a Free Hit)
*Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Newtity
*Battle Songs: True Loves Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party, costs 2 ether per healed ally, Battle Song), Murder on the Dancefloor (Has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out each opponent (unless immune to sudden death) when sung; costs 5 ether per non-immune enemy; Battle Song), Serene Etude (Removes negative effects from the rest of the party instantly. Costs 1 ether per negative effect removed; Battle Song), Hundred-Hero Hymn (Doubles the current and maximum health for the rest of the party for the remainder of the round. Stacks with the inspired effect. Costs 10 ether per ally)
*Consumables: Grand Potion x20, Tonic x3, Grand Tonic x20, Remedy x8, Phoenix Essence X5, Phoenix Incense, Nostrum x4, Smelling Salts x2, Mead, Neutralizer x3, Herbal Infusions x3 (Removes Negative Effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Oculoid Miasma (Consumable, reduces level of one enemy by 10.), Elixir x2, Tiger Balm, Health Core, Potion x4, Mead x4, Venoms x16, Deadly Venoms x2, Bone, Smoke Bombs X10
*Tools: Magic Compass, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Decamodifier, Empath Glass (Can read NPC emotions; one time use in each battle, causing one enemy Confused and Fragile for 3 rounds)
*Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep; whenever unleashed deals the fast asleep effect to one random opponent once per battle, unlimited use)

kirayblackknight_sandy.pngKiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something
24 year old Female Human Warden
Level 25 2/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits* *Intimidation*
Defense: 29
Health: 42/42
Gold: 814
Equipment: Deadly Crossbow (WP:16, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow, deals poisoned by 10), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11)
Inventory:
Weapons and Shields:  Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword), Mythralized-Smith’s Katana (WP:20, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.),
Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear.)
Gems: Emerald
Consumables: 8X Potion, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), 3x Smoke Bomb, 7x Bone, 2x Soma, Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Dragon Scale, Fire Bomb, 8x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 5x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) Tonic, Remedy, 2x Nostrum, Phoenix Essence X2, Smelling Salts X2
Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation, doesn't take up an item slot)

Please decide on a party leader and verify your Character Stats.

Edited by Asphalt

Cedric arrives at the fields first, with his newly upgraded shield. "I have no questions. Let's slay some beasts!"

26 minutes ago, wiz said:

Cedric arrives at the fields first, with his newly upgraded shield. "I have no questions. Let's slay some beasts!"

heroicanpc-oldmackdonauld.jpgHOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEEE You got spunk son.  Glad to see the ol hall still has some fire in it.

Edited by Asphalt

Just now, Asphalt said:

heroicanpc-oldmackdonauld.jpgHOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEEE You got spunk son.  Glad to see the ol hall still has some fire in it.

Siercon heard this statement as he gloomily approached. He almost felt bad about being somewhat out of sorts, but that would require more effort. 'Oh well' he feigned a little bit

"Seems like only yesterday, And Karie is our leader." He motioned with a smile.

"I'm fine with Karie leading if she wants. So, Old Mack, how bad has it gotten since we've been away?"

OOC: One quick note, I shouldn't have the Sandman's Parasol in my inventory. That seems to be a hold over from the last quest I was on, and I didn't catch it until now. Sorry!

Karie meanders to the field gates, guitar in her hands as she sings, her sheep Baafy in tow.

"Oh, I can't decide, whether you should live or die, Oh you'll probably go to heaven, Please don't hang your head and cry-
Good morning! Glad to see most everyone here is a little earlier than me. I like enthusiasm and proactivity, for the most part."

2 hours ago, Siercon and Coral said:

Siercon heard this statement as he gloomily approached. He almost felt bad about being somewhat out of sorts, but that would require more effort. 'Oh well' he feigned a little bit

"Seems like only yesterday, And Karie is our leader." He motioned with a smile.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

"I'm fine with Karie leading if she wants. So, Old Mack, how bad has it gotten since we've been away?"

"I'm in charge?" Karie asks, surprised. "I mean, honestly, I suppose I'm a bit shocked people think this highly of me. Sure, why not, I'll lead. Honestly this can't be half as bad as the last group I led."

3 hours ago, wiz said:

"Cedric, here. I've got some things for you to borrow." She retrieves her Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory) from her bag, handing the silver piece to Cedric. "This should help you feel a bit more powerful after a few battles. Trust me. Oh, also, you can use this." She grabs a long object from behind her, wrapped in a fine leather bag. She unclasps the bag's latch and pulls from within a finely crafted rapier, it's sheath a solid black. "This is Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP). Sexy loves to poke things. I'm letting you borrow both Sexy as well for the time being. Hopefully you find some use out of it." She hands Sexy to Cedric to borrow. "Any questions about this stuff, or do you think you're good to go?"

On April 18, 2017 at 9:48 PM, Kintobor said:

"Cedric, here. I've got some things for you to borrow." She retrieves her Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory) from her bag, handing the silver piece to Cedric. "This should help you feel a bit more powerful after a few battles. Trust me. Oh, also, you can use this." She grabs a long object from behind her, wrapped in a fine leather bag. She unclasps the bag's latch and pulls from within a finely crafted rapier, it's sheath a solid black. "This is Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP). Sexy loves to poke things. I'm letting you borrow both Sexy as well for the time being. Hopefully you find some use out of it." She hands Sexy to Cedric to borrow. "Any questions about this stuff, or do you think you're good to go?"

Cedric unequips the Boots and replaces them with the Medal of Valor. He also equips Sexy. "Thank you. I think ye did well explaining what these do, I have no questions."

heroicanpc-oldmackdonauld.jpgThe old farmer tips his hat and gives Karie a wink.  Well then Little Lady if you are gonna lead this fold about you just gotta pick a direction.  I will see yeh again when you git back.

THE PARTY

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpgKarie Alderflask-Cour, A True Hero (Kintobor) PARTY LEADER
Level 33.75 *Permanently Nimble* *1/3 Chance to Weaken targeted enemy on successful hits*
Equipment: Fine-tuned Guitar (WP:15, user is lucky; instrument), Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and FREE HITS, suitable for women only, body wear), Vorpalis Crown (SP: 4, the wearer has a 1/3 chance of dealing Weakened to the targeted enemy on successful hits. Headwear, suitable for anyone.), Fenarian Robes of the Vampire (SP:3, Max. Ether +4, backwear) Encore Plectrum (If the same song is sung for more than one round of combat in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels, accessory),
Inventory:
-Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky, fire and wind elemental instrument), Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Demon's Fiddle (WP: 12, causes Enamoured and Cursed, instrument) Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP)
*Artefacts: Glittering Dress (The users job traits are replaced by those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker, suitable for women only), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes user's appearance into that of an elf of the same gender, accessory), Snake Eyes Charm (Provides immunity to petrified, accessory, suitable for anyone), Mage's Muffler (Provides immunity to sealed, accessory, suitable for anyone), Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), , Immortal Aegis (Bodywear, SP: 6, 1/6 chance of negating all damage on a Free Hit)
*Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Newtity
*Battle Songs: True Loves Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party, costs 2 ether per healed ally, Battle Song), Murder on the Dancefloor (Has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out each opponent (unless immune to sudden death) when sung; costs 5 ether per non-immune enemy; Battle Song), Serene Etude (Removes negative effects from the rest of the party instantly. Costs 1 ether per negative effect removed; Battle Song), Hundred-Hero Hymn (Doubles the current and maximum health for the rest of the party for the remainder of the round. Stacks with the inspired effect. Costs 10 ether per ally)
*Consumables: Grand Potion x20, Tonic x3, Grand Tonic x20, Remedy x8, Phoenix Essence X5, Phoenix Incense, Nostrum x4, Smelling Salts x2, Mead, Neutralizer x3, Herbal Infusions x3 (Removes Negative Effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Oculoid Miasma (Consumable, reduces level of one enemy by 10.), Elixir x2, Tiger Balm, Health Core, Potion x4, Mead x4, Venoms x16, Deadly Venoms x2, Bone, Smoke Bombs X10
*Tools: Magic Compass, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Decamodifier, Empath Glass (Can read NPC emotions; one time use in each battle, causing one enemy Confused and Fragile for 3 rounds)
*Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep; whenever unleashed deals the fast asleep effect to one random opponent once per battle, unlimited use)

32432302661_624c102cdb_t.jpgKeliim (Mencot) "Demon sworn" (from quest 133), Wolfgang Rep. (quest140)
37ish, male human Hunter
Equipment: Vampire´s Court Sword (WP:12 1/3 chance to cause bleeding; always causes bleeding to humanoids; great sword.), Lethauros Mail (SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, body wear.), Cloak of the Winterlands (Absorb Ice, SP 3, Backwear)
Weapons and Shields: Woodchopper's Axe (WP:8; Deals Double Damage to Plant-types; Axe), ,Scarab Shield: (SP: 3, Bearer takes half damage from vermin), Dwarven Orichalcum one handed battleaxe (WP: 5, Axe)
Artifacts: Sylvania's Cowl (Grants "Animal Talk", Headwear),, Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders are Enamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Gender-Swap (swaps the wearer's gender when worn, suitable for anyone, accessory), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation), Peasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear), Gauntlets of Recklessness (Hits become Mortal Hits, adding lost health to attack power; handwear), Heroic Helm (SP: 2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits, Headwear), Sterile Gloves
Consumables: 5x Potion, Grand Potion, 3x Smelling salts, 4x Mead, Chocolate Bar (Gives the *Nimble* and *Poisoned* Effect when consumed), Venom, Dirt Bomb, 4x Holy Bombs, 2x Smoke Bomb, Double Rainbow (Gives the user the encouraged, lucky,poisoned by 1, and confused effects), 2x Obsidian Shard (may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle), 2x Charion beetle horn, Bone, Deadly Venom, Dirt Bomb
Tools: Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation) in her inventory, and it doesn't take up an item slot.)
*Big Apple Quest 145 +1

34-year-old Male Human Knight (Gains double Experience)
Level 9
Power: 25 (11+3+2*+9)
Defense: 6
Equipment: Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP), Hinckwell shield (SP:6, Can block one free hit every round. If the user has Hinckwell rep. rolls of DAMAGE has a 1/2 chance to be blocked and SPECIAL DAMAGED has a 1/4 chance to be blocked. ),  Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory)
Inventory:
Artifacts: Scary Black Cloak (grants the Intimidate [see Black Knight] and "Diplomacy" [see Infiltraitor] job traits; backwear), Boots (SP 2 Footwear),
Gold Longsword (Longsword, WP:10)
Consumables: 1 Great potion, 3x Potion, 2x Mead, 2 x Remedy, bone, Phoenix Essence, sleep bomb

Equipment:
-Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,)
-Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.)
Gems: Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire), Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water)
Bombs: 7x Bone (Distracts monster for 1 turn when thrown), x4 Fire Bomb, Smoke Bomb X2, Air Bomb X2, Dirt Bomb X2, Floral Bomb X2, Holy Bomb X2, Ice Bomb X2, Lightning Bomb X2, Water Bomb X2
Consumables: 3 Potions, 3 Remedies, 1 Tonic, 3 Grand Tonic, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable) Mead, smelling salts, Nostrum, Skeleton Decoy, 2x Venom, Grating Stone, Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy, Consumable),
Inventory: Scroll of Magic Disguise, Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory), Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk)

kirayblackknight_sandy.pngKiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something
Level 25 2/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits* *Intimidation*
Equipment: Deadly Crossbow (WP:16, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow, deals poisoned by 10), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11)
Inventory:
Weapons and Shields:  Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword), Mythralized-Smith’s Katana (WP:20, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.),
Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear.)
Consumables: 8X Potion, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), 3x Smoke Bomb, 7x Bone, 2x Soma, Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Dragon Scale, Fire Bomb, 8x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 5x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) Tonic, Remedy, 2x Nostrum, Phoenix Essence X2, Smelling Salts X2
Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation, doesn't take up an item slot)

Welcome to my third Run of the Fields everyone.  Bear with me on any mistakes or blunders I make and please point them out.  If everyone's gear looks correct now we will be on our way once you pick a location.  For the sake of clarity could everyone please format their actions like so...   (Character Does a Thing to Someone from A Row.)  with all specifics in bold so I can catch them easier.  Let's "kill some Players err Beasts ." When Karie Posts a direction I will consider the decision made.

Edited by Asphalt

6 hours ago, wiz said:

Cedric unequips the Boots and replaces them with the Medal of Valor. He also equips Sexy. "Thank you. I think ye did well explaining what these do, I have no questions."

"Alright, good."

"If everyone else is good, we'll head out to Zone 1, the Derelict Windmill." 

heroicafog-location-derelictwindmill.jpg

The Party chooses to go to the mill.

As the Heroes approach the mill the smells of rot and decay fill their nostrils. It is enough to make lesser men gag and thoutful women wonder why the old farmer doesn't just burn the thing down. When they draw near enough, they begin to hear soft noises. sounds of scratching, moaning, gnawing, and tearing drift towards them on the breeze.

A rasping voice yells. It must be here, find it. I will have my prize.

heroicafog-monster-ratking.jpgFilthy Humans, you will not claim what is mine. Begone, or feel our bite.

The Cheese is Mine!!!

The Enemy

heroicafog-monster-ratking.jpgRat King

*Encourages beasts and vermin as long as it lives* *Encouraged*

Type: Beast/Vermin

Level: 12 24

Health: 112/112

Special: Reign of Disgust – Causes poisoned by 12-, confused- and afraid-effects to all opponents.

Drops (varies by roll):

1-2: Deadly Venom

3-6: Remedy

heroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgBig Rat Mob 1 *Encouraged*

*Immune to poisoned*

Type: Vermin

Level: 48 96 (6x8)

Health: 400/400 (50X8)

Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned by 8 (1x8)-effect to the target.

Passive Special: for love of filth, Rat Mobs gain 1 additional free attack for every poisoned character in the party.

Drops: Venom

heroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgheroicafog-monster-bigrat.jpgBig Rat Mob 2 *Encouraged*

*Immune to poisoned*

Type: Vermin

Level: 48 96 (6x8)

Health: 400/400 (50X8)

Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned by 8 (1x8)-effect to the target.

Passive Special: for love of filth, Rat Mobs gain 1 additional free attack for every poisoned character in the party.

Drops: Venom

heroicafog-monster-zombiepeasant.jpgZombie Peasant 1

*Immune to sudden death*

Type: Undead/Humanoid

Level: 13

Health: 132/132

Special: Bone Gnaw – Causes 13 damage and fragile-effect to the target, and restores 13 health to self.

Drops (varies by roll):

1: Peasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear.)

2-6: Bone

heroicafog-monster-zombiepeasant.jpgZombie Peasant 2

*Immune to sudden death*

Special: Bone Gnaw – Causes 13 damage and fragile-effect to the target, and restores 13 health to self.

Drops (varies by roll):

heroicafog-monster-zombiepeasant.jpgZombie Peasant 3

*Immune to sudden death*

Drops (varies by roll):

THE PARTY

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpgKarie Alderflask-Cour, A True Hero (Kintobor) PARTY LEADER

Inventory:

-Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky, fire and wind elemental instrument), Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Demon's Fiddle (WP: 12, causes Enamoured and Cursed, instrument) Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP)

*Artefacts: Glittering Dress (The users job traits are replaced by those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker, suitable for women only), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes user's appearance into that of an elf of the same gender, accessory), Snake Eyes Charm (Provides immunity to petrified, accessory, suitable for anyone), Mage's Muffler (Provides immunity to sealed, accessory, suitable for anyone), Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), , Immortal Aegis (Bodywear, SP: 6, 1/6 chance of negating all damage on a Free Hit)

37ish, male human Hunter

*Big Apple Quest 145 +1

34-year-old Male Human Knight (gains double Experience)

Level 9

Power: 25 (11+3+2*+9)

Defense: 6

Equipment: Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP), Hinckwell shield (SP:6, Can block one free hit every round. If the user has Hinckwell rep. rolls of DAMAGE has a 1/2 chance to be blocked and SPECIAL DAMAGED has a 1/4 chance to be blocked. ), Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory)

Inventory:

Artifacts: Scary Black Cloak (grants the Intimidate [see Black Knight] and "Diplomacy" [see Infiltraitor] job traits; backwear), Boots (SP 2 Footwear),

Gold Longsword (Longsword, WP:10)

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword), Mythralized-Smith’s Katana (WP:20, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.),

All players please choose an Action. Party Leader Please choose a battle order

Karie swaps her Fine-Tuned Guitar for her Vagrant's Guitar, admiring the added elemental effects on it before aiming the neck towards her enemies.

"Remember, Undead can only be affected by elemental attacks. Spread yourselves out, but we need to ensure that Rat King hits the dust before the other Vermin have a shot at taking us out. Kiray, you're second in battle order. I'm going to try and set you up. Make whatever you do count, because if this turns south, we'll be taking the brunt of a nasty rat attack. If you've got status effecting bombs, especially sleep or stunned, now'd be a good time to let them fly, oh, and this goes without saying, but stay to the back for now, guys! I don't need someone getting cocky and finding themselves face flush with the dirt."

Karie strikes the Rat King from the back row.

"That is one very large rodent." Kiray knocks a bolt in her crossbow. "I've got the zombies, even if they won't fall immediately. I can target them one by one so they all are poisoned and start weakening quickly." She attacks Zombie Peasant 1 from the Back with her crossbow.

Battle Order
Karie
Kiray
Siercon
Kellim
Cedric

Edited by Kintobor

53 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Battle Order
Karie
Kirby
Siercon
Kellim
Cedric

...Kirby?

Note:  It seems that autocorrect will plague us all this journey.

1 hour ago, wiz said:

Cedric throws a sleep bomb

Note:  Which Row?

On April 19, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Asphalt said:

Note:  Which Row?

Oops, my bad, Back Row.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

...Kirby?

OOC: Autocorrect does this to me all the time lol. Glad it's not just me :D

Siercon attacks zombie peasant 2 from the front row with fire (spear loaded in case of shield.)

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

...Kirby?

OOC: Yeah, it's autocorrect. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. Sorry for the confusion, nonetheless!