Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest #43: Protect My Brother

*snip*

Sylph handed the raw meat to Nur, explaining, "You have the lowest total health, I don't want you dead."

Sylph, noticing the observer, used hand signals and body gestures to ask his party if the wished to attack, indicating that he so desired. He then took the time before the battle to silently call upon the forces of nature to heal Dak.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Johon motions the party behind some bushes and trees, then grabs a rock and motions to throw it, possibly to distract the figure.

Sylph shook his head and raised a sleep scroll. He waited for approval.

OoC: Encase I'm ever offline for more than 24 hours again, Jebediahs can state my actions, and those of Dak if necessary.

OoC: I'll defer to Bricksandparts' judgment. :)

Nur stowed his slab of Raw Meat. Maybe it'll be more healthy when cooked. Or maybe he could start a career as a chef. If only he had a frying pan...

From his position in the bushes he looked down to the rock that lead his comrades to his location. It sat motionless. It seems like Nur must put his garnet directly into the rock for it to have any sort of personality.

En Sabah Nur attempted to discretely cast luck on Johon for 10 ether. He consumed a Grand Tonic and washed the disgusting taste down with a Mead. He winced at the thought of his Party Leader casting sleep upon the archer. He's going to fall hard. The mage was taking a more relaxed approach to this quest and let his teammates call the shots. He nodded in approval of the druid using his scroll. This is going to be good.

En Sabah Nur grinned.

Nur attempts to give some magic-induced luck to Johon, but fails. He then consumes a Grand Tonic to replenish his ether, and a Mead to go along with it.

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs)

unknown age, unknown race Druid ***Party Leader***

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
30/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
17/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mockthril Rod (WP:7)

Inventory:
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, Grand Tonic, Remedy, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth

6843093399_d39f47706a_t.jpg

Dak Shadeaux (Darth Nihilus)

35 years old half-elven, half-Mopag Black Knight

Level 15½
*Immune to Blinded and Fragile*

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
16/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Black Sword (WP:10,
lightning
-elemental), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was last inflicted to someone else in a battle), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

25 years old male human Raider

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of Decay (WP:8; once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns; the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes; suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians), Helmet (+1 max health), Dog Statuette (SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.)

Inventory:
Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8,
Light
elemental), Healing Staff (WP:5, Healing effect; lent to Arthur G Regulus- usable by mages and clerics), Focal Staff (WP:5; focus fire: roll a 3 for 5 ether; suitable for clerics and mages), Aquamarine, 3 Potions, 2 Venoms, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, 2 Pick-axes, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

30 year old male human Battle Mage

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Immune to Fragile, Sealed and Blinded*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
27/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
17/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Sealed Heavy Armour of Brilliance (SP:5,Immune: fragile, blinded, sealed effects), Loaded Die (
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
, WP: 5), Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5), Helmet (+1 HP), Traveler's Cloak (SP: 1), Garnet (
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Luck, 3 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essences, Remedy, 3 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Venom, 2 Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Raw Meat

Sylph raises his scroll of sleep to utter a spell at the archer up in the tree, but a huge fist wraps around his wrist, stopping him. He turns around to see the largest woman he has ever laid his eyes on. She's not really fat, but tall and bulky as a mountain.

heroicanpc-littlejane.jpg

"Trying to interfere with our gig, are you?" the woman booms. She then hollers at the person on the tree. "Hoy, Robina! Leave the kids, we have caught ourselves a bigger fry."

The archer jumps down, and the party sees that he's in fact a she as well. And a very buxom one, at that.

heroicanpc-robinahooter.jpg

"Good job, Little Jane", the woman called Robina smirks. "I can't believe I did not notice them myself. I was too concentrated on the rich brats. You four better be richer, or I'll make you regret that you made me let the boys slip."

Robina aims her arrow at Sylph's throat, giving him a good look down her ample cleavage. Meanwhile Little Jane keeps the others at bay with her arm-thick quarterstaff.

"The name's Robina Hooter, a benefactor to the poor and a bane to the wealthy. And you are?"

The roguish woman waits for the party's answer.

"Definitely not your type. We are but poor, lost circus performers. Is there a village nearby? Ever heard of the wolfgang? Those kids are ours, and you are the ones interfering with our gig. Savvy?"

Edited by Dannylonglegs

"Definitely not your type. We are but poor, lost circus performers. Is there a village nearby? Ever heard of the wolfgang? Those kids are ours, and you are the ones interfering with our gig. Savvy?"

"Oh really? You're part of the Puppygang, are you? Why do I find it so hard to believe?"

Sylph's lack of diplomacy or intimidation makes Robina dubious.

A third woman steps into the clearing. She's holding a half-empty bottle, and there's a slight slur in her voice.

heroicanpc-wilmascarletta.jpg

"They're lying to their teeth, I tell you. I would know my ex-gangbrothers - you can't get scars like this and forget. On the other hand, it's been years since I left the gang, and I've done a lot of drinking after that... A lot! *hiccup*"

"Thank you, Wilma, just as I suspected. Or are you going to tell me you're new recruits?"

The bandit's suspicion towards the party has risen. Does the party want to fight the women straight ahead, or will they try to find a peaceful way out?

*snip*

I won't speak for my mates, but I don't think these goons are worth keeping alive. If you lot don't believe we're with the Wolfgang, that's fine, maybe brother Dak can convince you. I think we'd just be wasting our time letting our targets get away though. These girls aren't worth the daylight we're losing.

Johon brushes past Sylph and the others, confident.

"You think we are trying to stop you? We are recruits for the wolfgang, they told us if we could capture both of the boys, they'd let us in. They are after all the sons of two rivaling families, wouldn't that make a good ransom? Besides, I was observing you" *Johon blushes* "You are very, uh, cute."

Johon brushes past Sylph and the others, confident.

"You think we are trying to stop you? We are recruits for the wolfgang, they told us if we could capture both of the boys, they'd let us in. They are after all the sons of two rivaling families, wouldn't that make a good ransom? Besides, I was observing you" *Johon blushes* "You are very, uh, cute."

"Ugh." grunted Sylph, feigning frustration, and letting Johon speak for the party.

OoC: Lol, you guys...

Nur wasn't quite intimidating and had never been diplomatic but with the Party's knight unwilling to lend his voice he had to try something. He sighed.

"I am afraid these dullards are correct. They are here to bring in the boys. I was not to reveal myself until the task was completed but I am here to observe and insure the job is done. I have been a member of the Wolfgang for some time now but I am also being tested. I am new to the 'Gang as well as I've been a member for under a year. Things must have changed greatly since your time us Wilma as testing new recruits has become commonplace." Nur glanced at his friends a moment before looking back to Robina.

"A part of our test was for us to be stripped of many of our valuables and supplies so we do not have much on our persons now, but perhaps you would accept a donation to your cause at a later time?"

He eyed the Mountain. "Quite an impressive lass. Although, childhood must’ve been awful for you! Were you a foot taller than all the boys? They laughed at you, called you names. Some boys like a challenge. One or two must’ve tried to get inside big Brienne Little Jane. I wouldn't mind adding my name to that list." He just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

He eyed the Mountain. "Quite an impressive lass. Although, childhood must’ve been awful for you! Were you a foot taller than all the boys? They laughed at you, called you names. Some boys like a challenge. One or two must’ve tried to get inside big Brienne Little Jane. I wouldn't mind adding my name to that list." He just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

The bulky woman's face turns bright red.

"That does it! I'm a virgin, I have you know!" Little Jane's gigantic fist sends Nur flying backwards to the ground, suffering the loss of 10 health.

Two other women rush into the site, increasing the number of brigands to five.

heroicanpc-aunttheresa.jpg

"What in the name of our Holy Mother is this fuss all about?" a woman wearing the robes of a Sister of Danab demands to know.

The other woman, most petite of them all, is carrying a lute, and she plays a few notes with it.

heroicanpc-alannadale.jpg

"Hmm, a group of misfit bandits. I sense a song coming... I shall call it 'The Merry Women Against the Foul-minded Fools"! Tra la la!"

"Alanna, Aunt Theresa, glad you're here. It's time to teach these Wolfgang underlings a lesson: never mess with Robina Hooter and her Band of Merry Women!"

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

heroicaquest43-battlemerrywomen.jpg

Enemies:

Robina Hooter
- "I'm not called Hooter for no reason."

Type: Humanoid

Level: 18

Health: 215/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich
– Robina steals 10% of the gold from the opponent with most gold. The gold cannot be recovered.

Special II :
Give To the Poor
– After stealing, Robina throws the stolen gold at the opponent with least gold, dealing damage equal to the amount of gold, regardless of row and SP.

Drops: Merry Bow (WP:7; steals 1 gold upon each successful hit (except shield-skills); suitable for rangers), Ranger's Quiver (WP: 1 to bows and crossbows; suitable for rangers)

Note: Robina fights from the
back row
, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to her. Her attacks ignore row as well.

Little Jane
- "Men sometimes call me Twin Mountains, and then I punch them in the face."

Level: 20

Health: 282/282

Special:
Giant Blow
– Causes 30 damage and the afraid-effect to the target.

Drops: Quarterstaff (WP:4/8 against humanoid enemies)

Aunt Theresa
- "My bosom has been compared to that of Mother Danab herself."

Type: Humanoid/Holy

Level: 17

Health: 134/134

Special:
Danab’s Blessing
– Restores 50 health to all Merry Women.

Drops: Grand Potion

Wilma Scarletta
- "Don't you even dare to glance at my rack! Burp!"

Type: Humanoid/Fiery

Level: 19

Health: 241/241

Ether: 5/5

Special:
Fire Breath
– Causes 10 fire-elemental damage to all opponents regardless of row at the cost of 1 ether. If ether is at zero, nothing happens.

Drops: Grand Tonic

Alanna Dale
- "My breasts may be small and humble, but at least I have my lovely voice!"

Level: 16

Health: 167/167

Special:
Cacophony
– Causes 8 damage to all opponents regardless of row with 50% chance of stunning each of them for the next round.

Drops: Lute (WP:8, suitable for minstrels)

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
30/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
16/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, Grand Tonic, Remedy, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth

Level 15½

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
30/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning
-elemental), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was last inflicted to someone else in a battle), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of Decay (WP:8; once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns; the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes; suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians), Helmet (+1 max health), Dog Statuette (SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.)

Inventory:
Light
elemental), Healing Staff (WP:5, Healing effect; lent to Arthur G Regulus- usable by mages and clerics), Focal Staff (WP:5; focus fire: roll a 3 for 5 ether; suitable for clerics and mages), Aquamarine, 3 Potions, 2 Venoms, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, 2 Pick-axes, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
17/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
17/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Sealed Heavy Armour of Brilliance (SP:5,Immune: fragile, blinded, sealed effects), Loaded Die (
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
, WP: 5), Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5), Helmet (+1 HP), Traveler's Cloak (SP: 1), Garnet (
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Luck, 3 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essences, Remedy, 3 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Venom, 2 Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Raw Meat

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

OoC: Haha

Nur lay on the ground a moment looking up through the trees. That hurt. He sat up. These women were formidable. Other than Johon, Nur was unsure of his other comrades' ability versus thinking opponents.

"Fortune is on our side gentlemen, bountiful bosoms aplenty! Choose your dancing partners!" Nur got on one knee. "Hooter, Bosom Danab, Wilma, Alanna, Twin Mountains it is nice to meet you. Jane, would you do me the honor?"

He hoped he hadn't lost all of his rogue-like quickness in his battle mage training but he was the least likely to be struck by the beastly woman. Although, despite her comments thus far, perhaps Wilma would be more receptive.

En Sabah Nur targetted Wilma Scarletta from the back row with an earth spell. "Eh, your loss LJ, Wilma is the one for me. And yes I am attempting to take advantage of a drunken lass." Nur looked up and to the left at nothing in particular. Boomingham would love to face these opponents. He looked to the girl holding a lute. "You there, Nubile one, a tune for our makeshift ball?"

Johon stutters, then readies his weapon!

"Hey, I don't like fighting girls. Especially, quite cute ones."

Rover runs up and barks at the opponents, intimidating them.

Johon prepares to attack the opponents, but tries not to damage them too greatly, only to try to knock them out. He jump-rolls to the front row while trying to dodge attack and aims his attack at the leader, Robina.

Action:

row: Front

weapon: Sword of decay

"Would you men get hold of your attractions, We've got work to do!" Shouted Sylph.

Sylph proceeded to cast Sleep on Big Jane.

"Dak, take the bard. Shut her up, ASAP!"

Order:

Johon

Dak

Nur

Sylph

QM Note: If Darth Nihilus does not post during this battle, I will kick him out of the quest. *grumble*

Results of Round One of the Merry Women Battle:

Johon vs. Robina Hooter - Hit (Robina: 215 health-(25/2=13 dmg)=202 health, decay of 4 health for 3 turns)

Dak vs. Alanna Dale - Special Damage (Cacophony - Sylph: 30 health-8 dmg=22 health (no stun); Dak: 30 health+12 SP-8 dmg=30 health (no stun); Johon: 32 health-8 dmg=24 health (no stun); Nur: 17 health+5 SP-8 dmg=14 health (stunned))

>Nur (Earth) vs. Wilma Scarletta - Greater Spell (Wilma: 241 health-(54x2=108 dmg)=133 health; Nur: -1 ether)

>Sylph uses Scroll of Sleep on Little Jane - Succeed (Little Jane: asleep; Sylph: -1 ether)

Aunt Theresa - Free Hit vs. Johon (Johon: 24 health-17 dmg=7 health)

Robina Hooter - Decay (Robina: 202 health-4 dmg=198 health)

Johon hits Robina for half damage due to her range, dealing 13 damage and causing a decay of 4 health over three turns. Alanna plays a real cacophony with her lute, dealing 8 damage to Sylph and Johon, and 3 damage with stunning effect to Nur. Before getting disoriented, Nur manages to pummel Wilma with an earth spell, hitting her for 108 damage. Sylph puts Little Jane to sleep. Aunt Theresa is left free to attack Johon from behind, dealing 17 damage. Robina loses 4 more health due to the decay.

All five women still stand strong.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

*Decay of 4 health for 2 more turns*

Health: 198/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich
– Robina steals 10% of the gold from the opponent with most gold. The gold cannot be recovered.

Special II :
Give To the Poor
– After stealing, Robina throws the stolen gold at the opponent with least gold, dealing damage equal to the amount of gold, regardless of row and SP.

Drops: Merry Bow (WP:7; steals 1 gold upon each successful hit (except shield-skills); suitable for rangers), Ranger's Quiver (WP: 1 to bows and crossbows; suitable for rangers)

back row
, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to her. Her attacks ignore row as well.

Little Jane

*Asleep for 2 more rounds*

Special:
Giant Blow

Aunt Theresa

Special:
Danab’s Blessing

Wilma Scarletta

Health: 133/241

Special:
Fire Breath
– Causes 10 fire-elemental damage to all opponents regardless of row at the cost of 1 ether. If ether is at zero, nothing happens.

Alanna Dale

Special:
Cacophony
– Causes 8 damage to all opponents regardless of row with 50% chance of stunning each of them for the next round.

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
22/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
15/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Level 15½

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
30/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning

Inventory:

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
24/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Light

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*
*Stunned*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
14/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
16/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

He'd heard a sound but his adrenaline and focus were trained on his spell casting. But after his target had been hit, the noise in his head grew louder. Nur clutched his ears and grimaced, unable to continue until the pain subsided.

Johon is distracted by music and is thumped on the head by someone. He rolls backward into the ground and trips and falls. As he gets up, he has an idea. He gets up and stands next to Sylph and whispers into his/her ear.

"Sylph, make the trees fall on them. If we can, we could probably Knock some of them out or trap them."

Johon uses his turn to try to distract the opponents, trying to get as many of them into a clear shot so that Sylph can get them all at once.

Johon is distracted by music and is thumped on the head by someone. He rolls backward into the ground and trips and falls. As he gets up, he has an idea. He gets up and stands next to Sylph and whispers into his/her ear.

"Sylph, make the trees fall on them. If we can, we could probably Knock some of them out or trap them."

Johon uses his turn to try to distract the opponents, trying to get as many of them into a clear shot so that Sylph can get them all at once.

I don't think that's a legal move. :wink:

"While it is within my power to do such a thing, I would never betray the trees so." Grunted Sylph solomnly. "My powers are designed to heal and protect, not to desicrate the earth for profit. Johon, battle their leader. Dak, hit the fire eater from the first row. I'll sing that siren a lullaby." Said Sylph as he attempted to cast sleep on the minstrel from the last row.

Order:

Sylph

Dak

Johon

Nur

QM Note: Bricksandparts, exactly what game do you think you're playing? :wacko: Please state your battle actions properly.

Results of Round Two of the Merry Women Battle:

>Sylph uses Scroll of Sleep on Alanna Dale - Fail (Sylph: -1 ether)

Dak vs. Wilma Scarletta - Mortal Hit (Wilma: 133 health-25 dmg=108 health)

Johon vs. Robina Hooter - Hit (Robina: 198 health-(25/2=13 dmg)=185 health)

Nur - Stunned

Aunt Theresa - Free Hit vs. Sylph (Sylph: 22 health-(17/2=9 dmg)=13 health)

Alanna Dale - Free Hit vs. Dak (Dak: 30 health+12 SP-16 dmg=26 health)

>Robina - Decay (Robina: 185 health-4 dmg=181 health)

Sylph attempts to use his scroll of sleep again, this time on Alanna, but the minstrel evades the spell. Dak hits Wilma for 25 damage, and Johon strikes Robina for 13 damage. Nur takes the turn to recover from his stunned state. Then it's Aunt Theresa's turn to wreak havoc again, as she attacks Sylph for 9 damage. Alanna gets a hit on Dak for 4 damage. Robina takes 4 more damage from the decayed effect. Little Jane is still sleeping like a big baby.

All enemies still remain.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

*Decay of 4 health for 1 more turn*

Health: 185/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich

Special II :
Give To the Poor

back row

Little Jane

*Asleep for 1 more round*

Special:
Giant Blow

Aunt Theresa

Special:
Danab’s Blessing

Wilma Scarletta

Health: 108/241

Special:
Fire Breath

Alanna Dale

Special:
Cacophony

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
13/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
14/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Level 15½

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
26/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning

Inventory:

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
24/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Light

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
14/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
16/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water

OOC: Sorry guys, college is a lot harder than I thought it would be, haven't had hardly any free time.

IC: Dak, seeming perfectly at home in the field of battle, even against women so blatantly sexually-oriented, slams his dark blade into Scarletta.

Nur composed himself and continued the tag-teaming of Wilma Scarletta from the back row with an earth spell.

Johon repeats his attack!

OoC: I wanted to try and think outside of the box, many times Brickdoctor lets his questers do that, I thought the battle wasn't going too well in our favor, so I wanted to try another action to hopefully lead to us winning.

Edited by Bricksandparts

OoC: I wanted to try and think outside of the box, many times Brickdoctor lets his questers do that, I thought the battle wasn't going too well in our favor, so I wanted to try another action to hopefully lead to us winning.

OoC: I'm not Brickdoctor, and I doubt even he would let the entire group of enemies be defeated in one strike. The rules are there for a reason - to make this game fair and balanced but also challenging for everyone. There would really be no point in this game if all one had to do to defeat the enemies was to say "I make the trees fall on them". :wink:

Results of Round Three of the Merry Women Battle:

>Sylph uses Scroll of Sleep on Alanna Dale - Fail (Sylph: -1 ether)

Dak vs. Wilma Scarletta - Shield (Demon Within - Robina: 185 health-(45x2/2=45 dmg)=140 health; Little Jane: 282 health-(45x2=90 dmg)=192 health; Aunt Theresa: 134 health-(45x4=180 dmg)=0 health; Wilma: 108-(45x2=90 dmg)=18 health; Alanna: 167 health-(45x2=90 dmg)=77 health; Dak: Stunned)

Johon vs. Robina Hooter - Extra Critical Hit (Robina: 140 health-(41/2=21 dmg)=119 health)

>Nur (Earth) vs. Wilma Scarletta - Magic Counter/Damage (Nur: 14 health+5 SP-(19/2=10 dmg)=9 health; Wilma: 18 health-(12x4=48 dmg)=0 health; Nur: -1 ether)

Little Jane - Free Hit vs. Sylph (Sylph: 13 health-(20/2=10 dmg)=3 health)

Alanna Dale - Free Hit vs. Dak (Dak: 26 health+12 SP-16 dmg=22 health)

>Robina - Decay (Robina: 119 health-4 dmg=115 health)

Sylph tries to put Alanna to sleep again, but in vain. Dak unleashes the demon within him, causing 90 darkness elemental damage to Little Jane (waking her up), Wilma and Alanna, 45 damage to Robina who is standing on the back row, and knocking out the holy Aunt Theresa. Dak himself is left stunned for the next round. Johon gets a great hit on Robina, dealing 21 damage. Wilma gets a hit on Nur, causing 5 damage, but Nur retaliates with an earthen spell, knocking out Wilma. Little Jane gets free hit on Sylph, taking away 10 health from the druid, while Alanna hits Dak for 4 damage. Robina's decay ends with one last loss of 4 health.

Three enemies remain.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

Health: 115/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich

Special II :
Give To the Poor

back row

Little Jane

Health: 192/282

Special:
Giant Blow

Alanna Dale

Health: 77/167

Special:
Cacophony

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
3/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
13/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Level 15½
*Immune to Asleep and Fragile*
*Stunned*

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
22/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning

Inventory:

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
24/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Light

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
9/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
15/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water