Sign in to follow this  
Leo604

VIP Question

Do I actually have to buy stuff online from Lego in ordered to be considered eligible to buy VIP-exclusive stuff at Lego Stores (in this case, the Top 5 Minifigures package), or do I just need to show that I have a Lego account?

Do I actually have to buy stuff online from Lego in ordered to be considered eligible to buy VIP-exclusive stuff at Lego Stores (in this case, the Top 5 Minifigures package), or do I just need to show that I have a Lego account?

You need to be a VIP Member...

I took this directly from the Lego site under the VIP Minifigure set description:

•To make this special VIP purchase at shop.LEGO.com: just sign into your LEGO ID account before purchase!

•To make this special VIP purchase at a LEGO Store: just present your VIP membership card at checkout!

I took this directly from the Lego site under the VIP Minifigure set description:

•To make this special VIP purchase at shop.LEGO.com: just sign into your LEGO ID account before purchase!

•To make this special VIP purchase at a LEGO Store: just present your VIP membership card at checkout!

Ok, thanks.

I have heard of people taking the VIP only products up to the register to buy them and then becoming a member right then and there. So as far as I know it isn't a hassle to become a member, but it is nice of some of the exclusives.

Have fun with that.

I have heard of people taking the VIP only products up to the register to buy them and then becoming a member right then and there. So as far as I know it isn't a hassle to become a member, but it is nice of some of the exclusives.

Have fun with that.

I remembered I was registered as aVIP member when I bought the Pet Shop in May 2011 at the Westfield Lego Store. The salesperson just asked me if I want to sign up and within minutes, I got the member card.

This will be similar to what TheLegoDr has mentioned above. Am I right?

I just looked to see if the Top 5 collection was still available and it is sold out! I called LEGO and she said she would get back to me (by email) if she could find any more lying around, so it never hurts to try!!