Styrbjorn

Elemental destruction

So now I can post it! I have not been so active in this forum for a while because I have been sailing but now I am home! So here it is:

7714562442_92caa7e476_z.jpg

7714562822_d72810d4ff_z.jpg

7714563142_201a893bfd_z.jpg

7714563524_a9f5e2976b_z.jpg

7714564106_f1882ac977_z.jpg

7714564470_85f476a1a2_z.jpg

7714565440_e5ba9892c2_z.jpg

7714566404_07cebd23de_z.jpg

Sorry for my bad pictures bt I hope it is ok.

C&c is welcome :classic:

Edited by Styrbjorn

That guy looks like TreeBeard's cousin!!

I like the face and his pose-ability. Overall the elemental is solid.

Your microscale is also very good. It works for me in that shot.

The photos are a bit grainy and the shots where you can see the kitchen floor there do detract from the escapism. I would try taking the photos outside in the shade somewhere. That may help with the grainy photos a bit.

The elemental definitely has an "entish" feel, I like all the action :thumbup: The micro scale part is probably my favorite, it's simple but works very well :classic:

I like that the first scene is one of panic which sets the scene for the build. I also like all the activity going on in the fight/ flight of the citizens. Nice job!

Great ent like elemental and the scene really captures a sense of panic and desperation

Like Z said the photos could likely be helped by shooting it outside in a shady area. Also buy a yard (or meter) of plain white fabric and use it as a backdrop. a couple minutes of preparation will save you a lot of time and headaches when post editing the photos!

Great that you had time to enter and look forward to seeing some more builds from you!

Great to see that you entered the challenge Styrbjorn!

This is by far the best build you have done! The elemental is great and not to blocky (as mine! :wink: ) and I like the panic feel in the moc!

I love the wall!!! And the scene too of course :D

Only remark on that wall is that the battlements may be a bit higher to provide more defence :classic:

Great sense of action, and a wonderful ent -emental. I would really like to see an overview of the whole build,the castle walls are very promising. The first photo is superb!

:classic:

The micro scale part is probably my favorite, it's simple but works very well :classic:

Yeah, that part really looks good - it makes it seem like the land is far down. :thumbup: Good job!

The action in the scene is well done, the pose of the elemental monster adds a lot to that! :thumbup:

Very nice entry Styrbjorn! That first shot really is gold - the low eyeline makes the elemental really look formidible as it rampages through the town. The microscale view from the battlements in the fifth pic is also pretty sweet. I do think you could have culled your pics a little bit better though - some of the pics, especially the blurry ones, don't do your creation justice. Better to leave them out and just put in your best ones i reckon. :thumbup: Best of luck in the voting!

Edited by gabe

You've done a great job with the figure posing, I really like the guy jumping off the roof towards the elemental. You really captured some great action here. Keep it up! :thumbup: