Sandy

Heroica RPG - First Anniversary Lottery

The Dragonlord held up a crystal bowl that was filled with slips of papers.

heroicanpc-dragonlord.jpg

"That seems to be everyone who is eager to participate. Without further ado, let us begin the lottery. Miss Valentine, would you be so kind and draw the names of the winners?"

heroicanpc-valentineziegfried2.jpg

"Certainly, Sir Dragonlord. I will make sure everyone gets their prizes instantaneously!"

The wizard woman started drawing slips of paper out of the bowl, announcing the prize and it's winner one by one.

heroica-healthcore.jpg

Health Core
– Restores full health.
"Haldor Skovgaard (Scorpiox)!"

heroica-ethercore.jpg

Ether Core
– Restores full ether.
"Sorrow (Endgame)!"

heroica-phoenixincense.jpg

Phoenix Incense
– Revives all knocked out party members to full health during a battle.
"Dyric Rone (The Legonater)!"

heroica-amethyst.jpg

Amethyst
– Enables darkness-elemental spells.
"Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)!"

heroica-aquamarine.jpg

Aquamarine
– Enables water-elemental spells.
"Dak Shadeaux (Darth Nihilus)!"

heroica-diamond.jpg

Diamond
– Enables light-elemental spells.
"Benji Carvenhall (Flare)!"

heroica-emerald.jpg

Emerald
– Enables wood-elemental spells.
"Nerwen Calmcacil (Chromeknight)!"

heroica-garnet.jpg

Garnet
– Enables earth-elemental spells.
"Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)!"

heroica-opal.jpg

Opal
– Enables ice-elemental spells.
"Tesni Hightribe (Peppermint_M)!"

heroica-ruby.jpg

Ruby
– Enables fire-elemental spells.
"Erdathcath Madilinas (The_Customizer)!"

heroica-sapphire.jpg

Sapphire
– Enables wind-elemental spells.
"William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)!"

heroica-topaz.jpg

Topaz
– Enables lightning-elemental spells.
"Arasmyth RuGard (Kadabra)!"

heroica-scrollofblindness.jpg

Scroll of Blindness
– Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)!"

heroica-scrollofconfusion.jpg

Scroll of Confusion
– Enables casting the confused-effect to the target for the next three rounds, during which it has a 50% chance of targeting an ally instead of its opponents. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"Arthur Justus Regulus VII (Flipz)!"

ScrollofFragilization.jpg

Scroll of Frailty
- Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"De'kra (Tanma)!"

heroica-scrollofsealing.jpg

Scroll of Sealing
– Enables casting the sealed-effect to the target, making it unable to use a special skill for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"Alf Gregory (Bricksandparts)!"

heroica-scrollofsleep.jpg

Scroll of Sleep
– Enables casting the sleep-effect to the target, forcing it to miss its turn for three rounds or until woken up by an attack. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"Erik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)!"

ScrollofWeakening.jpg

Scroll of Weakening
- Enables casting the weakened-effect to the target, halving its level for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50% chance of success and costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.
"Tarn Valco (Rumble Strike)!"

heroica-mythrilshard.jpg

Mythril Shard
– One quarter of a full Mythril ore that is used for mythrilizing weapons.
"Sarick Lanse (Xarrzan)!"

"And now, the main prize goes to..."

heroica-anniversarymedal.jpg

Anniversary Medal
(Artefact/Accessory) – Power +1, SP +1, Max. Health +1, Max. Ether +1. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year.
"Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)!!!"

There were cheers and cries of disappointment in the crowd. The Dragonlord silenced everyone with his aura of authority.

"Congratulations to all of you who have won, but hold on! There are three more prizes to be dealt. King Kimthomsen of Ganrash is an old friend of Heroica, and upon hearing this event of ours he sent us three miniature models of his homeland. Miss Valentine, please continue the lottery so that we will see who are the three lucky champions that will get their hands on these much coveted collector's pieces."

"Very well, Sir Dragonlord. The winners are..."

30170-1.jpg

3x Miniature Model of the Ganrash Region
"Skrall (Waterbrick Down)!" "Xander Unth'or (posades)!" "Nyx (Pandora)!"

"Congratulations to you, too. Enjoy your prizes. The rest of you, unfortunately I've got nothing for you, but better luck next year. I announce this lottery closed!"

OoC: Congratulations, indeed! Everyone who won RPG-prizes, you can add them to your inventories immediately. The three lucky ones who won the Ganrash polybag (courtesy of the fantastic KimT), please PM me your address so I can send them to you as soon as possible.

If you're curious, the raffle was executed so that I printed out everyone's names and cut them into slips which I then folded. Then I randomly picked up the slips one by one, with no way of knowing who would get the prizes.

Anyway, hope everyone had fun with this event! The anniversary celebrations will continue with the upcoming quests. :wink: