DarthNick

Modular Madness: New Brick Park

indexed.gif B-OM-30C

Here's my entry for the contest! Talk about cutting it close!

This is New Brick Park. A nice and simple little place to take your dog for a walk, let the kids play at the playground, or just sit back and relax under the shade of the tree.

7687676272_e256d36613_z.jpg

Here we can see the bench, tree, and water fountain. There are also some beautiful flowers growing next to the tree.

7687675004_b7a7bdbbe4_z.jpg

And here we see the playground. The playground has a swing for one and some space to play in the sand.

7687673424_663409c0ec_z.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Phred

Excellent park. :sweet: The swing looks great and the use of the "brick" brick on the front for the wall creates a great effect.

Great park :classic: , I too like the usage of the brick bricks at the front of the park. But most of all I like the swing in the sandpit, it looks very realistic. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Great park! I like the playground especially :thumbup: The bench/tree and minifig placement is also top-notch :classic:

It's a lovely, clean design. I like the fact that the walkway isn't straight, and the water fountain is a very nice addition. The best detail, however, is probably the basket full of cherries :)

I must say I love your idea. . . that swing looks very realistic and I love the walkway. :wink:

Edited by Kai NRG

Thanks everybody! Glad the swingset is a hit! And in case it isn't obvious, it's fully functional too. :classic:

It's a lovely, clean design. I like the fact that the walkway isn't straight, and the water fountain is a very nice addition. The best detail, however, is probably the basket full of cherries :)

Thanks so much! And I though the basket of cherries was a fun little detail too. :wink: