Sign in to follow this  
RunnersDad

Modular Madness: City Park

indexed.gif B-OM-31D

Here is my entry into the modular madness contest. I apologize for the pics as my camera is broken so I had to use my iPad. If new pictures are desired I can work to get better lighting and clarity.

That said, I choose to create a refuge from the hustle and bustle of city life right in the middle of the city! A small stream runs through the city creating a small lake within the park where people can enjoy their favorite outdoor activities. Of course gas powered boats aren't allowed on the lake to maintain it's health of the cattails and other plant and animal life sustained by the water.

6db16cef.jpg

There is lots to do as people fish, play sports, and a child plays with his remote control boat.

55500080.jpg

4e6e10a9.jpg

db4f5c72.jpg

41ca8e21.jpg

Edited by Phred

Nice work, I like the fountain :classic:

Good luck for the contest :thumbup:

Lots of nice details, I like the grill and picnic table especially :thumbup: The bridge looks a little bumpy to ride a bike across though.

You may want to take fresh pictures, as better pictures often lead to more votes.

Additionally, please resize your photos to 800x600. You can find information on how to do so in my signature. :classic: