Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

Visiting the winery

Every summer, Lord Aron Stark sets sail from Daun, his dominion on the Isles od Solitude, to the Avalonian coast, accompanied by his cup-bearer Jaervis Stannison, to taste and select the most aromatic wine of the vintage.

winery1.jpg

winery2.jpg

winery5.jpg

winrey3.jpg

winrey4.jpg

winrey6.jpg

Edited by Jacob Nion

Excellent entry! I really like the winepress, good scaffold too :thumbup: My only suggestion is to use a backdrop when taking pictures, other than that very nice :classic:

Nice work, perfectly resembles the grape pressing in the Middle Age :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good luck for the contest :sweet:

An excellent idea, the accessories for the wining are well made! :thumbup: I think I will order a barrel :wink:

with a glass of whine in my hand its rather fun to watch this creation. Alhough it's rather curious that there are wineries in Mitgardia, I still like your build. A lot going on there. And I really like that wine press, the way the juice is flowing out looks really realistic. Cool stuff ...

This is great! A really nice choice of subject, and a very polished build. If you get enough tiles to tile the floor, it would be even smoother. I love the guy with the moustache and the beret, he looks a real connoisseur.

:classic:

Very nice entry! Everything about this build looks well thought out to me... Really like how you built the grape press!default_thumbup.gif

Wow! What a great idea and well done putting that idea into this great moc! Some very nice details in that moc!

To bad I didn´t came up with this great idea!! :angry::wink::tongue:

Edited by de Gothia

This is a great Commerce entry. The winery is a great concept, and I really like the barrel and the wine. Good job!

Great entry! I love the winepress, it's a really nice design. :thumbup: I also really like the way you have framed the scene, from the base with the arches (hinting at a hidden cellar?) to the double doors and tall walls. You didn't have to add the end section of high pitched roof, but i'm really glad you did cause it looks great! :classic: The only suggestion i'd have is to make a white backdrop to photograph you moc against, as the background in the first shot is a little distracting.