Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors July 2012 - Post Apoc, Ancient, and Silver Accessories

BrickWarriors is happy to announce 3 releases for the month of July!

First, we came out with the Sea People Pack, which includes 5 brand new items: Sea People Helmet, Lobster Armor, War Hook, Nauhe II Sword, and Loop Javelin.

7555917566_77c97676f6_z.jpg

Then, a lot of people were asking for the Muscled Cuirass in silver, so we released that and 4 of our most popular helmets in our new Silver color!

7505361454_a527aa43e2_z.jpg

And last but not least, this morning we released the Post Apoc Pack, featuring vambraces, the Apoc Basher, and a Bear Trap!

7643604482_a660389514_z.jpg

7650706452_1e61dac7a8_z.jpg

I hope you guys like all of the new items!

Edit: I don't know why it has in the title after Accessories...

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
fixed the &# for you

The speed at which Brickwarriors releases stuff, and of course the general awesomeness and quality of the accesoires have really given Brickwarriors a super quick and awesome place among my best Custom part sellers out there! :thumbup:

But, while without doubt a smart business decision, I must say I'm really not a fan of the "packs", my next order will come when the stuff is sold individually, which is hopefully soon. :cry_sad:

Of the new things, the bear trap, vambraces, sea people helmet and lobster armour are my favorites. Keep it up! :laugh:

I want SO MANY bear traps but in general have no use for the other stuff in the pack, please sell them separately soon.

:cry_sad:

~ love, a loyal customer.

Agreed. I need those greaves and vambraces, bear traps would be nice too, but I'd have to pay around 30 bucks for one of each. :sadnew: Nice accessories, though. :thumbup:

I agree with darkdragon! I'd like to own a LOT of bear traps. :sweet: I've already got several ideas for MOCs involving 'em running around in my head...

Great products, as usual. :thumbup:

Just got some silver parts in the mail yesterday, and they're pretty nice indeed! Muscled cuirass, rhino helmets and a celestial crown, all very nice! They go well with the steel-colored items as well.

BrickWarriors is now starting to give BrickArms a run for it's money isn't it?

Brickarms are good, excellent even but BrickWarriors far surpass every other aftermarket firm out there!

The new parts are as usual, awesome! Having said that I sooooo wish you guys would release the parts individually as others have said. I'm sure the orders would come flying in if people could buy just the parts they want. I have a parts fund here just waiting to be sent your way :wink::wink::wink:

Brickarms are good, excellent even but BrickWarriors far surpass every other aftermarket firm out there!

I wouldn't compare the two. BW has a very distinct style and sort of create their own universe, Brickarms focusses on realism.

The two companies are very different.

I don't think brickwarriors is trying to compete with BA. Thrash's latest items are great - he's bringing out new items and products not available anywhere else. the latest clip on kneepads and these bear traps are excellent! So many uses for th bear trap!! :)

Keep going Thrash!

I too would like a ton of bear traps but unfortunately don't need any of the other stuff in the packs. But it is all very nice stuff.

But please sell bear traps separately I would order at least 10 or 15

Thank you

Charlie

Just got some silver parts in the mail yesterday, and they're pretty nice indeed! Muscled cuirass, rhino helmets and a celestial crown, all very nice! They go well with the steel-colored items as well.

I'm glad you're enjoying the new silver parts! I like that color a lot too, so I'll probably be ordering more items in silver soon.

For those of you who want the accessories individually rather than in packs, we will have all of the new items individually at Brickfair VA later this week, and then we will be releasing them individually on the website within a month or two. For future releases, we will keep in mind that you guys prefer individual accessories rather than packs!

I bought a royal knight pack at BW Chicago for 13 USD. 13USD? If I bought one for an army of 150 figs each that would cost me how much? I thought the thirteen bucks was a really, really , really ,insane, out of this world price for armor for one fig. You will be out of business with those prices when people realize how dumb they are for paying your obscene and greedy price. Why didn't you advertise the bear trap on the LEGO bear?

Thirteen bucks for one minifig? Seriously? Thirteen bucks? That's crazy. Thirteen bucks?

Considering the number of custom parts in that pack, the price is not so surprising at all.

Maybe you should just stop buying them if you do not think you can appreciate the parts (design, quality and originality) per price ratio. :wink:

Please do not make this into a personal crusade against customisers. Everyone (producers and buyers) is entitled of their opinions and choices; you have already expressed yours, let others have theirs as well. Thank you.

I ordered a bunch of packs and some more items (some of them in silver) from one of your resellers in Europe and am looking forward to recieving them!

Even though I really like the idea of the packs, I support the opinion of some of the earlier commentators and admit that I probably would have ordered a bunch more stuff (especially armor and shields, as well as the new neat and shiny javelin) if they had been available outside of the packs.

Regarding the price: I think it is not out of range for something as rare and special as your items. I have ordered from multiple custom-producers, and your prices are well within the usual range I think.

Keep up the good work! :sweet:

C*

p.s.: I would love an armor that has a sort of leathery lightness to its looks, to fit in with your Ranger- and Assassin-helmet!

I bought a royal knight pack at BW Chicago for 13 USD. 13USD? If I bought one for an army of 150 figs each that would cost me how much? I thought the thirteen bucks was a really, really , really ,insane, out of this world price for armor for one fig. You will be out of business with those prices when people realize how dumb they are for paying your obscene and greedy price. Why didn't you advertise the bear trap on the LEGO bear?

Thirteen bucks for one minifig? Seriously? Thirteen bucks? That's crazy. Thirteen bucks?

so... why did you buy it then?

so... why did you buy it then?

So I can have something to base my own design's from. I've done a ton of research and have found out that I could sell the same pack but for five USD instead of thirteen USD. I can make it better. I know how much this stuff really costs. I can buy 800 hundred pounds of black abs for the price of 150 packs from BW.

Please, if you want to continue this do it via the PM system. Your future projects are not the topic of this discussion. Thank you.