moctown

Modular Madness: "King's Corner"

indexed.gif B-M-07E

Hi everybody!

This is my 2nd mini modular moc and equally my entry for the EB Modular Madness Contest - category 1.

Based on the small scale and the building techniques inside there isn't any interior executed.

But I can imagine to have a restaurant on the ground floor, exclusive apartments on the upper floors - stuff like that :classic:

Here are the pictures:

7655388426_57407ebced_c.jpg

7655386404_60a5766fbd_c.jpg

7655387220_92cd5b5c8a_c.jpg

Feel free to leave your comments and find more pictures of the model on my flickr page.

Thanks to Eurobricks for initiating this great competition and good luck to every participant! :thumbup:

So long,

Jens

I love it! Might have to build my own for my mini-modular street...

The headlight brick windows look great and the awnings are fantastic (at least the yellow ones - never been a fan of the 1x1 plate styled ones like the upper window, but that's just me.)

Very nice work, the window piece as the door works well :thumbup: I also like the window details and color scheme of the building :classic:

Lovely colors. And useing a screwdriver on top was very clever! :tongue:

Now I understand why you didn't put the previous one in the competition. This one is even better! Amazing stuff and cool details on this one. Plus the color scheme is just amazing!

This is brilliant! :thumbup: I really like the way you used the headlight bricks to create windows. I was planning to enter the competition, but I see now I don't have a chance of winning. :tongue:

I really like the concept and color scheme. The awnings look great, as does the entry-way. I like the piece used for that. I will have to keep that in mind for the future. The colors used are brilliant. The dark green and black roofing go well together.

Good luck in the contest. I know I don't need any more competition!

I join others in saying that this is truly brilliant! Makes me want to start doing some mini-modulars myself.

Good luck in the contest! You've got a winner here!

Andy D

It looks excellent. :sweet: The dark colour scheme is just superb and it was clever how some simple pieces were used.

Excellent mini modular structure there 'moctown'....I really like the colours you have used - it has that late 19th century look to it ! :wink:

Good luck in the contest 'moctown' and Brick On ! :classic:

Brilliant, you might just win the whole thing with this. And you're right, it is even better than your other one :)

Thank you so much for your kind comments! It's a great pleasure and

I'm very happy you like the model! :sweet:

I'm very much looking forward to an exciting period of voting and I wish

good luck to every participant in each category! :thumbup:

Thx again!

I don't know how I missed this one out, but it's a great mini modular. The color scheme is nice, and it's almost unbelievable how many details you were able to fit in. My favorite is the small balcony at the back of the building. Good luck in the competition!