Gabor

Gabor's creations

indexed.gif V-LP-11B

Firs I show you a very futuristic vehicle. It's a Mercedes police water cannon, which is now in Germany.

Here's a photo of the real:

13314115478_SPLASH.jpg

And my lego vesion:

1331411859m_SPLASH.jpg13314114944_SPLASH.jpg

And of course I built a demostration:

13314115097_SPLASH.jpg

On the mocpage of it you can see more photos and you can download the LDD model! You should search for "police water cannon" on Mocpages!

Hope you like it! :)

Gabor

Impressive vehicle 'Gabor', though I would use 1x1 cone pieces on the ends of those water jets....just to bulk them up a little. (at the moment they look like they are used for watering peoples gardens :laugh: )

Keep up the great work and Brick On ! :classic:

You have done a great job on this truck, it is a difficult shape and you have really captured it brilliantly.

Impressive vehicle 'Gabor', though I would use 1x1 cone pieces on the ends of those water jets....just to bulk them up a little. (at the moment they look like they are used for watering peoples gardens :laugh: )

Keep up the great work and Brick On ! :classic:

Agreed. You need water cannons, not squirt guns. :tongue:

Looking at the source picture, I have an idea for a suitable replacement, albeit may be a bit big. A jumper plate, 1x1 cone, 2 Erling(headlight) bricks. Put the jumper on the front of the Erlings and put the cone on the jumpers studs. Like I said, it's probably a bit too bulky for that particular scale, but would look pretty accurate.

That's a serious riot truck you don't want to mess with! And ofcourse nice job on making it out of lego. And even better because you used some nice technics like the angled backside and the up side down window! Keep it up!

Very cool. I have never seen one of these in real life, but the look very interesting. Your design is very similar to the real thing too.

I do agree you could bulk up the cannons, but the rest is perfect. :thumbup::classic:

Cool truck! Matches the real thing pretty well :thumbup: I like the angled back and the shaping on the top :classic:

Thank you very much for the kind comments! :classic:

Maybe the cone pieces would be good, but I think the 2 stud wide cannon is too big in this scale.

Unfortunately I can't try it, because I have already taken apart the truck! :laugh:

Hi!

Today I post here a really intersting vehicle. It's called "Dotto". It is similar to the trains, but it runs on the road. It's being used to do sightseeing tours and you can find it in most of the big cities. Hope you like it! :classic:

If yes, you can support it on Cuusoo: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/21975

1321449636m_SPLASH.jpg13214496411_SPLASH.jpg

13214496523_SPLASH.jpg13214517511_SPLASH.jpg

zalakaros.jpg

More photos: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/295540

My newest creation is the RC, minifig scaled version of London's famous doubledecker bus. Hope you like it! :)

The AEC Routemaster is a doubledecker bus. It was built by Associated Equipment Company in 1954 and it was in prodiction from 1958 until 1968. 2,876 Routemasters were built, but approximately 1,000 still exist.

Here you can see the video:

And here you can see the same video without music:

1344343904m_SPLASH.jpg13443298788_SPLASH.jpg

13443297993_SPLASH.jpg13443295672_SPLASH.jpg

The vertical motor drives the steering, the horizontal drives the rear wheels. The driving becomes faster through the dark grey gears (3:1) then becomes slower through a worm screw and a gear with 16 teeth (1:16). The total gear ratio is 1:5.333.

For the steering I used this part: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6574 . I didn't fixed it, so it can slide a little. The grey bars, the grey pins and the dark grey gear keep it in position. The bars are the parts of this set: http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7659-1

13443295934_SPLASH.jpg13443296075_SPLASH.jpg

I looked for pictures in connection the Olympic Games on the Net. Then I printed it and I fixed it on the bus by two-sided tape.

13443297942_SPLASH.jpg13443297851_SPLASH.jpg

These are my favourite stickers. The first is the Lego 10214 Tower Bridge with the olympic circles. It’s my own invention! The second is England, as the olympic flame. Unfortunately it’s not my idea.

13443298167_SPLASH.jpg13443298208_SPLASH.jpg

You can find more photos and an LDD file here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/336250

And if you would like to play with this bus at home, please vote on Cuusoo: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/23031

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Gabor

Now that's what I call PF 'Gabor', AWESOME engineering in a minifig scale vehicle. :thumbup:

Brick On Drive On 'Gabor' ! :classic:

Thank you very much for the kind comments! :classic:

Sorry, I forgot to give a link to the video. (

) I put it in my previous comment, too! :classic:

Hi everyone!

I read in some comments on my creations, that people in Germany can't see my Routemaster video because of the music. Now I give you a link to the same video, but without music! You can find it here:

Hi everyone! :classic:

The next creation, which I show you here is quite interesting!

The orange car is a commercial vehicle for the company Outspan. It was built between 1972 and 1974 on the frame of the Mini. One of the six is in Beaulieu in the National Motor Museum and an other one is in South Africa. If the car goes faster, than 48 km/h, it becomes unstable and maybe goes away like a ball :)

1332067444m_SPLASH.jpg13320674934_SPLASH.jpg13320675116_SPLASH.jpg13320675237_SPLASH.jpg13320675328_SPLASH.jpg

Thanks for watchning!

Edited by Gabor

Excellent piece of designing there 'Gabor' :thumbup: .....though that vehicle does look like a joke.....they should use it in a new version of Dumber And Dumber ! :laugh:

Brick On Drive On 'Gabor' ! :classic:

The RC double-decker bus is very cool.

I also like the Ditto "Shuttle Train" :D Its too bad that there is only one passenger car... and it would help if the sides used "shutter pieces" to open the doors.... just a suggestion.

The orange mini is also sweet.... I'm a conformist!

Thanks for your comment! :classic:

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't have enough pieces for an other passenger car.

RC Minifig Scaled Mercedes Citaro

Hello everyone! This is my third tiny RC with two M motors, an IR receiver, a battery box and a working and realistic articulated part! It's 47 stud or 37,5 cm long, only 6 stud wide and contains approximately 800 pieces! Hope you like it! :)

First please watch the video! It shows us the inside, how the motors work, you can see the bus in action and the articulated part during operation!

1356520113m_SPLASH.jpg13564394828_SPLASH.jpg13564394168_SPLASH.jpg13564393248_SPLASH.jpg13564391398_SPLASH.jpg13564388158_SPLASH.jpg

Steering works very well! The bus has no problems in the tight bends of the lego road plates. The chance of the oversteering is alive, but not too dangerous! If you steer too much, the windows stop the gear rack, the motor rises the roof a little together with some gears, a split grows in the transmission, so the motor can spin freely. You can repair it easily: push the roof back!

The articulated part:

13564382788_SPLASH.jpg13564357188_SPLASH.jpg

It was the most difficult part of the building, so I'm very proud of it! :) First I tried to use technic 2 long liftarms, but they didn't move realistically. They were very ugly in the bends and in straight, too. I wanted the parts of this part to move smoothly and to stay in the middle. Finally I put into the first part of the bus two pneumatic tubes by two of these (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4696) elements. At the back the tubes are held by two technic hole. The distance between the two parts of the bus is changing, so the tubes have to slide a little.

The first photo shows a part of the articulated part. You can see the spaces of the tubes. The cabel of the receiver goes to the battery box through the 2X3 whole, too. On the bottomview you can see the cardan joint, which holds the weight of the back, it pulls the back part and if you reverse, it helps you to drive. (the tubes are very flexible, so they are unpredictable, too :)

If you like my bus and you want to play with it at home, please support on Cuusoo: http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/32505

You can support with your facebook account, too.

You can find my other two tiny RCs on Cuusoo:

RC Routemaster: http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/23031

RC Daf Truck: http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/21319

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :)

Gabor

Hi Gabor, nice to find you here! Great to see all your fancy MOCs on Eurobricks, too. Looking at your fantastic RC Citaro I must say it rather deserves a separate thread, considering it allows anybody to have a fully functional remote-controlled articulated 6-wide (!) bus in their Lego city. And it's not only all those functions - the design with all those upside down techniques is amazing, too. Anyway, it's all top-notch stuff, looking forward to your future creations! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: