Sign in to follow this  
TypoCorrecto

For Sale: Modular, City & Classic Town Sets...MASSIVE LOTS

What I have left:

Bricks, Plates, Tiles, Transparent Parts, Train Parts, Windows, Doors, Blue Arches, String, and Various Parts & Colors

4554 & 2150 Metro Train Station Schedule Sticker with USA Cities and Various Signs & Decals

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221210760052?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Collectible Minifigures Series 5, 6, 7

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221210760084?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Questions? Reasonable Offers? Message me if interested...

Edited by typo

"Please do not post suggestions or comments about my sale. If seriously interested, please PM me. "

Sorry, did I miss the memo saying Eurobricks has stopped being a forum for discussion and became a no-fee pseudo-eBay website?

If you don't want people to post their comments on your thread pay the eBay or Bricklink fees and sell your stuff there?

Edited by DrWeevil

Typo, there's not a way you can prevent people from commenting on your sale. In fact, if people ask questions about your items it will actually keep your thread near the top of the forum thus keeping it where people will see it and increasing the likelihood of you selling anything. So let's not be so negative about things, okay?

Sorry, did I miss the memo saying Eurobricks has stopped being a forum for discussion and became a no-fee pseudo-eBay website?

If you don't want people to post their comments on your thread pay the eBay or Bricklink fees and sell your stuff there?

While I can see how much you appreciate EB, please leave matters like this to staff. You can report it by clicking the little button at the bottom of the post.

DrWeevil,

Chill out...Not that serious...

CorneliusMurdock,

I wasn't being negative nor was I stopping anyone from posting. I just want people to PM me because I can respond faster than a reply to my post, but I'll edit my OP since it's such an issue...

CorneliusMurdock,

I wasn't being negative nor was I stopping anyone from posting. I just want people to PM me because I can respond faster than a reply to my post, but I'll edit my OP since it's such an issue...

The words I have bolded would have been an excellent choice of something to say instead of asking people not to post in your thread. It's clearer, gives a good reason for what you're asking, and just sounds friendlier. Something to think about for the future.

LEGO City Sets LOT - SOLD

LEGO Classic Town LOT is still available, shoot me a PM if interested or have any questions...

Edited by typo

10200, 3222, 3442, and 2148 have been SOLD

I can sell the DC and Marvel sets & minifigs separate from each other if anyone is interested...

Sign in to follow this