Sign in to follow this  
lemmyfan396

Moc : DOR-1

Welcome eveyone to my 2nd MOC : DTR-1!

At first,sorry for the blurry pics,I don't have a High Quality camera...yet.

DOR-1,or his full name, Device Of Rampages-1 is a bionicle created by Makuta Teridax. It was supposed to be his slave,but soon,DOR-1 took his own control,he ran away of Makuta Teridax,and started his own secret lab.

If he wins in a fight,he captures the creature and tries experiments on it...

He also 'mutated' his own right hand to be a Plasma Laser shooter with a lens scope.

It isn't the biggest enemy,but he is really dangerous and can be a big treat. If you feel like losing,you should run away because else he will and shall capture you for his own experiments...

So,with the story said,here are the images :

hni_0037.jpg

This is DOR-1,his original name was DTR-1,but I changed it. His comes from the word doctor,since he calls him a doctor.

hni_0038.jpg

Here he is,in his full size,he is very small...

hni_0039.jpg

Here's a close-up of his Plasma Laser shooter with the lens scope.

hni_0040.jpg

I know some of you might think he looks like he's sitting constantly,so here's the reason. His main body is build with Technic piedes,so I had to do this with the legs..

So,here are some poses/comparings :

hni_0041.jpg

DOR-1 ready to shoot his cannon

hni_0042.jpg

Mission Completed.

hni_0043.jpg

Size comparion,DOC-1 and Phyrotrax

hni_0044.jpg

DOC-1 is running away!

Feel free to give me any tips/critique/own opionions. It helps me alot in further progression!

Thanks for reading!

Well, good colorscheme and one of the few times I've seen someone use that Kanohi in a long time.

Well, good colorscheme and one of the few times I've seen someone use that Kanohi in a long time.

Thank you very much !

I know,this was the only mask that actually would fit with the colorscheme ( since I didn't got any other grey mask)

Slightly skinny though.

Yes,as I said,the main body is made of Technic parts,and I didn't know another way other than this :blush:

I'm sorry for that.So I tried to 'bulk' him up by adding the shoulder armour on one hand,and his plasma laser shooter.

Also,I tried to make the shoulders far from the main body,just to make him bulkier,but I know that there are alot of hollow gaps,but that's because it's made from the Technic pieces.

( Sorry for the long comment :laugh: ) I also wanted to try something new,so instead of an already made torso,or 2/3/4 pieces that you need to combine to have a torso,I tried to make a whole new torso all by myself. This was my first time I actually tried to do this...