Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FliXFantatier

Modular Madness: Townhouse

17 posts in this topic

indexed.gif B-RM-08E

Hi,

first post here, been getting back into LEGO recently, don't judge too harshly, it was my first attempt at a largish moc.

You will undoubtedly recognize one or the other sets I used for inspiration :)

6mwMhl.jpg2RRMzl.jpg7TG1hl.jpg91wL9l.jpgQjzQXl.jpg

ok, cannot post links to the large images, as I haven't posted enough here yet.

Excellent modular version of the creator model house? I think thats what it was called, Been trying to do one myself with that model. Will have to take some idea's from yours.

Great-looking house! The owner of the house must have been awoken by the skateboarder and, judging by his skin colour(turning green), is none too pleased about it. :laugh:

Great-looking house! The owner of the house must have been awoken by the skateboarder and, judging by his skin colour(turning green), is none too pleased about it. :laugh:

yea bruce is none too pleased about puny skateboarders on the sidewalk...

Great entry. I love how you used the color scheme of the original set to make a modular. :classic:

I think the roof looks good on how it flows from the side of the fire brigade down. It gives it a more urban feel.

I also love the back with the awning and the porch. Good luck in the contest. :classic::thumbup:

That's an interesting shaped house. I like it, though. I like that you kept the bits of 4954 Model Townhouse. The entryway is nice, the layout of the stairs and the little porch. Very creative!

Wow this is a very very cool Townhome. Very nice work I like the corner you put in it it is very different to just having a straight building or a right hand corner building. Very nice work!

Charlie

Nice looking entry 'FliXFantatier', though the roof top BBQ area....how do you get out there, as I don't see a door - only a window ? :look:

Oh, wait a retired super hero right....using his super powers to reach the roof ! :laugh:

Anyway, great work, good luck and Brick On 'FliXFantatier' ! :classic:

Lol. Right. The owner of the house seems realllly angry. Btw the house is really detailed and great. good work dude.

Good entry, I like the original design of the house :thumbup: The garden out front and picnic table on top are nice details :classic:

It looks really nice! If this was a Lego set I would buy it!

For a first attempt at a modular, this is not bad at all! :) I particularly like the porch and the rooftop area, although I'd also like it even more if you'd included some kind of roof access. Well done - looking forward to more buildings from you!

well the roof does actually have access, its just not visible in the pictures (due to the 5 image limit I had to choose carefully ;)

you can just make it out in the penultimate image, there is a small gap in the roof and below that there is a ladder, dont have a better image at the moment

YRcyrl.jpg

1st floor interior too

hV78ul.jpg

very sparsely decorated so far ;)

Edited by FliXFantatier