Tobias_Jay

What have you been playing?

What video games have you been playing recently?

Me you ask? You probably aren't, but I've been playing Portal 2, without playing the first one. Rebel!

If something like this has already been made feel free to lock it.

Me? I've been playing LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean on Wii. Its great. Even better when I got it half price!

Edited by Darthluke824

Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, getting ready for the third. Debating picking up revalations and brotherhood, but thanks to Wikipedia I found out what happened so I see no point to play them.

Skyrim, thankfully there are some good mods to make up for the horrible levelling system.

Farmville on facebook.

Gave settlers 6 ago.

Might try out the old republic supposed to be free download and trail thing.

I've just got back into Mario Kart 7. I've had it since release, but I stopped playing it back in February, and I now have been playing it a lot. If any of you guys want to play me, send me a PM. :classic:

I've been playing Skyrim on Xbox for some time now. It's a long long game. I'm level 55 and still feel like half the world is undiscovered.

Pirates of the Burning Sea over a year now. Great game if you ask me. and its totally free! :wub:

Captain Becker

Pirates of the Burning Sea over a year now. Great game if you ask me. and its totally free! :wub:

Captain Becker

Haha! I used to play that game. I played it right when it came out, even during the "early boarding" (week before general release). It was pretty fun for a few weeks. I played it a bit longer after my friends quit, trying to make the best out of joining a guild (or whatever they call it in that game). Eventually, I had the same problem I had with Eve where I lost some ship I spent a lot of time building up and just threw in the towel. I'm glad you're still having fun with it though.

I've been playing Skyrim on Xbox for some time now. It's a long long game. I'm level 55 and still feel like half the world is undiscovered.

I can relate, i'v just finished the main story quest but i still have about forty miscellaneous Quest to do, not counting the new dawnguard DLC.

I can relate, i'v just finished the main story quest but i still have about forty miscellaneous Quest to do, not counting the new dawnguard DLC.

I'm kind of the opposite. I'm on like step 3 of the main quest. I've opted to do all the side quests first. I know that once I finish the main quest, it will be all too easy to quit the game entirely! *huh*

Spider-Man 2 :wub: By far the best Spidey game ever made! I will continue to swing around this city forever!

I remember that game! It was so fun just web swinging around town.

It's been Starcraft 2 for me.

I haven't played much in the way of "serious" video games in quite a while, but a couple months ago I started playing the LEGO Hero Factory "Breakout" game on my iPhone and enjoyed it a great deal. I've beaten the main game and most of the challenges, though I'm still pitiful at survival mode.

Haven't played that as much since I got the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic game by Gameloft on my iPhone. While I never intend to use the game's microtransactions and realize that after a certain point that will make progress extremely difficult, it has so far offered the kind of tedious, repetitive, time-wasting gameplay that I can put up with easily (doesn't require much of a time investment at any one time, and doesn't require much thought-- great for playing during my commute to my college classes), and the brilliant graphic design and voice acting have done well to keep me engaged (not to mention the presence of so many fan-favorite characters).

Team Fortress 2, never getting tired of that game. My username is Food Policy if you're wondering. (Someone make a steam topic!)

Haven't played that as much since I got the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic game by Gameloft on my iPhone. While I never intend to use the game's microtransactions and realize that after a certain point that will make progress extremely difficult, it has so far offered the kind of tedious, repetitive, time-wasting gameplay that I can put up with easily (doesn't require much of a time investment at any one time, and doesn't require much thought-- great for playing during my commute to my college classes), and the brilliant graphic design and voice acting have done well to keep me engaged (not to mention the presence of so many fan-favorite characters).

Make sure not to get seen playing it :tongue: