Asper

MOC: Small Train Station

Very nice! Good to see the old windows still being used. They work well here.

I :wub: it, and thanks for the idea copying HO scale buildings into Lego ones 'Asper' ! :grin:

Wonderful detailing right down to the timetable poster will grooves in the timberwork showing though as it was really pasted onto it ! :thumbup:

Excellent work 'Asper' and Brick On ! :sweet:

Nice little country station here,I have seen so many like it in real life so should look good on a layout.

Wow, two great train stations in one day! I like the classic look of this, and its overall clean design. And very well presented, too. Well done!

Another sensational station - sort of with a classic town style but modern design. Very nice job on the roof design. Overall, a great little scene. :thumbup:

Nice building, and good attention to details. Roof looks excellent, and so does the small brown shed.

I like the Lego version a lot better then the model kit! :classic:

Are you incorporating this into a layout? I'd love to see it with trains, trees, cars, other buildings and what not...

very nice

small and beautiful

placed in a smaller layout

would stand very nice in it

:wub:

Edited by patje

Thank you all for the kind words - that's really motivating.

This will be part of a layout - but I do not have concrete plans at the moment.

I hope I can see this MOC in real on next monday?

Unfortunately this is very unlikely - it is rather big and I will come by train and directly from my workplace. But I will have LEGO in my backpack... we had homework to do ... :wink:

Great station 'Asper'. I also really love how you used the old style windows in this. It gives it a country type of feel. Great MOC overall. :wub:

Very nice Asper!!!! default_satisfied.gif

So many people don't bother with the old (1956-86) classic windows and doors... but you used them beautifully. And they are so reasonable to purchase on the secondary market!! It's nice when all the windows match!!

I like how you put the 1x6x2 3 pane window on the 2nd floor (along with a brilliant use of 3 classic LEGO doors with the flower box in front)... and on the first floor you took the 1x6x2 3 pane window style and stretched it by using a 1x4x2 and a pair of 1x2x2 windows... and then doubled up on them... very creative use of the old parts!