CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Yeah, I think the Bat and tumbler is all we gonna get.

Also the London Toy Fair is Jan 22- 24, so we'll know bout IM3 and MoS sets then.

Awesome! will we get pictures of prelims then or just the set names. the latter would be disappointing since we already know the names. I hope we get summer SW pics as well.

Awesome! will we get pictures of prelims then or just the set names. the latter would be disappointing since we already know the names. I hope we get summer SW pics as well.

London has a strict "No Photography" policy. The only pics we get are of the outside of the stands, if we're lucky.

The most we get out of London is minifigs that are in each set, and rough descriptions of the sets.

Gremeny, we get blurry quick shots of things, as the have the same policy, not as strict.

New York is an " All the photos you wanna take palooza" and we find out all the set details then, or like last have half of the sets missing because they wanted to keep the aliens' look and name secret.

What are the set names?

76006 Iron Man Extremis

76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion

76008 Iron Man vs Mandarin

76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown

76003 Superman Battle of Smallville

76009 Superman Black Zero Escape

I got the Batman vs Bane DKR set. Perhaps this is wishful thinking but the Bat has a second seat. I'm hoping that next year, perhaps fall or winter they might make a DKR catwoman and bat pod? That way you get the bat pod and a catwoman to put in the Bat.

I'm pretty sure it had two seats in the movie. Can't seem to find a picture right now...

I'm pretty sure it had two seats in the movie. Can't seem to find a picture right now...

Oh it does. But so does a batmobile, generally it does. BT the Lego batmobile didn't have two seats. I was just hoping that they left room for catwoman.

Woah. I'm still waiting for a pictorial review though. I would have got this for Christmas, but it was released right after I'd bought my presents.

Oh it does. But so does a batmobile, generally it does. BT the Lego batmobile didn't have two seats. I was just hoping that they left room for catwoman.

Oh trust me, I'd love to get a Dark Knight Catwoman.

76006 Iron Man Extremis

76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion

76008 Iron Man vs Mandarin

76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown

76003 Superman Battle of Smallville

76009 Superman Black Zero Escape

Hoping that Ironman's Malibu Mansion will actually have some display value and not just have playability...

Also: anyone know what actual Iron man minfig we're getting with these IM3 sets? Mark VII or....?

Whilst the winter sets are nice (yay for Nick Fury!) I can't help my mind from wandering about what may be coming down the pipeline. The big thing I am looking forward to a few years from now is the Guardians of the Galaxy sets based on the movie to be released in 2014. I did discover that the Ultimate Spiderman season two will feature the aforementioned Guardians in one of the episodes. http://marvel.com/ne...l_clarke_duncan

Could we have a chance to get Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, and Gamora in Lego form prior to the movie thanks to Spiderman? Mmmmmm...Lego Star-Lord....(cue Homer Simpson drooling)

EDIT: For those of you who don't know about the GOTG, or just have more to do than read obscure comics, the group is like Star Wars meets the Avengers....with a talking raccoon. And...a talking (sort of) tree. And a super hot mantis girl with telepathic abilities. (that sounded a lot less creepy in my head)

Edited by djmangunz

Hoping that Ironman's Malibu Mansion will actually have some display value and not just have playability...

Also: anyone know what actual Iron man minfig we're getting with these IM3 sets? Mark VII or....?

Most sets will probbaly have the new Mark 47 suit , the mansion will hopefully be like Jabba's Palace and have Marks 1-7 in the hall of armour, actually figs, not stickers.

London has a strict "No Photography" policy. The only pics we get are of the outside of the stands, if we're lucky.

The most we get out of London is minifigs that are in each set, and rough descriptions of the sets.

Gremeny, we get blurry quick shots of things, as the have the same policy, not as strict.

New York is an " All the photos you wanna take palooza" and we find out all the set details then, or like last have half of the sets missing because they wanted to keep the aliens' look and name secret.

When is NYCC?

Most sets will probbaly have the new Mark 47 suit , the mansion will hopefully be like Jabba's Palace and have Marks 1-7 in the hall of armour, actually figs, not stickers.

That would be awesome to have all the suits of armor.

New York Toy Fair is Feb 10- 13. Figs of the suits would be awesome, most likely we'll get stickers.

As I believe the Malibu Masion is based on the scene it's completely leveled, as seen in the trailer, the will be some blow up functions.

New York Toy Fair is Feb 10- 13. Figs of the suits would be awesome, most likely we'll get stickers.

As I believe the Malibu Masion is based on the scene it's completely leveled, as seen in the trailer, the will be some blow up functions.

i sure it will have a helicopter or two as shown in the trailer.

By the looks of the trailer the hall of armor gets destroyed. Hopefully that will be a play feature where you press a button, and the suits fly out of there cases. Hopefully the mansion is less Helicarrier and more Arkham style.

By the looks of the trailer the hall of armor gets destroyed. Hopefully that will be a play feature where you press a button, and the suits fly out of there cases. Hopefully the mansion is less Helicarrier and more Arkham style.

I think it's going to be the flagship of the summer Marvel wave. So hopefully with $50, it'll be a good version of the mansion.

I think it's going to be the flagship of the summer Marvel wave. So hopefully with $50, it'll be a good version of the mansion.

The Helicarrier was $50... :sceptic:

Crap it probably WILL be a busted mansion or something, damnit i really wanted the regular mansion in pristine condition :(

Well I'm sure making it 'explode' will be a play feature so it will look alright but I wish it would be something bigger like Arkham Asylum scale..