CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Well over in the Chima thread the talking about new figure parts and apparently there's

1.) Eagle/hawk/bird wings- which would be perfect for Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Angel.

And Croc/ Lizard face add on and that tail from CMF would make good Killer Croc and Lizard minifigs

I don't know what that guy is talking about either, maybe early set rumors?

That's a whole different theme they're talking about, and yea the Chima theme will probably have a lot of new animal molds, but I doubt they will be re used for Superhero sets.

That's a whole different theme they're talking about, and yea the Chima theme will probably have a lot of new animal molds, but I doubt they will be re used for Superhero sets.

They reuse parts from one theme in another, why stop now? Lego mostly make parts they can reuse, but sometimes part are made that stay exclusive to make it unique. I think that Croc's gonna make an appearance in 2014 and they were waiting for Chima to lanch the huminiod animal parts needed.

And Croc/ Lizard face add on and that tail from CMF would make good Killer Croc and Lizard minifigs.

Not entirely sure if you're saying the tail piece would be goog for both The Lizard AND Croc, but Croc doesn't have a tail. I can't be positive that he was never drawn with one, but he didn't have one in the animated series, arkham asylum, or the first Batman series.

Less than a month to go. I'm very eager to see some pics. Hopefully they pull through for us.

Not entirely sure if you're saying the tail piece would be goog for both The Lizard AND Croc, but Croc doesn't have a tail. I can't be positive that he was never drawn with one, but he didn't have one in the animated series, arkham asylum, or the first Batman series.

Less than a month to go. I'm very eager to see some pics. Hopefully they pull through for us.

I meant the Lizard for the tail. But Croc has sometimes been portrayed with a tail, some toys show that. It all depends how animalistic and detached from humanity the artist want to portray Croc as.

NYCC is less than three weeks away, they might show Arkham as it sounds like the it's biggest of the winter wave, they showed the Batcave last year. We might get lucky and they might show the prototypes of the IM3 and MoS minifigs!

I don't think he knows what he's talking about.

Surely it's nonsense, we have had news from Wout (even though it's a bit confusing) and Hulk_Smash that there is a Batboat, White Batman and Aquaman and NO Penguin. Besides we've had rumours on brickipedia about a Penguin set. :wacko:

Surely it's nonsense, we have had news from Wout (even though it's a bit confusing) and Hulk_Smash that there is a Batboat, White Batman and Aquaman and NO Penguin. Besides we've had rumours on brickipedia about a Penguin set. :wacko:

That came from a guy wh claims he has a friend who works, which I don't believe. But someone else has the catalogue and is reporting that penguin comes in Arkham.

76000 Arctic Batman vs. Mr.Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

76001 Batman vs. Bane - Chase with Tumbler

76004 Spider Man - Hunting with Spider-Cycle

76005 Spider-Man - Mission at Daily Bugle

76007 Super Heroes: Marvel 4

Edited by nrg

76000 Arctic Batman vs.Mr.Freeze - Aquaman auf dem Eis

76001 Batman vs.Bane - Verfolgungsjagd im Tumbler

76004 Spider Man - Jagd im Spider-Cycle

76005 Spider-Man - Einsatz am Daily Bugle

Set rumors? Where did get this from?

That came from a guy wh claims he has a friend who works, which I don't believe. But someone else has the catalogue and is reporting that penguin comes in Arkham.

Heh, I'd sooner believe the other guy. The user I think you are referring to has just been reposting what we already know/have assumed.

He also said that MoS and IM3 were in the Retailer's Catalog, so take that how you will. :wacko:

Edit: I mean the only reason I think that the second guy would be more accurate is because he is trying to become popular off of reporting rumors as facts a bit after they are confirmed/are already likely to happen.

Edited by Superficial Username

76000 Arctic Batman vs.Mr.Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

76001 Batman vs.Bane - Chase in Tumbler

76004 Spider Man - Hunting in Spider-Cycle

I'm guessing that 76006 will be Arkham then. What's Superheroes Marvel 4? I haven't heard anything about this set at all.

I'm guessing that 76006 will be Arkham then. What's Superheroes Marvel 4? I haven't heard anything about this set at all.

Probably the Daily Bugle.

Either that or a Marvel version of this.

Edit: Sorry, I read over that on the list. :facepalm:

Edited by Superficial Username

I thinks Arkham will be 76003 or 76004, and that third Marvel set is most likely an exclusive based on Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Men or some other Marvel property.

I thinks Arkham will be 76003 or 76004, and that third Marvel set is most likely an exclusive based on Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Men or some other Marvel property.

Maybe 76002 The Bat, 76003 Penguin Pursuit, 76006 Arkham Asylum and maybe Marvel 4 is an ultrabuild?

Tumbler chase is probably Bane's tumbler and the Bat.

Edited by Jackattack7

Hmmm... Marvel 4 is probably an exclusive. :classic:

Are these confirmed or rumors or ideas? I'd like to be ideas so that Arkham can sneak in with the Jan. releases.

Thanks for the info, NRG! Do you have the prices too?

They just had to include the Spider-Cycle in the Venom set, didn't they. :hmpf: Well, I can't say I'm surprised, although it's strange that it wasn't mentioned in any of the previous rumors. Sounds like the set will be very similar to the Cpt. America set, with 3 figs, a motorcycle, and a flying thing for $12.99.

And what's that "Marvel 4" set? Are you telling me that there are going to be not one, but TWO more Marvel sets in this wave? *huh* Seems unlikely, but if it's true, I'll be very happy! Unless they are Ultrabuilds. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, and don't listen to has_a_differing_opinion, guys. He obviously has no idea what he's talking about. It's the same guy who claimed that there is a pattern in this theme, and that Aquaman would have his own set with Black Manta not too long ago. :facepalm:

Didn't Hulk_Smash see a car?

Yes I did, with Nick Fury in it, but I don't recall seeing the Spidey-cycle.

Hmmm... Marvel 4 is probably an exclusive. :classic:

What is Marvel 4? Better yet where did this guy get the set info from? That's what I wanna know, maybe that German site Werst, anyone check there yet?

76000 - 26,99 Euro

76001 - 44,99

76004 - 26,99

76005 - 49,99

76007 - 39,99