CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

The TDKR is one set, there was no arkham in the catalogue, but it could come out later on, I can't get any pics and there was no prices attached.

The "Spiderman Chase" set sounds like a fairly cheap way to get Spidey, Nick Fury, and Venom, so it'll probably be a must-buy. :thumbup: I'm waiting for pics to decide on the Batman sets.

I have seen the catalogue and can say that we are getting the camo tumbler and The Bat, and The Bat boat with white Batman, Mr Freeze and Aquaman. As for Spiderman we are getting the bugle with the beetle, JJJ Spidy and Dr Doom in a big plane. There is also Spider man Chase (think that was the title) with Spidy, venom and nick fury in a car (that looked like it was flying)

Sounds great! :sweet:

Some more thoughts from me :laugh::

I'm sure an Arkham set will be released, because several characters are still unaccounted for. Robin, Jail-Suit Joker, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Harley Quin/Harleen Quinzel, and Winged Batman. :classic:

I hope that the TDKR set isn't too expensive...I'm guessing in the $90+ range, though.

And at risk of going slightly off-topic - "Hulk_Smash", you've seen the Star Wars and Superheroes catalogue sections. Any chance you can share a bit of info for The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings? :sweet:

There was a bit for The Hobbit, but it didn't say what they were, but on brickepidea I think there is a list of Hobbit sets.

It may be that the Arkham Asylum set is going to be some sort of limited release or store exclusive (similar to how the Joker/Riddler Fun-house was a store exclusive this year)

An idea has just struck me- If arkham is going to be a VERY popular set this year it could be the set that is featured on the rear cover? (in the same place the sopwith camel is on the current one?) Hulk-Smash did you get to see the rear cover?

It's good to see the Marvel sets finally getting some Keychains and a Magnet set. The sets don't really suprise my as we all expected a camo Tumbler and a Batboat. It's strange how there's nothing about Arkham. Maybe it's a store exculsive to TRU like the Funhouse was.

It was only when I was on my way home that I realised there was no Arkham. It probably is an exclusive.

My dreams have came true and there will be a camo tumbler and BAT. :wub:

The sets sound great and will definitely be buying the Venom and Spidey set as it will seem to be on the cheaper side.

Hopefully Arkham is a large exclusive and they just haven't shown it yet.

Edited by The Blue Brick

Does TDKR set fatures something more than those vechicles? Also how big they are? And in batboat set does Freeze has any vechicle or weapon?

Epic! Finally some news... TLG really seems to be making these small sets buyer-friendly, packing them with great figs and legitimate builds. Let's hope that trend never ends...

Hulk_Smash, care to offer any thoughts on what the price points might be judging by the pics??

The retailer catalog does not include exclusives, so Arkham could likely be an exclusive.

They didn't show the Batcave last year, so I'm guessing it is a later release set, like the Batcave. :wink:

It looked like it was just the tumbler and Bat, Freeze comes with his gun, didn't see a vehicle for him but there was a ice block that Aquaman was in (which i'm sure somebody on here guessed at)

And I would say that the Batboat set and Spidy Chase would be about £11.99, as they are quite small sets, the Bugle maybe £50 as it is larger, and TDKR maybe £40.

It looked like it was just the tumbler and Bat, Freeze comes with his gun, didn't see a vehicle for him but there was a ice block that Aquaman was in (which i'm sure somebody on here guessed at)

And I would say that the Batboat set and Spidy Chase would be about £11.99, as they are quite small sets, the Bugle maybe £50 as it is larger, and TDKR maybe £40.

Ohh if the TDKR is only £40 those are going to sell like hotcakes *oh2* . Im glad the spidey chase is only little as it is a good way to get the figures cheap :thumbup: .

Ohh if the TDKR is only £40 those are going to sell like hotcakes *oh2* . Im glad the spidey chase is only little as it is a good way to get the figures cheap :thumbup: .

That's just my guess, it might be more.

I think he was in the Bugle set. In the pic he was fighting Beetle.

It looks that the Bugle set will be expensive. By the way did you see Ninjago ?