CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Those are some good premonitions that are probably correct. We should hope we find out soon though (retailer catalogue, be a dear and give us some info) :laugh:

White Batman, Aquaman and Mr Freeze are part of a smaller water based set. Probably a bat boat or similar. This will be the low cost Batman set.

While I can imagine Mr. Freeze in a smaller set, I can imagine White Batman will be a little more expensive. And what would Aquaman be doing in a Batman set?

I agree that these figures (prisonsuit Joker, Doctor Quinzel and the prisonguards) are a pretty good indication of a remade Arkham Asylum set. Seeing these minifigures gets my hope up about its quality, too. =)

While I can imagine Mr. Freeze in a smaller set, I can imagine White Batman will be a little more expensive. And what would Aquaman be doing in a Batman set?

I agree that these figures (prisonsuit Joker, Doctor Quinzel and the prisonguards) are a pretty good indication of a remade Arkham Asylum set. Seeing these minifigures gets my hope up about its quality, too. =)

I'm guessing Freeze has kidnapped Aqua-Man, Batman will come to the rescue in his Anti-Freeze suit or something.

News here has been slow lately

"It's the deep breath before the plunge"

You don't need to post that news has been slow. You're bordering on spammy here.

I'd like to think maybe aquaman is the first in a long line of single hero centric smaller sets. Like come with one or 2 figures and a small build. Hopefully there will be a black manta to go with aquaman or something. Have like a sub manta rides in a shark for aquaman to ride/control.

I don't know if these have been posted, so here goes nothing:

*oh2* Do you already own it? If you do, post some pictures of inside the book and Electricity suit Batman fig, please.

Oh, and BTW I think that it belongs to 2012 discussion.

Edited by Krulis

I don't know if these have been posted, so here goes nothing:

*snip*

*snip*

The book is out? And why does it still have the old DC logo?

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pictures.

The book is out? And why does it still have the old DC logo?

I guess the book IS out, even though Amazon.co.uk has its release date set as September 3rd. But it is pretty strange they still are using the previous DC logo, considering the new DC logo has been out since January 2012.

Edited by Alldarker

Over at Brick-Fanatics they've found a rumoured 'Leaked' list of 2013 Star Wars sets. I'm presuming from the catalogue. This probably indicates that Superheroes set rumours are coming soon.

Quite interesting news-I have stumbled on this Marvel super heroes magnet set. I didnt know they made these?

magnet set

Edited by The Joker1

Quite interesting news-I have stumbled on this Marvel super heroes magnet set. I didnt know they made these?

magnet set

They also had a Spidey keychain at my LEGO store. :classic:

magnet set

And of course, they had to have Magneto in there :tongue:

And of course, they had to have Magneto in there :tongue:

At first I was wondering why he was in there, but I just got it thanks to you. :laugh:

I have seen the catalogue and can say that we are getting the camo tumbler and The Bat, and The Bat boat with white Batman, Mr Freeze and Aquaman. As for Spiderman we are getting the bugle with the beetle, JJJ Spidy and Dr Doom in a big plane. There is also Spider man Chase (think that was the title) with Spidy, venom and nick fury in a car (that looked like it was flying)

I have seen the catalogue and can say that we are getting the camo tumbler and The Bat, and The Bat boat with white Batman, Mr Freeze and Aquaman. As for Spiderman we are getting the bugle with the beetle, JJJ Spidy and Dr Doom in a big plane. There is also Spider man Chase (think that was the title) with Spidy, venom and nick fury in a car (that looked like it was flying)

Cool! Any sights of an Arkham or any other themes?

-Sci

This is fantastic news! The TDKR set sounds super (is it 1 or 2 sets?) Also did you see the big set (Arkham?). Also would you be able to get any pics?? :wub: Oh and lastly were you able to put a price estimate on any of the sets?(mainly the tumbler one)

Edited by The Joker1

Well, as you was wright about star wars set I belive you. Those sets sound great (and I've guessed most of them :grin: ). Now let's wait for photos.