LegoJalex

Living room from the 80s

Haha awesome! The TV and lamp are my favourite parts, and the green colour is great for the wall. It really gives off an 80's vibe :thumbup:

What a great scene. Excellent technique and use of colors. I like the little boys face in the second picture after he loses all of his chips!

Fantastic MOC, 'LegoJalex'! :thumbup:

I love the detail on this one... The retro TV is the best part! :classic:

The retro tv is brilliant. The idea and coloring works well. Times they are a'changing. I miss board game night.

Excellent scene! The rug is brilliant :thumbup: I also really like your lamp design and chairs/couch.

Keep up the good work :classic:

Excellent vig 'LegoJalex', the green walls and huge TV...must be late 80's or time warped in a late 1990's rear projection model perhaps....anyway great work and Brick On while watching ALF ! :laugh:

Your MOC's got a great atmosphere and reminds me of a typical apartment you get to see in older movies. I especially love the way you used the rope as a TV cable. That's an awesome idea :thumbup:

I also love this MOC!

Especially the lamp and the TV!

But also how the son grows a beard in between the two frames! :wink:

Excellent house. I love the old-fashioned television, the curtains... in fact I love eveything in the room. :wub:

Amazing little MOC. Makes me think of some of the 80s sitcoms like Full House with the family togetherness feeling. I love it.

I agree with a number of things that people have already said. I like the lamp, not something I've ever thought about before. And is that a lever without the base pused into the cone piece to represent the pull cord to switch the lamp on with? If so, that's a great little detail that's easily missed.

Great job on it as everyone has said. Which shade of green is that? I also like the TV and the power cord on the TV, I dont think I have ever seen that in a lego model before. Great detail.

Thanks for all the comments! It is interesting to read what parts you like.

And is that a lever without the base pused into the cone piece to represent the pull cord to switch the lamp on with? If so, that's a great little detail that's easily missed.

Yes thats a level I squeezed in there :)

Which shade of green is that?

For the walls I have "sand green", the curtains are "dark green" and the lamp is "green".

Green walls, green lamp and those curtains. Definitely 80's. The rug caught my eye first. Good choice for the minifig faces as well. Typical expressiosn of a family playing board games. Well done.