Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest # 37: Princess Panic

We walk back up (in a humble manner of course).

I'm leaving tomorrow until Saturday so lets finish this!!!

Edited by Flare

We walk back up (in a humble manner of course).

I'm leaving tomorrow until Saturday so lets finish this!!!

You walk back up, and explain.

bandit5.png

"No! Never! I hate you! You will never truly mean allegiance, I offered it, you refused. The Croise's are nice people, I shall send you on a ship back to Eubric. But no gold or rewards will be given? Am I gracious enough? If you refuse, I shall kill you all!"

I mumble out of the corner of my mouth so only Benji can hear me.

"Should we try diplomacy? We could go into a long-winded explanation on how "we doubted your power, and used logic to blind ourselves from the turth that the croises reign supreme" or something."

Remember my skill of diplomacy. Thank you :tongue:

"My lord, you've got it all wrong. Yes, we doubted what you said. Yes, we started the fight. But we learned from the fight, that you really are the solution. We could not defeat you. Why? Because no one can defeat the truth! The truth always stands, glorious and, well, true, and no logic or power can turn it down."

"So we humble ourselves and ask this of you: Would you not spare three warriors who have finally seen the truth with their own eyes?"

Remember my skill of diplomacy. Thank you :tongue:

"My lord, you've got it all wrong. Yes, we doubted what you said. Yes, we started the fight. But we learned from the fight, that you really are the solution. We could not defeat you. Why? Because no one can defeat the truth! The truth always stands, glorious and, well, true, and no logic or power can turn it down."

"So we humble ourselves and ask this of you: Would you not spare three warriors who have finally seen the truth with their own eyes?"

The Fantome Starts to breathe deeply.

bandit5.png

"We shall spare you. Do you want allegiance? Or do you want to go home peacefully? If you want to join our cause, you will most certainly not get what I offered before. I'll let each of you decide your own fate."

The Fantome Starts to breathe deeply.

bandit5.png

"We shall spare you. Do you want allegiance? Or do you want to go home peacefully? If you want to join our cause, you will most certainly not get what I offered before. I'll let each of you decide your own fate."

"You're a powerful man and a masterful fighter, but I think your cause is flawed. I'm going home."

"You're a powerful man and a masterful fighter, but I think your cause is flawed. I'm going home."

bandit5.png

"Sure. Maybe we shall see each other again in the future?"

bandit5.png

"Sure. Maybe we shall see each other again in the future?"

"Hah. Can't say I'm counting down the days 'till that happens. You may be a good fighter, but i'm afraid I'm not a member of your fanclub - to say the very least. Heed my words, though; a perfect world isn't just about crime rates and lack of pollution: it's about happiness. Something I've lacked for the longest time...

Who taught you that evil laugh, by the way? As much as it pains me to say it, it's somewhat impressive."

Who taught you that evil laugh, by the way? As much as it pains me to say it, it's somewhat impressive."[/color]

bandit5.png

"Eh, it comes naturally."

"I would of sided with you anyway, damn werewolf side. I'm joining your cause."

Edited by TheBoyWonder

bandit5.png

"Wonderful! I shall send you home later, on a cruise with complimentary beverages. That Sorrow will only get a Carnival Ship." :hmpf_bad: "You can hold the princess while we execute her. Guards, send the undead home."

Sorrow, the guard drags you down the stairs, and to the second floor.

floor2.png

Then down to the first.

floor1.png

You see the bodies of all the guards and peasants you have trained at the gateway. That Croise monster is happy of all this.

fail.jpg

Then, you are thrown onto a boat manned by someone and sail home. 50 yards out, you hear a scream, suddenly cut off...

bandit5.png

"Thank you, for your service, take these gifts: Crossbow: WP: 11, Sword: WP: 9. Also enjoy your free beverages."

The quest has failed!

Party:

warden_icon.jpg

Benji Carvenhall, Level 20 1/3 Warden *Party Leader*

Power: 31(30 for ranged attacks) Health: 1/36 Gold: 226

Inventory: Wave Sword (WP:11, cursed effect), Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10) (Darkness Elemental, Ice Elemental, Light Elemental), Armor of the Draugr (max health +2), Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Venom x2, Mead x2, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1, Diamond, Croise Crossbow (WP: 11)

7136144745_1a61e2e9ea_t.jpg

Lycan Dean, 25 year old Level 6 Rogue Power:28 Health: : 1/12 Ether: 0 SP 0 Gold:305 (95 gold owed to Thormanil) Inventory: Sabre (WP8 ) , Throwing Knife (WP: 5), Croise Sword (WP: 9)

zTI3J.png

Sorrow, Level 10 Rogue - HP: 2/16 Gold: 603 Power: 22

Inventory: ) Steel Fan (WP = 12) Longsword (WP = 5) Scythe (WP = 3) , Ice Bomb, Bedroll, ETHER CORE!!! YA! :tongue:

I find a secluded corner in the cramped carnival boat. Damn, why couldn't I get the complimentary beverages boat? Do i still have that glass of water...? No? Argh.

"I've failed... again..."

"This is twice you managed to botch the "catching and killing" part of "justice"".

"I'm the better coordinated of the two egos here, my dear Sorrow, so you probably wouldn'tve have gotten a single mug."

I needed that kill. For medical purposes, believe it or not. I retreat to seclusion on the boat, just barely managing to hold in my screams as a threshold of memories I had suppressed with bloodshed begin to torture me once more...

"Free beverages, yay :grin:"

"Sorrow, at least you got a ton of gold... lucky brute."

Thanks for hosting the quest, Cap'n, even though you made that last battle way too hard :tongue: It was very different from the other quests that I've participated in.