Legonardo

The beacon of Glevum

7465220250_a04377c72c_c.jpg

The oldest building in Glevum, a beacon at the top of beacon hill that is run by forestmen. Legonardo and De-Gothia have come today to check that all is in order as now is the time when such a beacon is in need, with elemental destruction spreading throughout the land of Historica.

7498103468_5c3b938045_c.jpg

7498102058_bd4bd5e889_z.jpg

7498100886_ee3cd7bae2_z.jpg

7498099780_72101388e5_z.jpg

7498104266_33794bfddc_z.jpg

Built for the Avalonian title "Prince of the forest"

C&C welcome!

~Legonardo~

I really like how you integrated the tower into the landscape. You seem to be quite a fan of that Will Turner torso.

You seem to be quite a fan of that Will Turner torso.

Glad you like it!

I have 2, thats why :tongue:, although it is a very nice torso.

Really cool and nice idea!! But I think the roof will burn up if you use it...

adds to the flame! :laugh:

That looks great! I like how you've done the ledge the beacons on, with a wooden pole attached to the main tower.

Very nice job on the landscaping :thumbup: And I like that you used some log bricks in the wall to make it look worn out.

The roof is well done too :classic:

Nice job, you've build a great beacon. The stonework and the roof is well done! Keep it up!

Looks great! Love the feeling of a building! Maybe some more plants/trees on the ground?

How did you attach the sowrd to your sigfigs back?

Looks great! Love the feeling of a building! Maybe some more plants/trees on the ground?

How did you attach the sowrd to your sigfigs back?

glad you like it!

fairly simple, when putting on the cape the sword goes in the small hole in between the two flaps that go on the characters neck. this does create a little crease in the cape but nothing major. don't use it with any swords except the new long sword and the pirate cutlass

hope it helps!

glad you like it!

fairly simple, when putting on the cape the sword goes in the small hole in between the two flaps that go on the characters neck. this does create a little crease in the cape but nothing major. don't use it with any swords except the new long sword and the pirate cutlass

hope it helps!

Have to try that! Thanks! :classic:

glad you like it!

hope it helps!

That's very clever, I'll have to try it too!

Nice detailing! How you made one of the 4 corners of the roof disappearing, just like an accident happened there, is just great!

Nice little scene there! :classic: I like the way you work your transitions from the green landscape, to the rockwork at the base and then onto the beacon tower. The roof is also nicely done, although it could be raised a couple of bricks to stop it catching fire... :look: The platform on the side of the tower is also a nice touch. One thing i would urge you to work on is your presentation - some of the edges of your cut-outs from the original background are a little rough, and i'd like to see the main picture a bit brighter to show off your good work! :classic: