Sign in to follow this  
VITman

City Taxi

Interesting design 'VITman', quite a bit of SNOT here in such a small creation. :wink:

Your photos are a little bit on the large side, the limit is 800x600.....the moderators can sometimes get a little upset with oversized images (but don't worry we've all done it in the beginning :laugh: ).

Brick On Drive On 'VITman' ! :classic:

Yes, Great taxi "VITman". I love the use of the snot on the window and the small checkered pattern. :thumbup::classic:

Overall, great design. I hope to see more from you. :wink:

That's a realistic taxi! :classic: The clips for the door were clever but they stick out a bit too much, but that doesn't matter with a small model like this.

This is an amazing use of bricks in such little space. You're really using the full potential of the parts here, especially with that snotted window in the back. =)

Nice little taxi, I like the SNOT windshield in the back and the checker pattern on the side :thumbup:

Keep on building :classic:

I'm no stranger to building five-wide cars, including a taxi and I have mixed feelings about this. There's some clever stuff going on in terms of techniques, but apart from the colour and the checkers, there's nothing about it that makes it look like a taxi. There also are no headlights and there's no radiator. I think the design would work better for something like a rally car.

Cheers,

Ralph

Your photos are a little bit on the large side, the limit is 800x600.....the moderators can sometimes get a little upset with oversized images

So can Regulators.

I've changed your over-sized images to deep-links. Per Member Guidelines, posted images are not to be bigger than 800x600, and rarely need to be more than 640x480. I suggest reading the member guidelines again.