Jason Cicchini

Avalonia Map v3.0

Hi,

I would like to claim a small piece of land for the small village of Arod Mearas. Arod Mearas is the village in the middle of large green pastures, but also some rich farmlands can be found surrounding the village. The Green Riders training and horse breeding centre have been part of the village of Arod Mearas for centuries.

1323604627m_SPLASH.jpg

I hope this land hasn't been already claimed by someone.

Don't think so, so welcome neighbor!

Hi,

I would like to claim a small piece of land for the small village of Arod Mearas. Arod Mearas is the village in the middle of large green pastures, but also some rich farmlands can be found surrounding the village. The Green Riders training and horse breeding centre have been part of the village of Arod Mearas for centuries.

Welcome neighbour! :sweet:

This is the location of Scalous Den and its nearby lake and forestry a couple of miles out from the eastern trade route. It has been strategically placed for a future story of mine...

I said I wanted to claim some foresty area for an elven city. And here it is:

7540649456_73ed17533c_m.jpg

Edit: This is land plot 6, and I will want to claim one or two more pieces of land for other projects. But not till those arrive.

Edited by Stormblessed

Like Brickdoctor I have not been active for a while, but I do hope to be active soon! My land was Either 9 or 11. Either will do.

It was NOT 11. 11 is Mesodraconem.

I said I wanted to claim some foresty area for an elven city. And here it is:

7540649456_73ed17533c_m.jpg

Edit: This is land plot 6, and I will want to claim one or two more pieces of land for other projects. But not till those arrive.

All the towers have been claimed by other members, that one specifically by the Brickdoctor LINK

Some of the other Mystic Isle are unclaimed though, perhaps one of them.

Since i am the "Lord Of The Great Eastern Plains" i claim a part of The Great Eastern Plains as pictured on the map below

lord_whitetiger.jpg

Edited by timura

Since i am the "Lord Of The Great Eastern Plains" i claim a part of The Great Eastern Plains as pictured on the map below

lord_whitetiger.jpg

Then I suppose I'm (secretly) settled in your lands, and what a beautiful land it is.

Jason have a lot of work ahead...

Is all the land taken Jason? Are there open areas that still can be settled? It would be good for the new members to know where they can claim land so we don´t start to fight over the lands! Maybe just a rough map showing the empty areas.

Ok, now my request is for any island in the mystic isles that isn't already taken for my elf village. Two islands would be preferable, but one at the least. You know, if I can make requests. Because I don't want to claim something already taken.

Edit (I love edits :classic:): I want to know if I have an island claimed before I show my first WIP I have been working on.

Edited by Stormblessed

Nobody has claimed the blue dot surrounded by a blue circle yet? By the Wither Woods. If not, I claim it.

gohmap.jpg

Nobody has claimed the blue dot surrounded by a blue circle yet? By the Wither Woods. If not, I claim it.

gohmap.jpg

I believe that you have set foot in Antyria (the land of beerbeard) I'm checking now

EDIT yes it is

Beer Beard The land of Glevum comes into Antyria a bit a the top, hope you don't mind

7552743456_bdec6fdefb.jpg

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

I believe that you have set foot in Antyria (the land of beerbeard) I'm checking now

:oh: That's a lot of land.

:oh: That's a lot of land.

biggest plot of land in Avalonia. it was agreed a while ago that not all of it is Antyria but most of it is. A decent/largish size that I would go for is something about 2 square centimetres (or 1 inch x half an inch?) maybe a tad smaller on this size map

avalonia2a-M.jpg

I may be pushing it here, but is there any chance of me getting some mountains added in the middle of Avalonia?

Zach: There is a mountain in Glevum. Neighbour to Benoic. They have a mine :classic:

Cpt Donkey: If I remember things right from the beginning of GOH, that island is for a fifth guild. So that island can´t be claimed... The fifth guild have never been spoken about after the initial discussions. We have to wait and see.

Zach: There is a mountain in Glevum. Neighbour to Benoic. They have a mine :classic:

Cpt Donkey: If I remember things right from the beginning of GOH, that island is for a fifth guild. So that island can´t be claimed... The fifth guild have never been spoken about after the initial discussions. We have to wait and see.

Something similar but not quite right. I am the assistant of the master chartographfer. When we first creating and brainstorming about the map. The idea was that the island with "?" belongs to a kingdom neighboring the continent of historica kingdom. The citizens of this kingdom have similar culture to avalonia, only slightly different. Probably they are decendents of the avalonian colonists. This kingdom didnt officially alied with any faction. (The main reason to create such a story is that people with many parts and minifigures with different colors than the dark and sand green may have choose to use other colors as well since this island kingdom has a banner probably red/yellow since these colors are the most cammon colors in LEGO)

This was the original backstory for the island with the question mark. You you like to build for that kingdom its Okay (not ok-ey) i think. But claiming that island is not right.

Edited by timura

I may be pushing it here, but is there any chance of me getting some mountains added in the middle of Avalonia?

So long as it is in your land and you change the landscape to much (ie add a huge maountain range, but 1 mountain should be OK) I added Mt Augmar to the middle of Glevum

7459288568_00e9f2e61e_z.jpg

Jason my borders on the Avalonia map and the one on my Glevum map don't line up, just go with the Avalonia map I posted in page 1

thanks,

~Legonardo~

Timura: Ah! You´re right! I´m starting to get old and forget things! :tongue:

Cpt Donkey: There is no 5th guild, Timura is right!