Jason Cicchini

Avalonia Map v3.0

Looks like lots of people don't know whats claimed and whats not so I put this together, hope it helps!

note: people with a dot I have largened your area, hope you don't mind!

EDIT: update in post #59

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Looks like lots of people don't know whats claimed and whats not so I put this together, hope it helps!

Perfect, Leonardo, just perfect! Great idea, makes everything easier. (Also a great color choice :) )

Edited by Rolli

Perfect, Leonardo, just perfect! Great idea, makes everything easier. (Also a great color choice :) )

Great work LD and that colour combo is awesome!

Our dear Jason have land north of Benoic and east of Glevum. So that plot is aslo taken.

A little funny thing that all the countys lies so close to each other in the south part of Avlonia while the north is still open.

Excellent work!

The color combo is good, but it looks too much like Nocturnus' map.

What program do you use? Would it export your file easily to a Photoshop format with layers?

I'd love to build off of what you've created, and you'd definitely be worthy of a "Master Cartographer" title.

*Cough*takenoteDerfel*Cough*

Also realized I never posted my own border claim here, just on the Wiki (which I think is sadly dead?)

Here is Darwynia:

darwynia.jpg

Thank you! Excellent work! :classic::thumbup:

I'll claim that land west of Antyria. I'll call it Aginmoria. :sweet:

Looks good. I know there are a few other lands that initially were claimed but not sure how active those members still are.

A little funny thing that all the countys lies so close to each other in the south part of Avlonia while the north is still open.

I know I chose my land in the south because of the river. Great work on the map Legonardo, I love the color scheme.

Here's a quick update

Jason I use photoshop CS2 so I could give it to you easily but its very messy (30 or so unnamed layers with ome things merged and others not etc :wink:)

~Dangerous Dave~

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

@Legonardo:

Nice work, but I think I have seen a post were it was especially mentioned that Albion is located more to the east (closer to Woodward). Sorry if I am wrong.

Nope, Albion has been added to the map on the correct spot. :classic: The A.T.C. lands have been claimed right above Albion after the location was announced.

Now that I can see the land claims I believe I will lay claim to a bigger an unoccupied piece of land. I would like to claim that somewhat Archipelago just directly east of Darwynia. I'll call it Burrium.

Edit made, thanks to Davidy's list below;)

Edited by Penkid11

Great to see the countys of Avlonia!

Dustin: That county is pretty big.

Of course it is! You didn't think I would settle with a teeny-tiny plot of land, did you? :grin: I wanted that island from the start, LOL.

Edited by Dustin

7587567896_25958c071f.jpg

This is my latest attempt at a land grab. The Northern One will be for my signature minifig who will be doing something (I do have plans).

The bottom one is the elven tribe of L'tganir. They have many cities and their own heritage. I have plans for them as well. As soon as I can be sure I have land for them, I can post my WIP to get opinions on it.

7587567896_25958c071f.jpg

This is my latest attempt at a land grab. The Northern One will be for my signature minifig who will be doing something (I do have plans).

The bottom one is the elven tribe of L'tganir. They have many cities and their own heritage. I have plans for them as well. As soon as I can be sure I have land for them, I can post my WIP to get opinions on it.

OK would it be possible for names? its not the best when there are unnamed areas (Zach mills/Dustin)

here is a list of suggestions our Leader made a while ago:

Aqua Sulis - Roman name suited for an area near water.

Broceliande - pronounced Brocker-li-anday

Burrium

Calleva

Corinium

Cornovia

Demetia

Dolforwyn

Dumnonia

Dunum

Durnovaria

Glevum

Gwent

Gwynedd

Halcwm

Isca

Kernow

Lindinis

Lleyn

Lugg Vale

Magnis

Nidum

Pontes

Powys - pronounced pow-ess

Ratae

Siluria

Venta

Vindocladia

Islands: Island names always started with Ynys which means isle and is pronounced In-ess

Ynys Trebes - pronounced Tree-bay

Ynys Seren - Seren means 'the star', so this means isle of stars.

Ynys Wydryn - means isle of glass

Forts: fort names started with Caer which is pronounced Care

Caer Ambra

Caer Lavaine

Caer Dinas

Caer Sws

Caer Cavan

Caer Cadarn

Thanks!

Okay, so the northern plot I just want reserved for now. Its just an uninhabited island by sentient creatures for now. My minifig, who I do have made, will be claiming it shortly. It can just be called Ynys for now.

The southern plot can be called Ynys L'tganir (pronounced Lit-gah-near).

Thanks, your land will be added in the next update!

OK would it be possible for names? its not the best when there are unnamed areas (Zach mills/Dustin)

here is a list of suggestions our Leader made a while ago:

Thanks!

My piece of land doesn't have a name, because it isn't even a piece of land. All I own is the 2 buildings on the coast.

Now that I can see the land claims I believe I will lay claim to a bigger an unoccupied piece of land. I would like to claim that somewhat Archipelago just directly east of Darwynia. I'll call it Burrium.

Edit made, thanks to Davidy's list below;)

post-29100-13425529701821.jpg

Here is my poorly done rendidtion of where Burrium is located.

latest update!

Edited by Legonardo

So, if I want to grab a plot of land in our guild, where do I choose and how do I know if a plot has already been taken?