bricked one

Lego Transformers: Jazz

This is a major redesign of my original Jazz, almost every aspect of it has changed. Features attachable rocket launchers, speakers, and a new beam riffle that can be attached in both modes. there is also a lot of great posability and detail. And yes, it does transform Enjoy!

7475175844_a8d33212c5_z.jpg

7475162318_62c0322b1b_z.jpg

7475177946_34dab2389a_z.jpg

7475173314_e8a735888b_z.jpg

See more pics on flickr

or watch it transform Here

C&C are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by bricked one

Nice! Him in robot mode looks really good, the angles of the car aren't quite right. It's no less awesome though. I'm always very impressed by transforming LEGO sets. This is no exception, it does it flawlessly. :thumbup:

Very impressive! I'm always blown away by transformer models and this is no exception :oh:

The rear view of the car is pretty sweet in my opinion :thumbup:

Great work :classic:

I've always loved your TFs ... but this one is particularly amazing... :wub::blush:

What absolutely blows me away is the SIZE of it... it's so small! at just over 6 studs, that's almost LEGO car size... but it TRANSFORMS :wub:

Really great job...

It's hard to offer suggestions/constructive criticism... and such as what might not look good in robot form, may be necessary to make it work in car form, and vice versa...

Thanks a lot everyone. I really appreciate your feedback!

@Legocrazy81

Thanks, are there any specific angles that bug you, if its the front wheel well then there's nothing I can do because then it can't transform. lol

@Ceroknight

I'm quite fond of it too!

@Hammerstein NWC

Thank you, I figured he would be more recognizable in his signature posses.

@Captain Green Hair

I dont think I'm gona do instructions for this guy, but maybe if enough people ask.

@soccerkid6

Thanks, I'm glad you like the back, I wasn't too sure about it myself.

@Lego_Graff

Thanks and Welcome to Eurobricks

@Si-MOCs

I always except suggestions and constructive criticism, making it work in both modes is part of the challenge in building these guys, so feel free to say whats on your mind.

@Plastic Brick

Thanks, it does transform :grin:

Hi,

that is incredible. It is a nice model in both 'bot and car mode, and the fact it transforms without resorting to breaking bricks/reassembling (<cough> Kre-o <cough>) is very impressive. Nice work.

cheers

John

I agree with everyone here, awesome job! Yours is a drool-worthy true Transformer. I'm gonna go back and stare at the pics some more now.

WOW! Both modes look fantastic! And I would've never thought it would be that complicated to transform (after seeing the video), meaning just based on the pics of the model, it looks like it would be easy, so kudos to you for fooling me!

The robot has great hands! Now I only wish there was a stop-motion animation of the transformation process somewhere. :)

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate it!

The robot has great hands! Now I only wish there was a stop-motion animation of the transformation process somewhere. :)

Have you seen the video? It's not exactly a stop motion but it's a timelapse of me transforming him.

You can find it here

Another great transformer! I love looking at all your transformers. :thumbup: